Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:21:31 )
@blue: Yes, the year really is flying by already. It's just weird how "warped" time has seemed the last few years!! It has been both zooming by and dragging on somehow...

I like the idea of going for a walk - even in the snow! :3 <3

@Another Movie Addict: Oh, I'm so glad your mom is home!! I bet you've been busy keeping up with her and all that she probably needs right now!

@Koah: ROFL! That's pretty funny... pretty dangerous to have that happen and obviously not something you want to have continue, but amusing nonetheless! I hope you get your car fixed today!! <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:28:59 )

@Wildfire: More or less, and having to go to a friend's house to do laundry. As our dry is broken right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:31:44 )
@Wildfire: I'm going to wait until afternoon and see if we get some sun before I drive off to the shop. CX
My roommate works at a car parts store and she told me to stop by so she can do a quick look-over.

other than car concerns, I just need to tidy up my kitchen and put chemicals in the hot tub today.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:38:37 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ooof! That's a complication, isn't it? Hopefully it's a temporary one.

@Koah: Right... I guess you don't exactly have the sun shining bright right now, do you? XD Time zones...

It sounds like you have a fairly normal-easy day planned. I hope all goes well and you can relax a little bit.

Today, I have some work to do on the computer that I'm trying to get done now... and there's some laundry going through its cycle. I should probably spend some time in the garden, digging up certain areas, replanting a couple things and putting starter seeds in my soon-to-be (if it grows) herb garden... and there's an errand I should run... and I need to check a couple things for my son and whether or not he's going to finish that A.A. (stupid online classes for Spanish /grumble/)...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:48:12 )

@Wildfire: Hopefully.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:53:44 )
Yes, definitely.
So how is Mom doing? I hope there are no likely complications for her going forward...?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 16:56:09 )

No. She's stressed, and obviously in a good deal of pain. Not so happy about not being truly independent right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 17:00:25 )
Yeah, I can completely understand that. I'm sorry she's not dealing with the pain or dependence very well. Hopefully she'll be able to relax and heal quickly :3 I'm glad there's no expected complications from this situation though!! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 17:25:43 )

I'm happy it's Feb. The days are slowly getting longer and not as cold (but still cold). Like today it's 45F instead of like 29F lol
I'm also starting a new class today. It's called Integrated Business Application. I have to run a business for 6 quarters and adjust what I do based on how my quarterly reports go. It's kinda like a game, I think simulation.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 17:31:15 )
LOL - yeah, but we're not out of the water yet in terms of temperature and "winter" XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 21:06:25 )
    @Wildfire: I don't mind the cold too much, but man, that summer heat kills.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 21:20:12 )
@blue: Oh how cute is that??!!! <3 <3 Thank you - it's adorable!

Yes... the heat can be really nasty. I'm definitely enjoying the cooler weather right now... but I'm in a subtropical climate - my "winter" is more what Spring/Fall-Summer is for most of the rest of the U.S. It's at least 70*F outside right now where I am...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 13:06:35 )

Good morning.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 16:44:30 )
Good Morning.
Blue is at it again with amazing avi artwork. *O*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 17:33:07 )
@Koah: good morning. How are you today?
Yes - isn't it absolutely adorable?! <3

I was outside gardening. I planted some okra, some herbs and lettuces, and I replanted the little blueberry bush. Twice. And I mulched (which, because I'm using leaves as a natural mulch and soil enhancer right now means that I also raked a good bit of the yard). And I fed the birds (and, apparently the squirrels).

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 19:24:49 )

@Wildfire: Yikes :/
But I'm glad everyone has recovered from it and now we're most likely immune at the stupid virus :D

I have 100% recovered now woo~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 20:53:35 )
    I would like to be reincarnated as a slug in your garden.
    Or maybe just a little bug. Or a chicken.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 15:22:14 )
@Purpsy: yay for natural immunity! :D I'm glad you're feeling better :3

@blue: Awww... as long as you don't eat my vegetables! XD I wish I had room for a handful of chickens... or goats... I would definitely keep them if it were possible. :3

Good morning.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 16:15:27 )
Our plan is to eventually have chickens or guineas. :d We need to either wait until we have less dogs, or have enough money to build a secure coop.

Good Morning. This week is going by too quickly. holy moly.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 16:18:54 )
Oh, that's awesome! <3

And yes, this week is ... basically gone already and part of me is still thinking it's Monday or maybe Tuesday. I have been at least a day behind all week! What's up with that?? LOL!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.