Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:07:23 )
Evening everyone. How is everyone today?

I'm tired. Just got home from work a little bit ago. Busy busy busy today. Feels like they just keep piling in all our winter stuff all at once. Had two pallets today of winter coats and insulated overall and sweatshirts. So much to go through

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:11:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I KNOW right? i read my nook while listening to cutthroat kitchen. it's my favorite time. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:12:14 )

@Kay: Oh my gosh that sounds like a lot. My arms are just tired thinking about it.

@star2000shadow: I don't know if my husband gets it. Like I don't want to go to bed right when I want to fall asleep. I want to go to bed when I'm kinda tired and then just be comfy in bed reading.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:16:57 )
@Totalanimefan: We got through most of it, got everything tagged and labeled but didn't quite get everything put away. And there's a few new things that don't have homes yet that we need to find spots for.

And there's only more stuff coming along with our normal freight. Quite a good sized truck this week too. A large chunk of which is stuff in my department. There's an entire pallet of just shoes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:23:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: EXACTLY its why i go to bed an hour or two before I'm exhausted so i can just wind down from the day. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:26:33 )

@Kay: OMG. Do you have other people to help you?
@star2000shadow: That's the best. My husband is a night owl, so I try to stay up with him for as long as I can, and then I go to sleep.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:31:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I know, but I really don't want to go to work, especially after my good bra broke. Damn wire. How about you, besides school whatcha been up to?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:32:43 )
They've been sending people over to help lately and there's one other person in my department besides me, so it's not too terrible.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:40:10 )

@Rei Ann: Whelp that sucks. If you have the money, getting a good bra fitting makes a world of difference. I don't recommend VS and I do recommend Nordstrom.
@Kay: That's good at least. When are the seasonal workers getting hired?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 02:44:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Why don't you recommend VS? That's where I've been shopping as a plus size and bigger chested woman, I find that VS is the only place that has straps are firms and not just fabric that strech out and can't handle my chest weight.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:01:40 )

@Rei Ann: I'ma teach you. I used to work in lingerie and be a fitter. I was the best fitter on my team.

VS doesn't do the fits correctly. They don't have you take off your clothes and they don't do the correct conversions. And their fabric is not long lasting and they don't do a lot of the sizes that exists. (Although I did just look on their website and it is better than it used to be) and I feel like they aren't a good price for what you are getting.

Nordstrom for example (I'm just using them because I like them) has bands 28-48 and then sizes AAA through an H. They will have multiple brands in your size. They carry the best brands from around the world. Wacoal is a Japanese brand that I believe is the best selling Lingerie brand on earth. They have Chantelle which was the first French company to make bras. (And I love their quality, but they are pricey), they sell Natori which makes the #1 selling bra, the Natori Feathers. (you should try that one on!) and lots of workout bras that will actually hold you in. A Wacoal Red Carpet strapless is the best strapless you can buy. Called Red Carpet because it's literally what people wear on the red carpet. They sell comfy wireless bras too, nursing bras, post breast surgery bras. They have it all and yes they have wide band bras.

And each fitter has to do 50 correct fitting before they can do one on their own.

Anyway, I'll stop talking about lingerie now lol (Oh and I'm a 30DDD)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:04:32 )
@Totalanimefan: We don't get seasonal workers.

It's not too bad lately. Just a bit of a hassle trying to find room for things at the moment. Slowly getting things set for fall/winter. But there's still seasonal summer stuff left yet as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:06:03 )

@Kay: Well damn that sucks.
Yeah cause it's still hot out but the company wants the fall/winter stuff out right away.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:09:16 )

@koneko: Aw I'm glad. I think I feel better after watching that too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:12:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Um, when I got fitted both times at VS, my clothing was off. So maybe it depends on the person you get. I do know that they started selling higher bra sizes online. My bestie has like G size ones. So I def need to tell her to check Nordstorm. I may consider going there, I feel like super intimidated by those stories, I feel not skinny enough, and with VS, I can just get my current size again, and live with that.

Maybe I'll consider it, but I buy really basic bras and I liked my one style I get from VS. I hate shopping and new places. It always makes me feel like a whale.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:17:11 )
Well. I think we've hit that point with the weather here where it can still be pretty warm during the day bit chilly at night. Just had to shut my window because I was a bit cold.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:21:00 )
It's slowly starting to get cooler here which makes me sad because winters coming closer and I hate it.

I find winter so depressing. I enjoy the holidays but really hate the cold and snow.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:24:46 )

@koneko: That's probably it.

@Rei Ann: Oh yeah if you are a bigger cup Nordstrom is the way to go. They have a lot of European brands which tend to have bigger cup sizes. I'm glad that when you got a fit at VS they at least did it right. Maybe they learned over the years. lol. I am also happy to see they have more sizes online but it's still not enough in my opinion. I thought that I was a 32B because of them. Turns out I was a 30DDD and VS didn't even carry 30 bands. Now they do, but still not my size lol. When I fitted my bestie She was a 34G. She never knew and she could never find the right bra because she was small around the band but had big boobs.
If you like what you like I'm not gonna stop you. But there could do something better out there.

@Kay: Oh I see. Do you live near the mountains or in Canada? I hate winter too.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:24:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, you can't really tell anything tore in my hair but it was enough hair to make me stare in disbelief. :I

I think I need a leave-in conditioner or something. ^^;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 03:27:03 )

@CooperationIsKey: You might after dying it.
I lost a lot of hair when I showered yesterday I was like wow..... lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.