Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Marshmallow Plushie

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 01:31:21 )
A few months ago my trauma from 10 years ago became unrepressed and I was crying a lot with severe migraines that stopped and started continuously. My mum noticed this and even though she didn't know why I was like this, we went to a store and she bought me a marshmallow plushie which helped my depression for a bit by hugging it. I just wanted to share a dose of cuteness here. :D

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 03:34:04 )
@Kory: I’m too embarrassed to tell my mum about my trauma. I have a feeling she’ll judge me and then monitor what I’m doing on the internet. >.<
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 04:01:26 )
@Kory: Um…Marshmallow? I don’t have a name for it. xD I would need to think about it. >.<
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 05:57:20 )


@Juliette: omg why is it so cute tho *3*
I know how you feel, not with the exact trauma of course, but plushies always make me feel better too. I have so many I had to get a bunk bed so they have their own spot xD
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 05:59:13 )
@Ruby: Yeah, I have way too many plushies as well. xD
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 06:00:22 )


@Juliette: there can never be too many plushies xD only too small a house xD I like your new marshmallow :3
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 06:02:08 )
@Ruby: Thank you, I love it too. :D I keep it on my bed so I can sleep hugging it. :3
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 06:02:43 )


@Juliette: as you should! That’s the best place for it <3 have you given it a name? :3
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 06:04:00 )
@Ruby: Its name is just…Marshmallow. xD
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 06:11:22 )


@Juliette: hey it works xD

I have a giant pink unicorn named Feldman xD
Report

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 09:43:01 )
......................................
............



@juliette: That's so cute! 😍



............
......................................
Report

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 09:44:06 )
......................................
............



Ruby:
[...]there can never be too many plushies xD only too small a house [...]

THIS^^ 😃



............
......................................
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 13:23:16 )


@Merynia: right?! Toy story ruined me. They all have feelings and no one can convince me otherwise xD
Report

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 18:18:08 )
......................................
............



@ruby: 😊😊😊

How are you today?



............
......................................
Report
~ I like cats ~



~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 19:31:04 )

That's very sweet of her! Hope you're doing OK.

Report
ALWAYS PING ME

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 22:12:38 )


@Merynia: exhausted and miserable but still going I guess. Hoping it gets better soon. How are you?

EDIT: @Merynia: sorry to be so depressing earlier, I’m much better now 😊
Report

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/5 22:13:03 )


@Count Trashula: omg I love your avi xD it reminds me of bendy and the ink machine
Report


Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/6 21:58:11 )
⋆

Your plushie is so cute, and your mom is very sweet for buying it for you. ^^

Report
❀❀❀❀

• Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/10/10 01:06:53 )


THats so sweet ;;
I'm glad that your mom is trying to take care of you. It can be real hard when trauma resurfaces.
Take care of yourself any chance you get <3

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.