Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat THIS HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 00:47:27 )
I love Halloween and the candy

Who else likes halloween?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 01:41:25 )
Lol I love the movie Nightmare before Christmas. I wanted to be sally this but can't because of money. If you have seen Night mare before Christmas what is your favorite song and character. Me it is sally and sally's song

I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend
And does he notice my feelings for him
And will he see how much he means to me
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend
Where will his actions lead us then
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last
And will we ever end up together
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 02:11:29 )

I like Halloween, and I have a lot of good memories from the Holiday. My husband is British and doesn't care about Halloween at all.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 03:10:03 )

I love Halloween, maybe too much. I look forward to it year round, but it also gives me anxiety bc something always goes wrong. I'm really disappointed that we're living in a townhouse now, so no yard or porch to decorate. We did the best we could with the tiny area in front of our door, and we managed to visit a haunted attraction and put together goodie bags to pass out, so it's not a total loss. But I'm still waiting for the day when I can spend my favorite holiday the way I really want to, decorating my own yard and porch (and obvs being the best one in the neighborhood) and maybe having some friends over for a Halloween party while we pass out candy... Maybe someday.

In the meantime, I've been living on candy corn and pumpkin spice coffee, wrestling the cats into costumes, and trying to maintain my Halloween spirit despite my neighbors already having out Christmas decorations. It hurts my heart, I tell ya.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 03:30:07 )
@count trashula: Same it is not even that close to Xmas so why put it out and I love pumpkin spice lattes but I can have coffee because it gives me anxiety btw I can i join you at that party but i twill be in the woods for me lol see a horror movie come to life and laugh at the cheesiness

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 04:03:57 )
Halloween is my favorite holiday! dressing up and really getting into character is always fun for me lol. I live with my parents and Halloween isn't their thing, so we never decorate or have parties in our own home. boooooo. BUT, my friends and I always find an event going on in the city and have a good time XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 04:32:15 )
It's my fave holiday.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 04:47:53 )

@Hazbin: I want to enjoy xmas, but I can't bc people decide to start it in mid-october now and it overshadows Halloween, so I'm sick of it before it even starts.. ridiculous. and I guess there's always decaf... or better yet, pumpkin spice hot cocoa. Good stuff.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 16:44:59 )
@count trashula: I know right but i agree that pumpkin spice hot coco would be delicious and most likely be my new favorite seasonal drink.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:13:36 )

It's Halloween weekend y'all! It's happening!

Here it's raining today, so it's hard to get into the spirit.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 17:38:48 )
I am A SCARCROW lol

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 18:25:01 )

i better hurry up and hang that ghost we got the other day o_o

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 19:17:53 )
I am getting the hand of this site
lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 11:07:20 )
@Hazbin: I Love halloween but here in Germany halloween just began to get popular
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 13:43:30 )
Should they keep it on display...

halloween is my favorite holiday by FAR, but I have no plans due to literally everyone I know already having plans. It's very sad and I would like to cry :')

Or redecorate?

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 23:19:43 )

I loved Halloween as a kid, but then as I got older I started losing interest because it seemed overhyped. This year I've been trying to get in the holiday spirit and actually dressed up for the first time in 8 years! I dressed as a clown and had fun while doing so.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 03:02:45 )

I like Halloween because there are more pumpkin products. This year/tomorrow, I will be staying in to make pumpkin muffins while listening to a Spooky Playlist and coloring some Horror printables.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:11:19 )

@Hazbin: Me!!! I love Halloween. I wish I was able to do something this year. But I didn't even watch a single Halloween movie. I did listen to a playlist on apple music yesterday though. And This is Halloween was the first song.

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:40:07 )
Happy Halloween!! ^w^ Hope everyone has a fun and safe one!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 16:34:05 )
GREAT SADNESS!!!!!! HALLOWEEN IS NOW OVER. i am going to crawl into hell and wait for its return

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.