Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:`* [Vegan's Wishlist] - [Updated: August 18th, 2022] - [Come keep me company!] *`:.

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:16:06 )

@Vegan: your wishlist is a lot more organized than mine haha! I have a extra Miss Mary Annette, and Queen of pentacles if your ever interested in buying them lmk :)

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:26:47 )
@Totalanimefan:
Oh my goodness ANIME! D: Thank you so much! I accepted, I will update my list now. ; o;

@NixieFae:
How much are they worth and how much are you selling for? :3
(edit; I forgot to add, thank you, it means a lot you say that). D:

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:44:11 )

@Vegan: Your welcome! And I believe they're going for 5k so I can sell them for 5k volts. If you can't buy them rn I can always hold them for you too.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:53:18 )
@NixieFae:
I'll send you a trade. ^__^ Thank you so much!

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:54:08 )
@Vegan: No problem! And thank you,

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:59:35 )
@NixieFae:
Sure! I love your avatar and username!

(I couldn't fit all my favorite things on my page, but, I like how we both like rain, the smell of mint, I also enjoy the smell of rain (and the word: petrichor aka; earthy scent produced by rain on dry soil). I also loved Winter growing up, I now love Autumn and lastly, we both love cats.

Things you dislike? I actually like celery in soup, otherwise, it's not my favorite thing, soup I enjoy once in a while and I have to be in the mood for it and specific soups.

HATE hot days/summer days, huge crowds (agoraphobic), even though I love musical events, been to one in my life, and going to see The Midnight next year which I am nervous about, but, also, hopeful for. Being social bugs me when I don't want to be.) xD;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:02:00 )

@Vegan: i have an extra celestial shadow and gemini you can have for free~ i'm sending you a trade!

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:05:34 )

@Vegan: omg that as so cool! It's kinda funny when say I love winter, I think it's more of the idea of winter. I live in Florida so what we call winter is nothing to what an actual winter is. Plus I don't think I could ever actually live in a place where a real winter happens haha. I totally get that! I've only been to a concert once in my life and I pretty much hated everything about it.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:22:22 )
@Bonnie:
Oh my goodness! ; o; Thank you so very much! That is very thoughtful of you!

@Nixiefae:
You know that is entirely fair. I grew up in the PNW (Pacific Northwest) and where I grew up with my friend Sage, it would drop to very cold temperatures and still not produce any snow, we lived inland/valley, not near mountains.

I recall one year, it was -9F (-22.8C for those curious) and my parents' duplex at that time had a power out for more than 50 hours. FIFTY, HOURS.

We couldn't use our stove-top as it was electric, same with anything that used hot water so we just piled our spare blankets on the floor in the living room as I huddled by the fireplace and they cuddled in bed.

There was ice on the roads and I recall by the 42-hour mark, we were able to drive safely so we went for breakfast, filled up a thermos of hot coffee and they boiled hot water for me to have tea (bless them). Once we got home, we all just sat by the fireplace hoping our power would kick back on soon as we played scrabble, soon as the power kicked on, my parents were already warm from their coffee, but, I was still freezing, they let me shower first.

From that day forward? I preferred Autumn. I also enjoy the rain, the smell of it (as I mentioned earlier) and I love seeing the leaves change color.

I am sorry you hated everything about it. Was it a band you enjoyed though? I hated the people who kept trying to come to me asking where 'Molly' was and having to explain to my other friend what that was code for. xD;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:45:36 )

@Vegan: you’re welcome they were ones I had extras of. I gave you some past goodie bags too so you could open them and pick the event item you wanted.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:46:52 )
@Totalanimefan:
You have gone above and beyond Anime! You're honestly too kind. ; o;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:54:03 )

@Vegan: it’s no problem. It’s the season for being generous :)

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 22:14:36 )
@Totalanimefan:

True, true.. but, still.. D:

ps; LOVE this new avatar you have (other was nice too, but, love those colors)

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 03:48:01 )
Posting before I try doodling some before I go to bed (can't sleep tonight, feeling a bit overwhelmed).

I guess more than anything, I am still emotional at how thoughtful many of you on this website are.

I know they say you can't truly tell someone's full intentions online, but, I honestly feel a sense of community here I haven't felt anywhere I've been online in so many years. It was similar when I was on G/O back in 2003-2005 and times changed. It started to get full of people who would scam or hack others. This just feels so different and comfortable to make friends on.

That said? I am thankful and I am very grateful I have connected with you all. I hope you all know you're appreciated.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:26:49 )

@Vegan: you’re welcome ☺️
Thank you. I won avatar of the week with this one years ago. I have it saved in my outfits. I knew I wanted a different Avatar but didn’t know what to make.
I’m glad that you are feeling our awesome community here. I love our community too

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 06:50:16 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Vegan: Oof, I'm sorry :c We moved across the country between my first and second years of high school so I kinda know your pain. Among the friends I left behind were the best I ever had. But at least we have memories, and we have the internet to help us keep in touch!

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:24:09 )

@Vegan: you are most welcome!!!

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 20:31:16 )
@Totalanimefan:
No problem and it really is beautiful! I feel that with a lot of the items out there. D:
Thank you so much, I really do love it. I am glad you love it too. I am glad we connected.

@Vii:
Oh goodness, that must've been hard to adjust to! D: Where I moved was about 45 minutes away from @Sage. She knows me a lot more than most people do, then again, we have been friends since we were about 11/12 (6th/7th grade - Middle School in North America).

The internet is so great for that (keeping in touch). I was missing a lot of school (from mental health and physical health). One day when I showed up? She gave me her messenger username on a note we would give each other during passing classes.

If it wasn't for that, I feel we would've found each other eventually on Facebook. She has been a huge rock in my life, after a lot I went through with my past engagement, she told me what I needed to hear, but, it didn't get through until that relationship ended.

But, alas, memories I had in school with her and after I dropped out, I would ask my mom if she could drop me off at her school so I could see her often, she truly makes me so happy and I love her with a lot of my heart. ;__;

@Bonnie:
That was very sweet of you by the way, thank you again. OH! That reminds me, I forgot to say the other day that I ADORE the colors you have on your avatar, it's a nice balance all over. <3 Some of my favorite shades of green and blue, but, adding purple, yellow? Lovely.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 02:09:39 )

@Vegan: thank you love~ it is a nice color combination. i am trying to come up with a festive/winter themed avatar and i'm having trouble lol

bloop

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 02:15:47 )
@Bonnie:
Fair enough! I don't know exactly what you have otherwise I'd make some recommendations. xD;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.