Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:50:21 )

@Rei Ann: lol yes!
The outfits in the other games were normally pretty cute even if they weren't always a 10/10. I agree I want the game to stay mostly as it is. Each game is a little different but overall it's good as it is.

I really like your current avatar. It's very cute. I should make plant one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:52:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you. I finally figured out how to save the avis. There a blank bar about my avi that has no text, that I clicked and it worked. I wonder if that's cause of the forum look I choose.

Right, like I liked the story and the plot, but it got to damn thirsty for me. I hope that we get something like the older ones.

But since it sold like over a millions, I worry it's about to get a lot more like that games that are meant for almost ecchi like content.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:54:33 )

@Rei Ann: That weird. I wonder why that was like that. Glad you figured it out now though
I'm sure the next trilogy should be back to normal?

I hope not :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:03:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I felt so dumb, after I got it to work.

I hope it's back to normal. Or hey make a set that's like that for some fans, and make ones like we life for the other fans. Then you get double the money, because double games.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:04:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Eeey, looks like it's active now lol. See you in the event threads!

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 02:42:56 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: It's cool.

And heh, I'd answer, but I'm even more late with that info, as you can tell.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:14:06 )

@Lilykin: I'll see you in the event forum!
@Rei Ann: Here's to hoping! I'll see you in the event forum.
@Colin: Well at least it was for a Doggo without good stats right now and no shiny. I actually still don't have shiny Lugia. So maybe I can get one this time around. I do have one Shiny Ho-Oh, but that was traded to me. I would like to have my own shiny Ho-Oh. You know that is going to be around the corner with it's signature move since Lugia is coming out with his.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:20:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Sometimes rain comes earlier. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:32:01 )

@KittyBeary: Yeah true, but I feel like the last few years it's been coming so late. Like not until Nov. Which is sad because that means that wildfire season is just that much longer.
Did you see that the event started!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 03:48:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Ohhhh yeah, forgot the Johto birds are coming.

Sucks you got a poor-stated shield-dog, though...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 08:53:59 )
@Totalanimefan: It does suck when rain doesn't come til then.
Of course I did ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:30:14 )

@KittyBeary: are you excited for the event? Which staff run contests do you think they will put out?
@Colin: well so far we only know about Lugia but I think it’s safe to assume Ho oh will be coming soon. Lol
Also shiny lake trio.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 23:37:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Probably around that area yeah. I think so, if I remember right. She went to stay with her parents, and her dog ended up killing a chicken. :/ They might have to put him down or something if he doesn't stop. But yeah it smells awesome! :D The coffee is literally the best I've ever had. It's amazing.

@Colin: It's kind of funny because Marvel's comics have sucked lately and their animated ones are kinda meh, but their movies are awesome, and DC is the opposite. Haha. I would love to see what Disney could do with them with some good writers and a gazillion-dollar budget for DC :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 23:44:27 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's no good. Poor thing.
That's good and are you doing the cold brew method or are you making hot coffee?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:05:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I feel bad, she's had her husky for like 10 years. :/ I've been cold brewing it, yeah. I don't have a proper coffee machine for it so I just cold brew. Works better that way, I'd drink way more than I have been if I could make it as often as I wanted lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:49:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, that's fair.

@sorrowthemad: It would DEFINITELY be interesting. Good or bad, it'd be interesting.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:21:55 )

@Colin: During tonights spotlight hour I did the times 2 exp for evolving and I had one luck egg on in the beginning. I think I got like 400k exp lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:36:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm very excited ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:59:24 )

@KittyBeary: Me too! I've been hanging out a lot in the event forum. You wanna hang there?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:03:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I have been too ^^ And doing the new jigsaws
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.