Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/12 23:10:01 )
@Koah: It was a pretty good day, all in all.
How has your day turned out?

@MoodyB: Whatever you draw, it takes practice.
Definitely take advantage of that free shipping though! :3

I'm tired. It was a good day, but it was a long day and I'm just getting back now... with stuff to do, still...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 00:29:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah and saves me money as i do not make much so amazon takes huge chunk of my savings lol

but my book should be here tomorrow

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 07:44:37 )

So I did a game at the fair, where you throw hacky sacks at balloons. I only miss two. The guy goes 'I didn't know I was dealing with an expert'. And was confused when I wanted to go prize size down for the lobsters. Told him it was an inside joke with friends. He gave me two so it matched the actual prize rank I got.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 13:29:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: Congrats on getting a pair of lobsters, then! It sounds like you had fun. Do you have anything in store for today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 14:53:06 )

Rest mostly. Clean room.

I had a ton of fun. We were there til close to midnight. Ate some deep fried cheesecake. Lol had to run off a ride quickly because I realized the seat belt wasn't going to fit me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/13 16:20:24 )

Morning everyone~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 13:16:38 )
*yawns* Good morning.

@Another Movie Addict: I'm glad you had fun, despite the seatbelt scare.

@Purpsy: good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 16:55:25 )

@Wildfire: Morning~
How's your sunday going so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 17:37:04 )
@Purpsy: hello. Oh, my Sunday is going pretty well so far, thanks. We treated ourselves to breakfast, so yeah... it's going pretty well. How about you? How's your day going so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 17:53:34 )

@Wildfire: A little stressful but nothing too bad.
I'm just on DV doing dailies right now.

Sounds yummy! What you have for breakfast? :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 22:32:05 )
@Purpsy: ... sorry... disappeared to my mom's for a bit.
Breakfast was a barbacoa breakfast burrito. It was really good.
I'm sorry to hear that you're a little stressed. Is everything ok? Has your day improved?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/14 23:39:34 )

Hi! It's been awhile. But after healing from a rough breakup, I have returned to Voltra. I am so excited. I really loved this site.

How has everyone else been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 06:00:19 )

@Wildfire: Yeah it has, when I decide to relax a bit today. I've been on edge lately, I overthink a lot when there's a lot of stuff that needs to get done.
That sounds delicious! :o

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 09:30:50 )

@Kory: Hey, Kory! I am also trying to avoid isolating!

I am doing great. I should probably try to get more sleep though so I am fresh for work. I am gonna try to do some yoga when I wake up to get my limber for the day! Even though I just sit at a desk lol. But I think it will help wake me up!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 12:03:19 )
@danielle: well hello, and welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the rough break-up but am glad that you have healed from it. :3 How are you doing otherwise? Oh! Yoga! <3 That's always a good thing to do, imo!

@Purpsy: I understand. Sometimes it's important to think things through thoroughly and other times, it just gets in the way of doing those things. What's got you thinking so hard these days? Yes, the breakfast burrito was really good. It was a lot of food though! :3 How are you doing today? What's on the schedule?

@Kory: Yes, of course, Kory! You are welcome to post here any time you'd like. I tend to hang out in the one thread because if I'm online, I'm multitasking and it's just too difficult for me to keep up with multiple threads

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 13:59:57 )

@Wildfire: hey! I'm so glad to be back. Thank you for the kind words! I'm just at work right now. I got here super early. Lol. The yoga was a great way to start my day though.

What have you been up to and how are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 14:48:25 )
@danielle: Yoga is always a good way to start the day, imo!
I'm doing ok, thanks - currently getting ready to go dig a couple holes in the ground and plant a couple of things while it's still cool enough outside.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 14:52:26 )

During our last session my dnd group all decided to try and have our characters do yoga. And all of them failed their rolls and fell down. None of us rolled higher than a 10.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 15:19:45 )

@Wildfire: I feel stagnant these days... I think that's how it comes down to it. I don't really want to go too deep into it since is kind of complicated to explain. There are just days it hits harder for me.

Well as for plans today, I have to sort out the kitchen closet and clean some dishes and work on my some of my personal stuff later. Then eventually put up the Christmas decorations this week, which btw you put up yours yet?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/15 16:14:43 )

@Wildfire: it's so great! I love yoga.

Omg! You like to garden? I really want to get into it during the spring!

@Another Movie Addict: omg. That's hilarious! Hahah

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.