Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:37:30 )

@Kay We are about to get hit with the remnants of Hurricane Ida. (It's not a hurricane anymore, just a really really big storm that will rain for like 36 hours.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:38:30 )
Work was a bit dull. I wish it was the weekend. How was ur day.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:40:05 )
My cat keeps meowing at me to go outside. It's starting to get dark out. Don't know why she is so obsessed with being outside. Hazel on the other hand is the complete opposite, tried taking her outside before and she's just like nope, take me back inside XD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:40:19 )

Anarchist Beauty:

@Totalanimefan: Ruby and I have the BEST conversations. lmao
      Karen on the other hand.... She's still questionable. xD

I HEARD THAT BECKY!!! -Karen

Love you boo 😘 -Ruby

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:40:35 )

@koneko Totally. I love him so much. ^^ He was looking at me before while I was petting him and I felt the love.
@Rei Ann I wish it was the weekend too. My day was good. I woke up early and got a nice walk in before it got too hot. Then I was on Voltra a bit, went to clean and make some food for the week. Had dinner and now I'm here again. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:40:48 )
@Totalanimefan: PB rice crispies sounds amazing!! And so do those egg bites xD Gonna have to steal your recipes!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:41:54 )
All this talk about peanut butter makes me want cookies. Maybe I'll have to make some. Haven't had peanut butter cookies in a long while

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:42:14 )

Anarchist Beauty:

@Totalanimefan: Fusho.
      I love her.
      She's funny. c:

Awwww 😭 right back at you~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:42:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I've only had two of them otherwise I've been fine. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:43:12 )
@totalanimefan: Around November 2020, if I remember. I see, that's true. Having a haircut does have its perks.

@wildfire: That's good to hear and no problem. Ohh I see. :o Hope you had a great time ^^

============
Damn y'all, already almost to 40 pages lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:43:18 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm kinda hoping that with all the rain my office won't have power tomorrow, but I know that's bad to think like that. I just want downtime so so bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:44:01 )

@Aynjell: Thanks! I used to make protein PB rice crispys when I was in college before. Since I'm starting school again I thought that I would make them lolol. It's just the normal recipe but add a little less butter and a little PB Like one or two tbsps. And also you can add protein powder if you want.

Heat oven to 350F
Egg bites: eggs beaten with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way. Add you fillings, today it was turkey bacon. I also like red bell peppers. Put in the oven for 8-10 mins.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:44:59 )

@Totalanimefan: glad you enjoyed our “feud” 😂 it’s a long running soap opera rivalry carried over from Pantheon lol

And thank you! Glad you like my avi and post style :3 I like my posts to match my avis lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:45:35 )

@Ava: whoa! Love how you layered Opal with that coat! :o

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:45:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Awesome! I'll try and take pictures when I try them out! I have rice crispys right now, so I'm thinking maybe tomorrow we can do that in lieu of going to the fair.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:46:22 )
I want it to be fall so bad. I need it to be apple picking seasons.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:46:32 )

@Kay PB is so good. Is so PB cookies!
@star2000shadow: That sounds so scary! What did you do?
@ChiffonOrange: That was a while ago for a hair cut. How often do you normally get it cut?
@Rei Ann: Rain from Ida?
@Ava: Halloween still seems so fall away to me but it will be fun when it comes here. ^^ I just cooked some food (see my last post) and now I'm just chilling on Voltra tonight. Tomorrow starts school.
@Ruby: It was funny. And I think that's a really nice ascetic (sp?)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:47:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: tripped on the sidewalk. but i haven't fallen for a half year now. so I'm doing better. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:47:19 )

@Aynjell: You're welcome. They were just rough recipes, but I think you have enough into to make them lol
@Rei Ann Yummy apple picking!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:47:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I think it's suppose to be rain from Ida. I'm in an area that I am suppose to get like maybe 8 inches? I dunno.

Oh I love apple picking, but my fiancé doesn't really like apple desserts.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.