Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:00:04 )

@Rei Ann: Same. I play on my Switch all the time I love it! It seems that the event will start soon. Welcome to your first event on Voltra
@sunny: I know I need it. Kinda wish it wasn't going to overlap with school, but it is what it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:01:52 )

@Totalanimefan: oh right! That's kind of crappy, I hope you're still able to join in! You will probably be able to chat here and there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:01:53 )

My tea is still to hot to drink, but I want to drink it now lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:06:51 )
@Totalanimefan: What games have you played on the switch?

I had a feeling one would be starting soon, based on the new currency in the top. I'm excited.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:10:19 )

@Rei Ann: RF4S! But also Animal Crossing, Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Pokemon Sword, Dragon Quest 11, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, SMTIII, Pokemon Snap, FE 3 Houses, BOTW, Super Mario Oddessy, Octopath Traveler, and a cute little puzzle game called SubaraCity.
Some of the event items are in the event shop, but you can't get them yet lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:10:46 )

@Totalanimefan: currency is dropping!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:11:20 )

@Totalanimefan: currency is dropping!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:12:33 )

@sunny: OMG Yay! I messaged Vozzy about it on Discord lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:12:55 )

I wonder when the event forum will open?
EDIT: It's open!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:14:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol that was a good idea.
    Soon I hope! I want see what threads people come up with.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:17:12 )

It's open now. ^^
Did you just change your post style? I really like the pixeled plant. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:19:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I have ACNH, the Same Let's Go and Sword. I have DQ 11 but haven't started it. I need to finish Xenoblade 2 and play the prequel game, that was in the season pass, I need to finish my blue lions run, and play octopath.

I think you should try shining resonance, it got released on the switch, and I really like this JRPG.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:22:00 )

@Rei Ann: I did finish DQ11, I spent 99 hours on it lol
I do need to finish Xeno too, but I stopped playing right before the final boss but I don't remember the controls anymore lolol. I don't know if I'll ever actually finish but I know the ending. I put 135 hours on that game. I really want a port of Xenoblade Chronicles X from the Wii U! I didn't get the season pass.
I also need to do Blue Lions. I only did Yellow Deer. ^^;
Oh I should try that one! Did you finish it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:25:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Sounds like my P5 run. With Xeno I used to be roomies with my bestfriend, so here and I would game together, I'd play and she watch, and so I forgot the most of the plot, and I've tried to pick it up and I'm like what was I doing again?

I completed yellow deer, bought the dlc, and did the ashen wolves, I am in 2nd half of blue lions. I will eventually do all four routes.

I do like the Shining game, but no I have not completed it. It has two version of the game in the release. Like I said, I have a big problem with starting a game and not finishing it.

Have you played any of the Atelier games?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:29:25 )

@Rei Ann: You didn't finish P5? It's a long game. I played through that and P5 Royal with my husband.
Xeno is a hard game to pick it back up again. We may never finish it lol
I want to do all 4 routes. I just love the Deer students so much it's hard to play the other routes lol
I've played al the Atelier games since Rorona! I've played so much of them and I like them a lot!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:35:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I did finish it, and p5R, I put in over 100 hours in both. Like you put lots into DQ 11.

I've played all the Atelier games since then too. I didn't like Ryza as much. I don't get why it bothers me, but her outfit and what I say is an over sexualistion of her character and how the fans got about her, made me dislike the game.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:36:51 )

Whoa I got distracted by my (irl) plants and it looks like the event is just about ready to roll! :D

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:40:57 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hey you are just in time. You took care of the rl plants and now you can post for the virtual plants lol

@Rei Ann: I put over 100 hours in P5 and P5R too. ^^; I love that series.
Yeah I get that. It was a little uh different and the internet just went crazy. In Japan it's actually a series aimed at women and then they made her thick to get the men into it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:43:02 )

By the way, for the new people. The clicking on the pixel animated symbol at the top of the page during event times should always take you to the event forum or the event landing page. :)
This time around it's a cute peach!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 01:44:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Right! Like in the second one, how is that outfit even useable? Her fecking shorts are ripped, and like the belt around her legs are squeezing her way to tight.

I get that the other girls outfits in prior games weren't the best either, but still, like it's such a blatant attempt to make the market bigger, and it makes me worried that the mechanics of the game will get tossed, as these gets aimed for towards guys. They have so many games, I want to keep my alchemy girls.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.