Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:46:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: thank you <3 I am waiting for admins to get back to me after the event :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:47:06 )

@Elirona: yeah I’ve been avoiding more busy parts of the city. I feel like riding public transportation is ok. At least around here the cars aren’t busy and most people are wearing a mask. Plus the cars have an air filtration system.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:50:55 )

@sunny: awesome. Makes sense too. They are probably busy running the event.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:52:26 )
@Purpsy: I can’t really fall asleep. ;_;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:52:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: yep it's understandable. How are you today? I just had an iced latte and now I'm chilling lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:54:16 )

@Juliette: Ah it's late there?
I feel you TwT

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:56:43 )
@Purpsy: Yes, it’s early morning. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:58:25 )

@Juliette: that sucks. That was me last night.
@Purpsy: hey ^^ morning.
@sunny: me too but instead I have an iced chai. The morning so far has been eh. Cat and dog woke me up multiple things thing morning either meowing or barking at the door to my bedroom. Finally decided to get up and I found the dog peed on the kitchen floor. It’s not cause I didn’t get up. He pees in the middle of the night cause he’s old. Then I took him out and I got 4 mosquito bites. Ugh
Means it can only go up from here right?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 15:59:00 )

@Wildfire: I'm building a Halloween feature on my site; a watchlist, embedded Halloween Radio, and whatever else I can think of lol.

@Juliette: Sorry to hear you can't sleep. :C If it makes you feel any better, you aren't alone in that; I couldn't sleep last night either.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:00:22 )
Henlo.

I am here. I arrived,. May I hang out?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:00:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: aww poor dog :( old age is so cruel :(
    That sucks that the mosquitos got you :( they can be itchy. Never been bit by one myself but I've heard they are annoying.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:01:21 )

Sooooooo apparently the 'repairman' yesterday actually deliberately broke the A/C compressor--the honest guy is here today and said he can tell because a company he worked for previously was actually training them to do exactly that, basically it's not something that happens spontaneously but is done by human hands--so it can't be fixed now and HAS to be replaced. 🙃🙃🙃

Good guy repairman is calling the owner of the company that sent out the saboteur though, to have a "talk." He recommended the company because he couldn't come help right away so he's rightfully pissed as well!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:02:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: morning. I saw your post after I got off for the night. A shower with minty products was a great idea.
When I would be hot I would just cool my body with the water. I have very dry skin so I would be able to wash my body multiple times a day. My skin would hate that.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:02:46 )
    @Razz: hiiiii!!

@CooperationIsKey: wtf?? Will they compensate you?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:03:47 )
@Totalanimefan: yep still in s korea
life's good
just been spending my free time elsewhere haha

kitties are goodddd

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:04:18 )
sunny:
    @Razz: hiiiii!!

@CooperationIsKey: wtf?? Will they compensate you?

Hello, how are u.

How is everyone's morning?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:07:10 )

@Razz: yeah of course. Everyone is welcome here. Welcome to Voltra by the way. You joined at a good time. We are having an event on.
@sunny: yeah he’s just so old lol. It’s so annoying and frustrating to clean up after him all the time. And he also poops in the house and sometimes you don’t notice until you step wrong.
Mosquitos are so annoying and itchy. I have a cream for them at least. They love my husband’s British blood. Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:10:08 )
Totalanimefan:

@Razz: yeah of course. Everyone is welcome here. Welcome to Voltra by the way. You joined at a good time. We are having an event on.
@sunny: yeah he&rsquo;s just so old lol. It&rsquo;s so annoying and frustrating to clean up after him all the time. And he also poops in the house and sometimes you don&rsquo;t notice until you step wrong.
Mosquitos are so annoying and itchy. I have a cream for them at least. They love my husband&rsquo;s British blood. Lol

Sunny let me know of the even and pointed me here!
How is your morning?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:10:19 )

@CooperationIsKey: whelp time to blast that company all over social media. Yelp, Twitter, google maps, etc
Honestly fuck people like that.

@eyry: sounds like all good updates I’m glad. ^^ have you been able to get the vaccine? My husband and I did in April and May.
I’m going back to school to finish my 4-year degree. Just started on Sept 1st. :) it’s been going well and it’s 100% online.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:11:03 )

@sunny: Dunno. I'm not holding my breath, but maybe the owner of the company will take responsibility for his employee's dishonesty. Who knows. In the meantime the good guy is seeing if the compressor he has stored in his shop will work with our system; it's been sitting a while but it's basically brand new and would save poor roommate a pretty penny.

@Totalanimefan: Good idea. My only fear is if they try to say it's slander and sue or something. People are crazy like that.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.