Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 17:22:28 )
@Lina: lol - I've had times in my life where that was my schedule too :3
Hey - do you need or want any more event currency? I have some that aren't enough to do anything with, but if you want to combine it...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 17:27:49 )

@Wildfire: hey wild :D
i haven't been in here (or anywhere for that matter) in a bit, so dropping by to check in!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 17:28:33 )
@Wildfire: I’m usually the closer at work, so I get home about 10pm and go to sleep at midnight. I’m still up in the late morning but I don’t have to do anything for a few hours so I’m not used to being up and active already. :3

Thank you, but I did end up getting a bundle, so I got all the items! I think there are people still looking though

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 17:57:00 )
@Vixen: oh hey, Vixen! <3 Thanks for dropping by! How have you been? What's been keeping you from dropping by? Busy, I guess?

@Lina: gotcha - that makes sense :3 I'm glad you got at least one set of items!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:03:28 )
@Wildfire: thanks! Me too!
I was worried I wasn’t going to get them but I got really lucky :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:12:47 )
@Lina: There's always a little anxiety when you come back online and realize there's an event going on or closing that you've basically missed. I'm glad you got the set.

So how is your day turning out?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:18:34 )
@Wildfire: it was actually kind of thrilling to try to post as much as I could. And puzzle and try to trade. It’s fun to have a goal to aim for.
My wishlist is down to 4 items, (not including the new orb), so I haven’t had much to aim for lately.
Although, I guess now I can save volts for art! OuO

My day is turning out good. I opened the store about an hour ago and it’s been pretty slow so I’ve been posting and making a new avatar. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:32:27 )
@Lina: lol - that flurry of activity, huh? Yeah, that can be fun sometimes.
I'm glad you're getting most of your items and reaching your goals.

I'm still trying to get the orb items I want - I spent the volts and opened a couple more orbs... only to get duplicates and triplicates of the very common items I already had /eyeroll/ I don't really like "chance" items like this, tbh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:33:06 )
Oh! I forgot to mention that I like your new avatar - it's quite cute! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:34:15 )
@Wildfire: omgod your avi is so cute! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:38:50 )
@Koah: oh hey Koah! Thanks! Your avatar is very white...and angelic - I like it. :3 How are you? What's been keeping you busy?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:45:03 )
    Hey everyone, good evening!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:52:16 )
@sunny: oh hi Sunny! How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:54:32 )
    @Wildfire: I'm good thanks, feeling weirdly positive right now. How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 18:57:59 )
@sunny: I'm doing well, thanks - hitting that mid-afternoon slump that sometimes hits, though. Ugh.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:00:15 )
    @Wildfire: ugh that sucks! I hope it passes for you soon. Anything triggered it, or is it just one of those things?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:01:32 )
@Wildfire: I’m such a gambler at heart, it’s actually really bad. >.<
But I always get the orb bundle and that has some guaranteed items so it’s typically worth it. I’m always missing some items, but I can usually trade for them. I don’t always sell my extras though. >.<

Hi Koah and Sunny

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:06:14 )
@sunny: I was up and out pretty early this morning and then had spring rolls for lunch. I think it's a combination of the two things, actually, that's trying to put me in to that afternoon slump. I'm not enjoying it - lol! XD

@Lina: Yeah, I don't donate - part of the challenge of the game is to do it without spending RL $ but I have been tempted sometimes, just to eliminate the "stress" of trying to get the orb items that I really like.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:18:52 )

@Wildfire: yep busy is almost always the answer XD
i've been okay. chugging along in life i guess, but that's how it is some days
how about you?

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 19:23:59 )
@Vixen: About the same, actually. I have my hands in several different projects these days - some are pretty important RL things, others are crafty busy-work or creative outlets, and then there's the usual daily "keeping the house running" stuff. Right now, I'm just tired. The spring rolls I bought and had for lunch are making me sleeeeeeeepy...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.