Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:23:29 )
@koneko: Ah, the Dumb Eyes Gambit. I see the game you're playing :P I appreciate the sentiment! How are you doing today? :)

@wildfire: Been doing good! Got a promotion at my job, so I'm gonna start a new position on the 20th. :) I'm glad you've been hanging in!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:26:25 )
@koneko: you're welcome. Avatars are weird. Sometimes they just flow, sometimes they absolutely don't.

@Elirona: promotions are usually good things - congrats!

-goes to check on dinner-

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:33:36 )

I just finished the other half of my Burger King chicken sammich. The last time I had their classic chicken sandwich, I didn't like it, but this time it was pretty good. Maybe it just wasn't done right the last time. Also it was SUPER simple and I feel like I could buy premade chicken patties for cheaper and then make my own, lol.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:34:06 )
@koneko: I'm doing okay! Mostly just waiting for work to wind down so I can be...not working. :P

@wildfire: Thank you so much! <3 What're ya having for din din?

(I had left over pizza)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:34:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: How cold is it around where you are?

today we've been in the 60's which is a nice one and its been fairly cloudy all day, its the rain off and on that hurts my leg 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:36:00 )

@koneko: ommmmgg that avatar is everything *o*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:41:31 )
Woo! Home from work! Now to get some housework done, laundry, and then packing for my trip this weekend.

And my earphones came today! Now I don't have to hunt some down. Ordered a pair of jeans this morning says they'll come tomorrow hopefully they get here before we leave

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:41:46 )
@koneko: tonight is the ratatouille I was thinking about making the other night and opted not to... so ratatouille and swai tonight :3
Leftover Chinese food can be awesome!

@CooperationIsKey: I usually feel that way... like "oh, just let me do it - this is easy and I can make it healthier". I'm glad you liked your chicken burger this time, though. :3

@Elirona: ratatouille and swai for dinner tonight.
omg... leftover pizza! I can't remember the last time I had that!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:46:01 )

@Kay: Hooray for your earphones turning up in time! Glad to hear that. :D

@Wildfire: I'm not generally a big fan of Burger King but it was good today. Or maybe I was hungry, idk. Even their fries were quite good and I've never liked their fries. But yeah, I used to get these "chickin" sliders from the brand Gardein, that are veggie based, and are delicious. They're a little expensive though. But I'm going to look for some simple chicken patties or something for sammiches now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:50:02 )
I'm glad too, now I can listen to my music on the way there. Though I'm hoping the earphone quality is the same as the last ones I bought, the packaging is different on these than the last time I reordered some.

I'm debating if I want to pick up an iTunes card quick to pick up a little bit more music before we leave.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:51:58 )

@koneko: Np~
It has a whimsical vibe to it

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:52:59 )

@Kay: That might not be a bad idea! Then you've got some fresh tunes to entertain you. :)

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:08:41 )
@Koneko: The day's going by fast, an I've almost got an hour left! Thank you! <3

@wildfire: I loooove me some pizza. :P I've never had ratatouille before, but it looks super tasty!

Hi Kay, Hi Purpsy, Hi Coop :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:11:02 )

Hello Eli
How are you?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:16:20 )

Hello Elirona! How are you doing this evening? :3

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:40:59 )

@star2000shadow: 60's is pretty cold to me. I guess you just have to bundle up?

@Elirona: Hey hey! It's been so long since we'd chatted. ^^ How did you find out about the event?

@Vixen: Yes I just took my first exam! I'm thinking I should spend the night on here instead of study the next class, but I also kinda want to study lol. Tomorrow though. That way I can relax tonight.

@danie: Hey it's nice to see you again! It's been awhile. I'm glad that you are here for the event. ^^
Oh no are you and your car ok?

@koneko Your avatar looks so cute!

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah I know it's not the best time to go for a walk in FL. What about in the early morning? That's when I used to do mine.

@Kay Good for you. That reminds me that I need to vacuum tonight!

@Purpsy: Thanks for the friend request. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:41:55 )
Good evening guys. How are ya'll today? I;'ve been working on wedding stuff since i got home from work.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:42:11 )

OMG OMG OMG You guys. I passed my first exam! And I didn't just pass, I got Exemplary and I got 100% in two sections of the exam. :) I'm so happy. When I saw I passed I cried lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:44:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Np ♡
I noticed earlier I didn't add you yet lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 00:46:55 )

@Totalanimefan: *Throws confetti everywhere*

Congrats Total! ٩(๑^o^๑)۶
You should celebrate~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.