Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Why hey there!!!! I'm new!!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 08:20:42 )
Why hey there!!!! I'm a couple minutes new and decided to create my colorful raccoon eared reindeer avatar on here and make it cute!!!! Only she looks like someone punched her eye or something.... No worries!!!! She is fine!!!! Well, you may call me "Nankurunaisa or Fukanona and for short people created Nanku and Fuka after that!!!!" And there are other names I go by online you may call me like "Galaxiaz and Komorebi!!!!"

Anyways, the things I love alot are "sailor Moon 1996, sanrio, tokidoki, music, fantasy things, harry Potter, square enix,
chocobos, moogles, organic candies almost only, chocolate, fruits, juice, Anime, korean Dramas, japanese dramas, chinese and viet dramas!!!!"

Aswell as I enjoy weird things on the side cause "weird things are simply things that are different that are aswell harmless" but not the same as everything else around you!!!! So to me "that is new and refreshing to see somehow and be attentive to!!!!" Thats why I like J-pop, K-pop and Vocaloid aswell!!!! It is also very happy or at times and the dance moves are very simple, carefree and childish!!!! Its very cute in that way aswell!!!! I love to dance to them aswell because its fun to do!!!!

Nice to see you all!!!! *curtsy-bow*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 14:28:24 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: hey welcome to Voltra. I think you are going to fit right in :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 15:00:13 )
    Wow hello! Welcome to Voltra :) we're having an event so I hope you can catch up!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 15:12:39 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Welcome to Voltra! There are definitely some like-minded folks around so I don't think you'll have a hard time finding a niche for yourself. c:

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 15:50:09 )
@nankurunaisafukanona: hello there welcome to voltra .. sent u a wee trade :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 20:07:26 )
@Stinky: Why thanks there!!!! I hope I stay here and make lots of good "friends" or atleast "acquaintances!!!!"

@Totalanimefan: Hey there!!!! Thanks so much I feel like I fit right in voltra already then!!!! (i don't fit wrong in voltra xD)

@sunny: Oh hey there and thank you so much!!!! And thats great that sounds like fun I am interested in joining the events then!!!! I hope I catch up aswell!!!! If i'm far "from it i'll try to catch up as fast as sonic!!!!

@Vii: Why thank you!!!! I see then!!!! I feel good to notice there are like-minded folks around!!!! I will definitely feel pleasured to meet them here!!!! I hope they feel welcome to be my friend aswell and we stay forever... (i'm joking, maybe not that much)

@LilMissKushy: Oh hello there!!!! Why thanks thanks there!!!! I hope I like the trade then!!!! What i'm wearing is literally the only outfit I have to wear!!!! I need to get some more clothes to wear!!!! I can't take off my clothes this is all I own!!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 20:39:24 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: Haha I'm glad. ^^ I'll send you a trade with some items.
Oh and here is a Newbie Guibe

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 20:58:46 )

Hello and welcome to Voltra!

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 21:19:09 )

Welcome~!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 21:36:03 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: hi welcome to voltra friend~ <3

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 01:22:54 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: welcome to voltra!! i hope u enjoy it here!!:3

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 03:10:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, why thanks there and i'll make sure to go and see the trade soon then!!!! I will make sure to see the newbie guide too as a "newborn voltra" human!!!!

@Starlight: Oh, hey there!!!! And thank-you to you then!!!! Even the trees in "voltra are friendly!!!!"

@icedchai: Oh hey there!!!! Thank you for the nice welcome!!!! I met a faun like you before his name is Tumbnus!!!! (referring to Narnia's character) Do you know him???? Well, its nice to see you too!!!!

@Kory: Yes, it is quite the name!!!! I can't even completely pronounce it!!!! I'm joking I can pronounce it!!!! Well if you look in google it says its a mantra that originally meant this: (i'm gonna paste it from google)

“Never forget who you are and live for today and tomorrow; Never forget to smile and regardless of your day, remember that the sun will greet you with a big smile the next day.

The page I found it on first though says "its a mantra that meant everything will be ok or all right in the end!!!!"

@bonnie: Oh, hi there and i'm glad i'm your friend!!!! Making friends is a good hobby!!!! Its also healthy!!!! I must be a really healthy person!!!! xD

@squishy sloth: Oh hey there!!!! You're the friendliest demon i've ever seen!!!! Out of Voltra demons aren't really all that nice.... It must be a personal thing!!!! I shouldn't ask them then.... I hope I enjoy it here too!!!! Unless you are an unfriendly demon "and you're using sarcasm!!!!" Just kidding!!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 03:50:21 )

Welcome to Voltra! :) Which Kpop groups are you into? I'm mostly a 2nd gen stan and don't know too much about a lot of the newer groups, but currently I really like STAYC and Aespa. ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 04:04:54 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: yes! having friends is extremely healthy! and healthy is a very good thing to be! how are you?

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 05:03:44 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: awesome. And I see you are making lots of friends lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 05:20:34 )
@kory: Yes, its a pretty "meaning" for a "pretty mantra!!!!" And I think you pronounce it like "Nah-n-koo-do-nah-ee-s-ah" if that makes sense!!!! But the two o's in "koo" sounds like when you tell someone "ooo" when you're interested in something!!!!

@Ark: Oh why thank you for the well "welcome" Ark its so heartfelt you win "10" stars and a golden buzzer!!!! With gold confetti!!!! And well I like the k-pop groups "Neon Punch. Rocket Punch, Stellar and Everglow!!!! My favorite kpop song is "my friends" by "neonpunch!!!!" And I listened "to STAYC" and I love them now!!!! But, before I didn't know them!!!! If you want we can keep just showing each other other "k-pop groups" on messages or something!!!!

@bonnie: Yes, I try to stay healthy all the time so I do that!!!! I forget to brush my teeth and clean my hair on time and to eat "good" but "my friends make up for it and i'm healthy now thanks to it!!!!" So I didn't die by now.... They're "my life-savers!!!!" That's why sent by the Lord above!!!! He created friends for me.... And then said "And, it was good...." And i'm doing fine!!!! For christmas I want the Santa to bring me more friends!!!! (i'm a little ahead for christmas!!!!)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 05:25:16 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, it feels nice in here!!!! I see the community is full of happy, welcoming people!!!! And i'm gonna get up and go to bed "myself then!!!!" Have you been there since yesterday???? Well nice crescent moon bed i'll check the posts tomorrow its "12:24am!!!!"

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 10:58:07 )
Hi there and welcome to Voltra! Hope you're enjoying your time here c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 15:34:54 )

@NankurunaisaFukanona: I went to bed early last night too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:15:23 )

@nankurunaisafukanona:
I do know Mr. Tumnus! What a lovely little satyr ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.