Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:27:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I live in the Midwest. It's not unusual to have snow in October here sometimes.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:29:43 )

@Kay: Ugh that's too early for me lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:32:21 )

@Totalanimefan: The dye itself conditions, and I do need to redye it at this point, and I use a conditioner in the shower that's supposedly good for dyed hair, but I think I need a leave-in one on top of that.

Oh god I always have so much hair fall out in the shower, it's sometimes a little horrifying (moreso when my hair is really long because it looks like so much more hair lol).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:39:17 )

@CooperationIsKey: I think a leave-in would be good for you too. What about a spray one? I'm sure you can find one with good reviews online.
I have so much hair that falls out during the shower. My sister who is a hair dresser says it's cause I don't brush my hair so it doesn't have a change to come out

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:58:20 )
I have a leave in hair conditioner I like to use. I have thick yet very fine stranded hair. I feel like most normal hair conditioners just end up making my hair look greasy.

I haven't tried other brands but the one I have is Regis Designline evoo lite leave in conditioner. Can't remember how much it was last time I ordered a bottle but it lasts a long while since you don't need much at a time

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 04:01:45 )

I have a lot of hair and it's very dry. (Like the rest of me, my skin is too) and I use a leave in I got at Target that's advertised for people of color. The stuff for white girls just does nothing for my hair.
I even went back to a sample of Moroccan Oil I have and it was back to it's frizzy self.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 04:13:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Tell your sister I lose hair in the shower AND when I brush (and no matter how careful/gentle I am). XD

And yeah, I think the hairdresser used a spray conditioner of some kind when I first had my hair done. That's a good idea. Maybe I'll go to Walgreens tomorrow. Or maybe I'll stay in the (hopefully fixed by then) A/C and order it on Amazon. 😅

I have a few dry spots, mostly my hands (from washing too much) and my elbows, and a few spots on my feet. Other than that though I have rather over-active skin, I think; I feel so much better after showering with a soap that cuts through the accumulated oils. Maybe that's why I'm less sensitive to soaps than some people, though. 🤔

@Kay: My hair is like that too, and gets oily SUPER fast on its own; I don't need to add any grease! I'll definitely look into the one you use, maybe give it a shot if I can afford it. Thanks for the tip! 😁

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 04:22:40 )

@CooperationIsKey: She said that's normal too. Also stress makes your hair fall out in addition to dying it. So you are 2/2 there.
That could be. I can't even wash my body with soap everyday. I would get eczema.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 04:33:06 )

The ice in my tea is already completely melted and it's really not been long at all since I threw a ton it it. :(

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, plus I have a thyroid disorder which can make hair fall out, and ironically so can the medicine for said disorder (seriously). I had a tiny bald spot along my hairline for a while because of it. o3o

I don't know what the hell my roommate is watching but the sounds coming from the (louder than usual due to all the fans running in the house) tv are very unpleasant. 😬

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 04:41:59 )

@CooperationIsKey: Well now you are 3/3 or is it 4/4? lol
Do you have headphones? That could block out the sound.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 05:09:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol, I guess so!

And eh, I turned on my own videos and that mostly drowns it out.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 05:10:39 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's good. I think I'm going to go to bed soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 05:29:14 )

@Kory: I've learned that with my dry hair I need a leave in, and a cream tends to work better for me than an oil. I like the Shea Moisture brand. I'm using TPH
Their curl creme. Target link
I think it's great and a little goes a long way. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 05:32:10 )

I'll see you guys tomorrow!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 05:40:26 )

@Kory: Yeah, I can understand that! I have such fine hair, I find that I have to be super careful with any kind of leave-in product because my hair starts looking dirty really easily.

@Totalanimefan: Sleep well!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 08:27:40 )

Well roommate doesn't have her crime stuff on anymore but possibly just if not more annoying is that there are now infomercials on (she's clearly asleep or she'd change the channel by now).

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 09:02:10 )

Update: I did not know television stations (in the United States) still played the national anthem at the "end of the broadcast day," but there it is. 😮

I should try to sleep. 😅

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 09:13:57 )

@Kory: Nah, the sudden silence would very likely wake her up and I don't want to do that. Plus I have no idea where the remote would be, she could be sleeping on it for all I know, lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 11:40:10 )

Good morning to anyone else currently alive.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 11:51:57 )

@Another Movie Addict: Good morning!

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.