Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 01:06:27 )

how was everyone's weekend?

call me grem
they/them

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 01:40:44 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Mine was... ok
I was very emotional and almost had a mental breakdown but i know thats bc i was late to get my T shot (it emotionly rly messes with me)

Other then that i played dnd (a oneshot where everything was imrovised. We had to randomize the characters on the spot and i ended up with a wood elf druid called Omahorn Horineth wich for some reasen we all couldnt stop laughing ab lol. Ontop of that they had very low intelligence and charisma)

My friend is getting me 2 presents that r quite expensive. One of wich is something ive wanted for awhile and is limited. I asked her if she could help and id pay her back but shes refusing saying its gonna b a gift so welp. Shes done that alot and each time i feel so guilty bc im never able to do that for her :'^)
But she told me i can make some emotes for her for the dnd server she DMs.

Lil less good, my gran might have to go to the klinik but its not life threatening. She has this like alergic reaction in her legs for years now. Most of the time they are okay but from time to time it gets very bad and normally with meds they go to a better state but its been months now and its not gone back.
My gran is mainly worried for our dog dispite me saying she will b fine ill take extra care of her but alas.

and lastly, a discord server im in had something wonderful happen.
Ive been in that server from the day it was set up (almost a year now i believe). Its a comunity made by an artist who makes BJDs (aka ball jointed dolls) and its a verry wholesome place.
Some months back the mods made a minecraft server wich most of us joined and had alot of fun with.
And now it turns out the artists brother and somebody from the server fell in love and are now spending the hollidays togeter and the whole server was in absolute chaos in the best way posible lol.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 11:20:45 )

@gremlin: I kept forgetting it was the weekend cause I was traveling lol
But I went to an aquarium with my husband’s family.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 17:24:26 )

weekend was meh. cleaned the house, went to the store, got sick... that's about it.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 17:45:17 )
My weekend went rather well. A bit productive with projects and otherwise, just relaxing. I'm anticipating Christmas quite a bit.
We worked on getting Garland on the house and decorated the Christmas tree. I cleaned a bit, but not enough. House still looks like I live here with kids and grown men.

How was your weekend?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 22:41:27 )
Finished all my finals, I'm pretty sure I got straight A's this semester. I also will be finishing my associates too, so there's that.
Other than that, it was pretty boring. It got cold, which is no fun.
Convinced myself to try Keto yesterday and it's HARD.
Comic | Cosplay

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.