Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:15:46 )


Page 150!

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:16:36 )


My Switch has only left my house a few times

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:17:12 )
yup yup

Oh cool page o:
Report


Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:18:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Uhm I already did xD
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:20:14 )




yaay

Report

Donator — wrik Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:20:58 )





@Totalanimefan: i only have three :(

-pokes the heart shaped bag-
hey, drop in price more
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:20:59 )
-runs back through-






Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:21:48 )
Come on y'all!
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:21:51 )
-posts-
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:23:47 )
Yay ppl are posting!
Report

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:25:28 )

did i make it this time?

Report
ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:26:44 )
@Count Trashula: Looks like it! Good job! :D
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:26:54 )





@Totalanimefan: what kind of kate spade bag do you have???
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:30:48 )
-posts a post and goes it's on the right page-






Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:35:41 )
wrik:





just like with anything, pressuring anyone to do anything is no/go


respect people's boundaries, yo

I feel like I keep talking about my trauma…but I just agree with this as I was abused in the past by my trauma and I said stop and they just thought it was funny and kept being creepy to me.
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:37:32 )





juliette: ugh, sorry you had to deal with that
glad it's in the past, though!!


@Totalanimefan: nice
seems pretty versatile
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:52:56 )




we still in page 150?
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:53:53 )






@Totalanimefan: oooooh, very nice


and with that, i'm going to sleep
glad i got to see 150 with everyone!
Report
hi im wrik



closet buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:54:32 )
@Purpsy: Nope ;w; page 151 now
Report
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/9 04:56:28 )




@KittyBeary: I see, I made it tho in time. I hope everyone else did as well.
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.