Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Exam Day (for me)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 16:23:19 )

I hope you pass! Are you enjoying gaming so far?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 03:07:09 )

@sunny: It's honestly the best. Almost nothing like the instant stuff. You will have to try it sometime.
It ended up being closed, so I walked to a Thai place and had Pineapple Fried Rice.

@Koah: Thank you so much <3

@blue: Thank you so much! That sounds interesting. What flavor was it? It's super rich and Umami and that's why I love it lol

@Hachi: OMG Congrats! What was your exam on? I hope that you did well!
I've been playing so much SMTV and I love it. I played pretty much all of Friday and tons today too. Had to stop because trying to play it a lot, get everything, while having my cat constantly bugging me for attention was causing me to be overstimulated. Seriously of the 12 hours I was awake today and yesterday he was letting on me or bugging me to play with him for all of it except maybe 2 hours.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 03:07:33 )

@Purpsy: Thank you. I passed!!
I was playing SMTV all of yesterday and today and the game is great!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 16:54:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Congratz! :3
I'm glad your having your chill time and it sounds like your having a relaxing weekend~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 22:06:29 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds good too! I will have to try fresh ramen but tbh I think I would have to travel for it. I am planning a trip to London soon so maybe I’ll find a restaurant there!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 18:05:40 )

@Purpsy: Thank you. I did! It was nice to just be able to play a video game and chill.
@sunny: I'm sure that you could totally find a ramen place in London. ^^ When you try it, let me know how you liked it. (I might ruin you for instant ramen though lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:36:13 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh they do ramen at Wagamama! They have one of those near me! Next time I'm out I'll try it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:46:56 )

@sunny: Oh yeah, I remember going there. I haven't been in years though. The ramen from there is good. ^^ I don't remember, is Wagamama expensive?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:58:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: it's not too expensive, it's pretty much average.
    Also, be careful when you come visit, there has been a terrorist attack in Liverpool and the threat level is severe.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 20:52:42 )

@sunny: OMG That's awful!! I will look into it. Luckily his family just lives near Liverpool and not in it. I'll look into it more. Thanks for letting me know.
(And remember to tell me when you try Wagamama's ramen lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:19:12 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that’s good. Yeah, luckily the only person killed was the bomber. It’s sad as well because he was going to attack a maternity hospital, but luckily the guy whose taxi he was in locked him inside. The bomb exploded in the car park, and the taxi driver made it out with a few injuries.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:35:21 )

@sunny: Thanks for the update. That's horrible that he was going to attack a women's hospital but that taxi driver is a real hero!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:37:09 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s what everyone is currently saying :) he saved a lot of lives, and he’s thankfully fine!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:55:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: Ah, let me see if I can find what flavor it was.
    It was a "Sapporo Miso," and "Spicy Tonkotsu." The mild side had some chasu pork, and the spicy side had a pair of tempura shrimp, which were kind of cute; they look like a pair of legs sticking out of spicy soup.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 22:59:11 )

@blue: Miso is so good in ramen. I love it. I love Tonkotsu too, but I don't like my ramen spicy. I like to feel that Umami and richness ^^
Funny that one had legs sticking out of it lol

@sunny: Yes I can't believe he lived, but I'm glad that he did. Talk about a modern hero.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 07:25:18 )

@Totalanimefan: the exam was on cell signaling pathways, which is neither my forte nor my cup of tea...
I did well tho! one step closer to getting this class over with

aslkdfj I hope your cat let you play more since then, it seems like he just REALLY wanted your attention that day
how does SMTV compare to the other games in the series? I've never played one before but always thought about picking it up

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 16:02:02 )

@Hachi: that’s great! When will you be finished with your Masters?
SMTV is easily the best in the series. I highly recommend it. It’s a good challenge (I’m playing on normal) I live exploring new worlds, adding new demons and taking down tough bosses. Save often if you pick it up. Lol also it’s not like Pokémon in that you can have the same party the whole time. You use your demons until they aren’t useful anyone (think of it as out growing them) and then you fuse them into something stronger.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.