Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 01:19:48 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Oh - that sounds good! I'm glad you have somebody to help you out :3

Thanks, Yeah my sister's amazing. 'rubs eyes' ugg, who knew eating could be so tireing ..im sleepy as all get out haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 13:28:02 )
@star2000shadow: You're still recovering. It will probably take some time, still...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 13:28:21 )
Good morning everyone.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 13:50:49 )

Good morning. I had a lovely dnd session last night. So many quotable moments. And explosions.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 14:11:06 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's usually a good D&D session!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 16:34:18 )

Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?
Nope! I mean, now I do :D cant believe its been only a few years

What activity do you waste the most time on?
watching youtube or community--its all I really have time for outside of being at work, most days ;v;

What technology are you most hooked on?
Not really hooked, but I do like sitting at my pc when I come home. Also cause its the only chair in the home darn material shortages, my sofa on back order til november

What is one hobby you would like to try?
wood burning/engraving!

What is your greatest new discovery?
That my company made a change to our contracts so that they CANNOT force us to move to any location in the country on demand or demote us if we refuse. Now we're allowed to simply live our lives as asst manager and not be forced to run a store if we dont wanna.

... now if only we could shave off 2 hours of our daily shifts to have a normal 9 hour shift. And pay our warehouse employees more than min wage o/

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 22:27:42 )
@Kory: ... uhhh, hon... you don't have to thank me for being nice. I'm just who I am... and I'm happy to lend an ear or share my experience/perspective from time to time <3

@Jolly: somebody's trying to get some confetti, huh? ;) <3 Welcome

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 22:43:29 )
@Kory: No, you haven't upset me Kory. Thanks for your concern, but I'm good :3
I'm glad you're making progress processing through your "stuff" <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/12 23:10:30 )
@Kory: You'll talk about it when you're ready. It's good that you're paying attention to how you're feeling and the process that you're going through :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:43:31 )
@Kory: I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. I never understood what "girl" or "boy" was supposed to mean, tbh... we're all people. Just because somebody has "girl parts" or "boy parts" doesn't mean there are specific things they can or should do (or can't/shouldn't). But these are pretty new concepts to the older generations, and the only advice I can give you really is to maybe (if you want to) try explaining what nonbinary means to you ... why you ID like that... and (just a suggestion) do it without using the term (or similar terms) too much. I think using some of those terms can put off some people and put up a barrier that's difficult to get through - but if you explain what you're feeling and thinking without that ID tag being thrown all over the place, you might make more headway at real communication. /just a thought or two/

I can definitely see why your trust is strained. It's unfortunate that it's working out like that for you... but remember, your parents built a partnership together and they're probably trying to sort through your identity (etc) together. You can't blame them for wanting support from each other when one or the other of them is a little 'startled'. It's just unfortunate that they don't seem to be handling any of it very well.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:51:01 )

I saw in the other thread that you needed some currency, so I'm going to give you some. I don't have that much though ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 00:51:32 )

Just another quick post to get more currency for you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 03:59:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: You're still recovering. It will probably take some time, still...

this is true 'rubs face' but at least I am home. which makes things so much ..better 'nods' So how went your day today. I took it easy. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 07:47:26 )
@Wildfire: So do I. I still am working on getting the ice off of it ( yes have used the boiling water in a bowl inide the freezer ) trick so its just waiting

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:36:45 )

I hope your road trip is going well :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:37:01 )

We’re you able to get enough currency for a bundle?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:51:51 )
Ah bingus, so many new event items and I've been AWOL ;-;

Morning everyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:54:42 )

*rolls around*

Good morning, all!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:56:13 )
How've you been doing, @CooperationIsKey: ? :)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 16:13:45 )

@Elirona: I'm okay. Navigating my insurance trying to figure out who is supposed to pay for a couple teeth I need out. So that's fun. Other than that I'm working on my website, mostly.

How are you? :3

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.