Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I am an embarrassment

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 16:11:17 )

So, right
I'm walking in the grocery store with fiance'
my adhd rattling off on tangents and mild rants about double standards and sexism in the workplace
I very much talk with my hands, ok
so my dumbass was making a point when my hands decided that they needed to emphasize the word tits

That is when I suddenly locked eyes with a random old man who was unfortunate to appear at the end of the aisle, in front of me, as I've got my hands on my boobs

and he walks to the next aisle, disappearing

my fiance was rolling, while I doubled like ohgodwhydididothat
:vanora_embarrassed:
I really ought to keep myself in check when I'm in public

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 16:26:06 )

@Jolly: OMG OMG This is story is too funny. I would have totally been embarrassed too, but you gotta admit, that's like comedy series funny.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 16:38:54 )

@Totalanimefan:
I knoooow
but thank you to the old man for looking away respectfully and moving on! :vanora_sweat:

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 19:53:31 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh god i relate to this so much aaah

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 21:45:14 )

@Jolly: That part is also just like a sitcom and makes it that much funnier!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 06:34:19 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
oml i do this type of stuff all the time ^^;;
I was talking to my bf, about people stealing the adult toys so much at my work and i was kind of detailed, the old man behind me in the self checkout heard me and started laughing i was so embarrassed :'3

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:35:38 )
Honestly you sound like a fun person to hang out with. You've got character! And that's definitely something to be happy about. Imagine being a stick in the mud. c':

I've kinda gotten to the point of "assert dominance" so I'll double down on awkward things to maintain "power" and prevent the other party from using it against me. Kinda like, make fun of yourself first, and then nobody else can make fun of you? Idk. |D

@milkshake: That is honestly hilarious. You probably made that guy's day; so long as you made someone laugh, I consider that a successful social interaction, indirect or otherwise. c:
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 22:32:35 )
    hahaha
    I've had a couple of those kinds of incidents, too. I think the most embarrassing one is when I apologized to a manakin I bumped into, then did it again to the same manakin a few minutes later.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:34:03 )

Sorry Im bad at replying on decent timing, work work work xd

@Minerva:
Oh gosh I try to do that too, make jokes on myself before someone else can. But I probably do it wrong so either way people make fun of me :'''D
I have a serious lack in social skill these days! But when I'm with my partner I get the most relaxed and outward, and thats when silly moments like these happen xD

@blue:
oh goodness lmao manakins could have feelings too!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.