Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Me: I will recreate and reuse this old avi

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 03:33:16 )
      @Aisukohi: If I wear it in public, it goes in my closet thread.
      Thems the rules. lol

@Ruby: I could have used you yesterday Karen, I found it by literally looking through every item I own.
      I'm going to die. lmao

I wish our items were sorted better though.
      Not alphabetically but grouped by event.
      That would honestly make my life easier. T_T

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 08:19:01 )

@Anarchist Beauty: okay well next time just gimme your avi and tell me to make you a list xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 08:33:39 )
      @Ruby: I will keep that in mind, because oh my god I am stupid. lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 16:11:51 )
@Anarchist Beauty: One day I'll have that same drive as you do. xD For now, I'm content to save everything to upload later lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 20:37:48 )
      @Aisukohi: I'm just afraid that if I do not save an avi to the closet, I will hate myself for it later.
      I haven had many times where I remembered the vague look of an avi but never remembered the details and it hurts me.
      I mean, I'm so crazy about saving avis, I still have an entire imgur folder of my Sapherna avis and that site has been dead and gone for forever now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 21:09:21 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Sounds like me and my imgur folder of my Ernya avis. xD I haven't reviewed all of my Voltra avis, but I imagine I have a pretty decent sized gallery going. Sometimes I wish we had a dream avi maker here so I could just fiddle around with things without changing my current avi. Or I could make avis for others just for funsies. I love playing dress up. x3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 22:59:43 )
      @Aisukohi: It's hard to let go of things man.
      Especially for me because Sapherna avis were my favorite ones ever.
      The ones here are alright, but UGH.
      Sapherna avis were PEAK.

And a whole mood.
      I would die for a dream avi maker here.
      And like the ghosting on Gaia...
      'Here, you make me something' lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 18:22:40 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Right? I struggle like that with Ernya, where there are days where I'd love to have the site back just for dressing up and chatting. I don't need new items or features, just the ones we have are fine. But no amount of wishing will bring it back. xP

I loved that ghosting feature on Gaia for browsing through items in peoples' inventories when they were selling things in the Exchange. I'm hardly on there other than to buy and sell stuff to play dress up. xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 20:50:33 )
      @Aisukohi: A mood.
      I need all dead sites to come back as just avi dress up games. XD
      No accounts or personalized whatever, just Doll Divine for dead avi sites.
      Ernya, Sapherna, Roliana, Syndrone...
      Gimme em all back in some form.

Same. It's also convenient for finding out a specific item someone is wearing when their items list doesn't offer much help. lol
      That's about my extent on Gaia, too.
      I mess around in CB to earn more monies sometimes, but other than that I'm browsing the marketplace for items on my wishlist or just making new avis with all my already owned items. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 21:57:22 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'd like that very much! ouo

Sometimes I think about posting on the forums there more, but then I remember I don't have patience for rude people and trolls. xP I should really de-clutter my inventory. I bought a bunch of items in all of the colours available because I thought the item was cool, but I feel bad that I hardly use a lot of them. So maybe one day I'll get back on there and sell what I don't want.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 22:50:12 )
      @Aisukohi: Yeah, Gaia can be chock full of assholes but it's actually gotten a lot better.
      Now the trolls and stuff are easier to spot and avoid.

I do that, too. I have a few items I've tried to get all the recolors of because I love them.
      Like the Godina items, the Butterfly Dreams hairs, the Semi-Corporeal hairs, and the Seven Kisses items come to mind immediately.
      I looove them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 04:57:02 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm convinced that some recolors just don't exist over there because they're impossible to find. xP I'd have to go through my inventory to see which are my favorite items that I have recolors for. I really hardly ever login anymore, maybe a few times a year, if that lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 05:15:50 )
      @Aisukohi: I feel you.
      I've had some items on my wishlist for YEARS.
      Straight convinced the items are lies concocted to get my hopes up.

OH! The Alleycat items, too!
      I LOVE those. All of them.
      Want em all. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 05:26:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Same!! Like if ever these were actually released, there must be like some absurdly low number of them available, like, 5 lol.

Just looked in my inventory and I don't have any of the above items you listed from your favorites. xD My most used favorites are the Sumafo, the Coy, the Blood Huntress, the Capable Cut, the Hood (example: Ebony's Hood), and Alpachica items.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 05:38:31 )
      @Aisukohi: Honestly. And four of them are owned by the same person, and the last one is on a dead account. lmao

Let's see...
      I have three Sumafo items, all the same color.
      I have some items with 'coy' in the name, I use them for their tattooed arm mods.
      I have two Blood Huntresses, different colors. Don't think I've used them yet though.
      Actually never heard of or seen the Capable Cut items before, but they look pretty cool.
      I've got a couple Hood items, I do love the legs and hair extensions!
      And I love the Alpachica bows, glasses, and hair.

My most used items are the La Belle recolors for their make up, the Bedtime Ivan Doll blush, the Sainte Ciel: Storge eyes, and the Violeztin eyes.
      I am also very partial to the Queen of Solair hair. It's so big and floofy. 10/10

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 18:50:51 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeahh, like I'm admittedly having a little trouble reading my own purple text on the site skin I'm using xDD
Makes me think I should abandon my post style and just use the regular text so it auto-converts for everyone who's reading it

I'm also not sure it's worth signing every post with the avi I'm dressed as

Maple

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 19:35:32 )
      @Alchemists Fire: Which theme are you using?
      You could always find specific decorations for your post styles for each avi OC you have.
      I've always been one who likes to match my post style to my avi.
      I was going to do it again for my current, but couldn't think of anything I liked. lol
      Plus I am changing her today to an 'after Vday' darker look.
      I think I might have an idea on a post decoration for that avi though, so we'll see.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 20:45:55 )

Literally me
until I remembered there was an outfit save feature on this site and lo and behold, I had saved my old avi before X'''D
10/10 feature, I recommend it

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/16 01:49:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Riiiight? I've even been on the hunt for the RIGs that grant those impossible-to-find items, but those are just as hard to come by. xP

I'm not familiar with any of those items you listed, I don't think, but they have like a bajillion items on there anyway that I lost track of names years and years ago. xD The quality on a lot of their items for these itty bitty bases is pretty spectacular.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/16 02:31:10 )

@Jolly: I've been using it since it was released, but some avis predate that feature. lol

@Aisukohi: God there's so many items.
      My best friend is honestly the item finding thread because there's just too much to try and remember or figure out on your own.
      But somewhere, someone knows what you're looking for. lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.