Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:`* [Vegan's Wishlist] - [Updated: August 18th, 2022] - [Come keep me company!] *`:.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/9 09:43:25 )

@Vegan: thanks. I didn’t want to seem like a total complainer but I was very tired lol
I had a good day yesterday in Manchester with some friends.
We got a two day long winter storm so it was cold and very windy. ^^; I think today the weather should be better?

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/9 18:10:12 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Vegan: Ana is awesome. You can tell she's genuine and not really afraid to speak her mind or tell it like it is. And she makes neat little buttons and banners!

The cool part about it though is that even after a couple of hiatuses (one was pretty long), most of the same crowd is still around! It's like going on an extended trip and coming back to your family. :D

Btw so I was gonna send some items over from your Quest List

but I forgot that I was on my main account... soooo I'm gonna cancel the trade I just opened and resend it from my alt since that's where all my items are LMAO don't mind me

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 02:51:13 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

good luck w ur quest!! :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 02:29:02 )
@Bonnie:
I hope it's going well for you and fixed again. <3

@Totalanimefan:
You're not a complainer to me. <3 I am glad you got to spend sometime with friends.
Also, how much better could the weather get? It is usually rainy/windy there I hear.

@Vii:
I try to tell people how I feel, sometimes, I get anxious about it as I don't like upsetting others.
Aww, I bet, I had 2 days off due to severe migraine I had that would not go away, even with medicine. D:
I accepted the trade and figured you meant to send from the other account, not this one. xD; <3 Thank you. ;__;

@xvz:
Thank you so very much. I hope you're doing well! :3

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 02:44:00 )
hey there!

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 16:21:37 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Vegan: I know the feeling. It's hard to toe the line between being honest / genuine and not hurting peoples' feelings -- and as someone who will bend over backwards to maintain civility... yeah I feel that. xD You can be yourself here, though, and that's part of what makes Voltra so great!

Smdh I don't know why I thought it'd be a good idea to move everything to my alt account but once I was halfway through I was committed and couldn't stop.

Eventually I'd like to make a feature that allows us to link our main and alt accounts

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 17:25:17 )
@Shark:
Hey friend, heyy~

@Vii:
I noticed that and I appreciate every connection I've made so far. ;__;
I feel that 100% though... (on switching things over, did many times on Gaia with 3k+ items).
And ooh! That would be useful to link the accounts, I only have this account, but, that'd be nice.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 18:04:24 )
@Vegan: Hope you're doing well~ ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 10:55:29 )

@Vegan: thanks <3
It pretty much was raining the whole time. There were small breaks from the rain that didn’t last long lol.
We are traveling from Liverpool today to London then the airport. The fight is tomorrow.
How are you doing? Awesome avatar by the way.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 18:06:55 )
@Shark:
I am doing as well as I can be. Been dealing with migraine/dizziness off and on. ):

@Totalanimefan:
I love rain so much (I presume you meant flight, so have a safe one)!
Thank you for the compliment, I love this avatar so much at moment.
As for how I am doing? I replied to Shark with the answer, but, doing, 'okay'.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 21:59:20 )

@Vegan: haha yes I meant flight. I don’t think I’m going to be getting into a fight tomorrow haha
I’m in the hotel next to the airport now. I kinda realized that cause the flight is late in the day I could have just stayed in London and then left tomorrow. I don’t know what I’m going to do to occupy the day tomorrow.
I like the rain too, but I also like the sun. It was raining for like 9 days straight with some small breaks.
Oh those suck. Anything you can do to make them better?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 03:49:36 )

@Vegan: we will see LOL. i always seem like i get it together but then i flop HEAVY

bloop

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 03:08:27 )

@Vegan: sent you a bunch of stuff! hope you enjoy!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 03:27:57 )

How are you?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 07:14:42 )
@Totalanimefan:
When I get migraines, it's best if I take medicine and rest in a quiet room with peaceful music.
As of lately, I have been doing okay, getting sleep, and waking up on time which is weird. D;
@Bonnie:
I feel that 100%. Yesterday I had a lecture I had to sit through as part of my immigration process.
It was nerve-wracking especially since I had to be up from 10AM till 3:30PM for that. D:
I would like to say it went well. There was a point we were grouped up with some others to discuss a topic.

Our topic was FREEDOM and the questions we were asked were;

- What does freedom mean for you?
- What gives you the feeling of freedom?
- What takes away freedom from you?
- Where does freedom stop for you?

Eventually, we had to make it so it all connected somehow or related in a way.

In a way, it felt like a college (or school) project we had to present our case after 15 minutes discussion.

I was the only North American in the entire meeting (there was I think 12..? People in total there).

It was nice hearing everyone's perspectives (my team had a person from Iran, another India, and the last one from Peru).
@Valefor:
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That is very thoughtful of you! I accepted! Sorry didn't reply sooner!
UPDATES as of December 21st, 2021.

Thank you to everyone who has come around or stuck around. yesterday wore me out and a lot has come up lately with trying to decide how my husband and I want to celebrate Christmas this year, by celebrate, I mean, what foods do we want to make? Do we want to see his parents and bring them food as well? I don't do too well with huge group things like yesterday, but, it went well. We wrapped up at 3:33PM (and my sleep schedule has been out of wack lately). Once I finished, my husband told me I did amazing, hugged me, gave me food he made for when I was done with the meeting. I fell asleep around 5:51PM until 4:56AM. It's currently 7:14AM and I am so worn out.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 08:44:56 )
Forgot to also include it in my updates:
I will be updating the main post/s later when I am more awake.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 17:22:04 )

@Vegan: Oh no, it seems like you have been getting them often lately. Do you know why?
Make sure you have time to rest today before Christmas plans.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 18:14:46 )

@Vegan: You're welcome! I'm not gonna have much use for them so I'd rather someone else have them.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 09:15:56 )
I can donate Breezy! Sending a trade ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 05:40:53 )
@Shy:
Thank you so much once again! <3

@Valefor:
Truly, you are a lifesaver, hope you're okay lately!

@Totalanimefan:
Christmas went better than expected! Things are slowly getting better over here.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.