Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:48:48 )

@Purpsy: Thank you! I think I will. I should go play Pokemon Go for a little bit and then spend the night chatting on Voltra. ^^ I deserve it. lol
Also thank you for the art <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:49:58 )

@Rei Ann: Wedding planning is a lot mentally, but it's good that you got some stuff done!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:51:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Congrats on passing your first test!!

Yeah, I bought me and my bridemaids day of robes. We looked and booked a suit fitting appointment for my love. We've gotten a list for what we need for invitations. Still unsure on the style. Also having trouble picking a cake topper style I like.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:52:17 )

@Totalanimefan: No problem!
And that sounds like the best way to celebrate :3

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:56:03 )
@purpsy: & @CooperationIsKey: Doing good! almost done working, so i'm excited to be...not working! :P How are you both?

@totalanimefan: Indeed, long time no see! I logged in on a whim and saw there was an event gong on! I had an incredibly strong desire to dress up an avatar. :P Congrats on doing so well on your exam!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:56:04 )

@Rei Ann: Thank you!!
Good progress. It's hard to find a cake topper that's nice. I guess you could just go with something generic? If it's not that important no need to waste too much mental energy on it. It's not something that people remember from a wedding.

@Purpsy: I agree. I'm just updating my dairy that I passed and I'm going to cross it off in my planner!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:59:57 )
@Totalanimefan: So I have found like acrylic ones I like, that are disney theme, but they fiancé doesn't like those. I don't like the generic women ones, but they are all skinny girls, and it's like but that's not me. I'm plus size, and so I don't want to feel ashamed by my own cake topper. I know that's my insecurities to work on, but it's not easy to worth through.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:01:13 )

@Totalanimefan: An exciting moment to write down on your diary. Which btw I'm due for a new notebook for mine soon xwx

@Elirona: I'm doing alright~
It felt like today went fast for me.

And that is indeed exciting yay for not working! Yay for finally chilling~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:03:01 )

@Totalanimefan: I used to get up every morning and walk, but I got out of the habit. I really need to get back into it. And congrats on doing so well on the exam!!

@Elirona: I've just been asleep most of the day; I finally made myself take a gulp of a 5-hour energy to kick me out of that drowsiness that's plagued me all day. But now I'm ready to be online half the night, lol!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:03:47 )

@Elirona: It looks awesome! I'm glad that you decided to check back in. There is a discord where you can keep up with Voltra. ^^
Thank you. I have been studying really hard.
How's life been?
@Rei Ann: Oh I see. You shouldn't have one that makes you feel bad. What about on Esty?
@Purpsy: Oh new notebook?! That's excited. I just bought this one two weeks ago. ^^
@CooperationIsKey: It's the only way to get a walk in, in FL XD And thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:04:00 )

I'm off to take a walk. talk to you later.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:04:43 )
@Totalanimefan: that's what I am finding on etsy. It's probs me in my head, but I don't know. It's a hard balance to find at the moment. I'll find something eventually.

Enjoy your walk.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:05:18 )
Howdy guys, what ups xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:06:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Okay have fun with your walk~

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:06:49 )
@totalanimefan: Things have been going great! I was telling Wildfire before, I got a promotion at my job so I'm being moved into a new position starting Sept. 20th! :) Glad to see things are going good for you too, with school n all!

@CooperationIsKey: Hey, you're so valid, lol. Wish I was able to have a day or two when I could sleep half the day. >< I've never had a 5-hour energy, what are they like? :V

@purpsy: Ooh, I had the exact opposite problem. We're so close to the holiday weekend that my brain is making me check the clock constantly. ;-;

Alright y'all, gotta dip for a bit to raid with my WoW guild. Be back later! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:09:38 )

@Elirona: Ah I see *pats you*
See you then

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:14:03 )

@Aynjell: Hello! I'm just posting on my two avatar sites trying to keep up with current events. And discord. That's about all for me, lol. What are you up to?

@Elirona: I'm on disability and can't work so I admittedly have more days like this than I'd like. It's not that I don't want to do things, but I just get so darn sleepy sometimes.

5Hour Energies are pretty unpleasant, but they're small and you only have to take like a gulp to get a decent boost (or at least that works for me). I just try to swallow it like cough medicine and chase it with something that tastes better, lol.

Have fun with your raid!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:24:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I am glad to be here too. I am okay. Not entirely sure about my car though. XD

Questing

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:27:55 )
OK, I got clothes for my trip sorted out. I'm bringing my Nintendo switch with me but I can't decide which games I want to bring along.

I'm thinking maybe Fire emblem 3 houses and skyrim maybe.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:29:23 )
Oh fire emblem 3 houses is a great game. I love it so much.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.