Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:33:41 )

@sunny: Yeah take a break while the event is going on and then go back to writing. Enjoy the time here while you can.
I feel like I've barely seen you in the last few months. So you must have been busy.
And if you get a good idea or inspiration you could always write a little bit.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:34:11 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, big crowds are just...yeuck. I don't think I'll ever be able to really deal well in a large crowd if we every get out of this hellhole. :x

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:35:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: I have really not been online much lately :( I have either been writing or stressing about IRL stuff LOL. I have been trying to come online every now and then but it’s not much :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:41:02 )

@Elirona: I say baby steps. It's important to do little changes to get yourself back out there. Like I went for a bike in June after I was fully vaccinated. Then I got a bite to eat and went home. I had to tell myself I'm ok and I'm safe. Now I'm ok to go somewhere on my bike and I'm mostly ok with eating out. Sometimes I'm worried about it and sometimes I'm ok.

@sunny: Yeah. The event is a perfect time to see everyone again. We miss you lol

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:43:34 )
@totalanimefan: I'm fine being outdoors, but even just this past weekend we were going to hit up the park to play Pokemon and there were just so many people out (with no masks mind you) and we didn't want to chance it. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:48:07 )

@Elirona: I don't like a lot of people at an outdoor space either, but most of the time if no one is near me and I have a mask on I'm ok. Of course that also depends on the % of Pop vaccinated too. Around the DC area it's pretty high and cases are low. I don't know about where you are.
I put on my mask yesterday during my walk outside when I started getting near the river. It was a little busier the last two blocks and I didn't stick around to watch the live music.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:54:05 )
    @Totalanimefan: I am here now!! But idk how active I will be in the coming weeks. Got a lot of stuff to do IRL, and I want to pour as much energy as possible into my writing! But I miss you too <3 voltra is such a welcoming place, I always miss it when I’m not around <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:56:55 )

@sunny: Oh I see what you mean. Maybe you can still make some time for us on the weekends? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:07:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: I will definitely try! I am super excited to see the new orbs and crates when they come out, I know staff has a lot of issues right now so I am trying to be patient!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:07:24 )
@totalanimefan: I live in a high-pop suburban area, and the park we usually frequent is busy, but not so busy that we wouldn't walk there. I'm sorry you missed out on the live music. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:41:09 )

@sunny: I'm super looking forward to them too. The event has been distracting me from thinking about them lol

@Elirona: It's ok. I could kinda hear it from a distance. It was nice to see people enjoying themselves ^^ If you live in a dense place, it must be good for Pokemon Go then, right?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:43:35 )
    @Totalanimefan: the suspense is killing me lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:46:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Visit lots of cities and 2 zoo's.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:46:48 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, I guess roommate didn't want to try anyplace else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At this point I'd be willing to camp out in the living room, even on the floor (with like, blankets or something because the carpet is grody) if we had an A/C of some type in there. That's how just hot and muggy and gross it is in our house. :c

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:47:05 )

@sunny: Yeah same! I think this the longest we have had to wait. I hope they will get them stay in the stores for an extra week at the end. Or maybe we won't need to since they will have been out for 3 months.
I saw that you were thinking about being a writer for Voltra. That would be pretty cool if you got that.

@vengeance: Oh so it's like a road trip?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 22:51:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah I put my name forward for it. I thought i might as well try it out :) I'll see how it goes!
    I hope we get extra time for the crates. Or who knows, Maybe we're not having crates this month???

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:06:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: I've been doing great!
Sorry for the late reply

How's yours?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:11:28 )

Some funny coincidence happened to me today.
To you guys ever wrote a starting and ending date on your sketchbook or diary?
Well I just finished my recent Diary and the day I started writing on it is on June 7 2021 and ended it today Sep 7.

Idk I find it mildly fascinating, The coincidence!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:20:10 )
@Totalanimefan: That's the hope. Plus we are going to have a very light breakfast, so that we are super sick afterwards.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 00:40:08 )

OMG I took a cold shower with peppermint soap (tingly!) and good lord do I feel better. It's still hot af in the house but I no longer feel like a congealed blob of sweat.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.