Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 16:47:42 )
@Wildfire: I understand the funk so well. I don't know what your funk was like yesterday, I had one the other day. :T
My mom bought us an early Christmas gift, but we need to go pick it up from the city, so I need to do a round trip before the bus drops off my kiddo.
I gotta go get it asap before she changes her mind. lol.
She bought us a big freezer, which we really need.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 17:34:21 )
@Koah: Aaaah yes - that would be an awesome thing to have! I don't blame you wanting to make sure you get it! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:33:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh..'blush' I'm glad I could Inspire you haha .. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:36:40 )
@star2000shadow: Well, it's hard not to think "witchy" when you keep popping in here with all the cute witch avatars! XD <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:45:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Well, it's hard not to think "witchy" when you keep popping in here with all the cute witch avatars! XD <3

'snicker' I do like making witchy Avi's. haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:54:05 )
@star2000shadow: I noticed! XD
So how are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:55:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm Meh. but I'm doing okay. right now I'm about to make Lunch. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:58:26 )
@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear you're "meh" today. Are you ok? What are you making for lunch?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:00:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Dunno what I'm making for lunch, and well, I've been cooped up inside a lot and only going out for doctor appointments. I'm not su rprised I'm a little depressed. and I dunno. maybe a sandwhich and some tomato soup or something. or left over taco's from dinner as I only managed two of them last night. <:3( )~~

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:02:29 )
Hi I am new to this site and don't know how this really works

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:16:27 )
@star2000shadow: I understand... more than I'd like to, if I'm being perfectly honest. I'm sorry you're going through that.
Lunch sounds awesome! <3

@Hazbin: Hi. What can we help you figure out?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:18:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Hazbin: Hi AND WELCOME oops caps sorry. kyou just talk, earn up volts, dress up the avi, and then there's the whole event things. halloween's should be coming up soon 'nods'.
@Wildfire: I think Mine's because I'm trapped inside at the moment. I mean i could usea tank and go outside but that's just way to much work 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:25:00 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get it but if it is likely to improve your mood, it might be worth the effort :3

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:26:01 )
@wildfire: I want to know what you guys do on here and what everything is in here because i am a writer and art is and i don't know if this is a site you can post that on. I also just want talk to my follow weebs and my follow fan people

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:32:21 )
@Hazbin: It sounds like you're going to fit right in. There are a lot of artists and writers running around here. Generally, people will create a thread to post their art and use it as a medium to buy/sell/trade the digital items here. If you're looking for more of a true advertising outlet, I'm not sure how much of that they allow here, but it's probably mentioned in the rules for the site. And if not, you can always ask - the admins are accessible and will reply pretty quickly :3 Basically, as Star mentioned, it's a place to chat with other people, play with the avatar "dolls", etc.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:43:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get it but if it is likely to improve your mood, it might be worth the effort :3

we'll probably do that 'nods'. I've been working up to walking 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:45:21 )
@star2000shadow: That's good - it helped my husband quite a bit :3
When do you go back in to see the doctor?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:54:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: That's good - it helped my husband quite a bit :3
When do you go back in to see the doctor?

Not for a while that I know of. he didn't set me up for another appointment so I think I'm doing okay. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 20:10:55 )
@star2000shadow: ...but you're not sure? It sounds like everything is working out pretty well for you and that you're continuing to heal, so that's good :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 20:39:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: This is true 'nods' I'm debating on another new avi. haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.