Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:39:52 )
@Wildfire: I’m doing good. I woke up an hour early because I had to pee really bad. And then I couldn’t get back to sleep so I just popped in Voltra. :3
I should go make breakfast
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:51:38 )
@Ruby: Well hi~ <3 How's your morning going?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:59:01 )
ooh, you got tiramisu in here? :O I'll take some!

Hi everyone! :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:59:16 )

@Koah: great! I actually slept all night and woke up early this morning xD I feel almost like a normal person xD

How’s you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:02:44 )
@Elirona: Hi how are you? :)

@Ruby: You?! a normal person! -GASP-
I'm good, I got food in my belly, there's a deer outside my window, coffee is brewing. so far so good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:06:40 )
@Juliette: Hi Juliette - welcome!
I would not say that spending time doing art is wasting your time, but that is an awesome thing to discover about yourself!

@sunny: Oh! I wasn't thinking that far back - that's cool!
It's only 10:30am here, so napping isn't really an option for me yet. Maybe later, though

...I got a phone call and got distracted, so I'll go back and read your other posts now...

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:10:43 )
@Koah: Hiya, doing well! Super happy it's friday, as work has been a time this week @_@ How are you doing? :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:10:58 )

@Koah: I know right?! Someday I might have a normal schedule but I’ll still be an indoor cat don’t worry xD

Aww the deer are back? :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:11:13 )
@Koah: I haven't had a chance to even look at the event item yet...
I just didn't sleep well last night - it was up and awake ... down and dozing... wrestle with the dog for covers... read a book and hope to sleep... flop around and adjust the pillow... :/

@Ruby: Hi Ruby. How are you today?

@Lina: lol... awww, I'm sorry.

@Elirona: Yup... endless tiramisu! <3 Help yourself!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:14:10 )
@wildfire: I love me some tiramisu :P How've you been doing, queen?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:15:23 )
@Elirona: I'm tired and moving slowly this morning so far, but I'm doing well otherwise, thanks. How are you doing?
There's just something about tiramisu, isn't there? It has been far too long since I've had some...

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:16:47 )

@Wildfire: ello :3 I’m good :3 feeling creative~ how are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:19:08 )
@Wildfire: I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. :c I had similar problems last night, but it was mainly my husband snoring near my ear and dog stealing blankets. Which is pretty normal.
There's actually one item in the shop for this short event.

@Ruby: The deer never really left, but they are definitely more cautious now. My dogs chase them out of the yard consistently. Luckily, I'm not having stand-offs with the momma doe anymore. she's been hanging back more. Not testing her luck as much. She's tried to charge my dogs a few times when I've been outside and I have to do this whole predator stare-down and flail and she runs off.

@Elirona: I feel you! I don't work currently, but I get it. My week has been a long one. I'm super happy it's Friday too. I need to get a cup of coffee to make it better, but good. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:19:23 )
@Ruby: Creative is a good way to feel!! What are you going to do with that feeling?

I'm doing ok, thanks. I'm a little groggy atm, so the stuff I need to do is going more slowly than I'd like to admit, but it'll get done.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:20:51 )

@Koah: aww she feels safer now~ knows you aren’t gonna hurt her :3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:21:59 )

@Wildfire: I’m not quite sure yet xD I feel creative but can’t focus on anything sooooo xD

Whats on your agenda today? Good luck with your list~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:22:42 )
@Ruby: Sort of, the momma Doe chills in the neighbor's yard now and then snags apples from my trees when I go inside with my dogs. XD "think smarter not harder". XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:24:24 )
@Koah: Yeah... that sounds familiar. I'm sorry to hear your night was less than restful :3 How are you doing otherwise - all good?

@Ruby: Oh, that's a weird place to try to navigate... feeling creative but unfocused! I hate it when I feel that way... it's all like "I want to create ... but ... but... what do I DOOOOooooo???" XD Good luck with that!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:24:31 )

@Koah: momma doe saw your yard and went how bout these apples xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:25:22 )

@Wildfire: lol right? Or like “oh I want to do this!” And not having the energy to focus on it xD thanks adhd xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.