Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:12:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Fair enough. We'll just have to see what comes of it. For now, pretty sure people are just talking about the upcoming Hoopa event.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:43:27 )

@Totalanimefan: I celebrated my birthday with my sisters. We stopped by this brunch place that had a "sticky biscuit" special that was essentially a huge cinnamon biscuit smothered in cream cheese frosting, raisins, and pecans. Omygosh it was totally worth the long ass wait. Did a little shopping were I bought way to much yarn. Then we got pizza from my favorite pizza place and went home for cheesecake. It was great. (The only downside was fighting my sister wear her mask in stores. /eyeroll)

I don't think we have any free museums around here unless you have a student ID :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 03:46:32 )

@Colin: that is going to be fun! I always like doing the research. And we only have to wait until the 5th to find out. I hope there are good rewards.
@Lilykin: I bet that was fun!
I could totally go for that food! I want some lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 04:01:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I hope so, too. I had a feeling Hoopa was coming decently soon, given how it was teased during GO Fest.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 04:07:03 )

@Colin: me too. I thought that it would be more like Halloween but this works for me lol
I wonder what we will be getting for Halloween. I hope it’s good.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 04:45:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I predict the return of witch-hat Pikachu, some pokemon wearing costumes, and introducing new ghost pokemon to the game, more than likely from gen 6, probably Phantump and/or Pumpkaboo.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 05:35:07 )
@Totalanimefan: It should get better soon
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 12:56:02 )
@Colin: Haha that's a good point. Everything is a conspiracy xD I'm curious when Disney will finally acquire the rights to DC and then the ultimate crossover nonsense can commence. Although with how good the Marvel movies have been, maybe that's exactly what DC needs lol. At least to be given the rights to make DC movies. The animated movies for DC are usually pretty good though.

@Totalanimefan: It was pretty good. :) I got this new coffee which is SO GOOD from the cold brewer. It's "Blueberry Bourbon Infused" and it makes my whole room smell like blueberries. It's legitimately the best tasting coffee I've ever had (no sweetener needed). A little update, my friend from Cali (along with many of the people in her area) has been evacuated because of the air quality. Yikes.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 18:13:15 )

@Colin: ugh more costume Pokémon. But you are probably right. Pumpkboo would be nice! I would like Litwick and other rarer ghost types to be common during the event.

@KittyBeary: Nov will probably be the first rain. Just hold out until then.

@SorrowTheMad: wow that sounds good. I’m not a coffee fan but I would like the smell.
Sorry to hear your about friend. I saw on the news they were evacuating people from around the Tahoe area. I’m guessing she is close to there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 21:34:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh man... if Disney acquires DC, or the rights to make DC movies or use their characters... it is going to be INSANE. And yeah, DC shines with their animated movies, I'll give them that.

@totalanimefan: I wouldn't be surprised if Litwick and others become more common spawns. Or maybe common 1-star raids. Maybe introduce a shiny version of Litwick or something.

Also wouldn't be surprised if it's just older costume Pokemon that come back, like the ones from last year. But who knows. And yeah, Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist would be cool, though I prefer Phantump/Trevenant.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 21:54:23 )

@Colin: They should add the shiny this year. I thought that it was already shiny in game but you are right, it's not out yet.
Trevenant is a pretty cool pokemon :)
I hope it will be the same costumes as before and not new ones.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 23:23:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah. Regardless, Hoopa will be the main star of all this. I get the feeling everything else will be overshadowed for Hoopa.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 23:34:27 )

@Colin: True. True. And reminder that until 7pm is raid hour. It's a special Monday one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 23:47:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Well for sure Japan is on my list. First goal is to leave my time zone for the first time. I

I will have to give SMT a try. I've got so many games to finish. Been working on YS IX.

The release isn't out yet for US, it's still be translated. But I need it, but I'm worried that it'll be as bad as the newest Story of Seasons Game.

Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:04:46 )

Oooh looks like the event currency is up :O

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:09:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Oh yeah, so it was...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:11:09 )

@Rei Ann: That's true. You gotta work your way up to Japan lol. Shinkansen is worth it tho. lol
YS is a cool series. What console do you have it for ? Good thing about SMTV is that it's not out until Nov. So there is time. I don't know how backlogged you are. I got through most of mine in 2020.
Yeah the US date is 2022, but I don't know if they gave another date with a month or not.

@Lilykin: Yes, I'm so excited about that! Does that mean the event is about to start?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:11:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm sure you will do great at it, considering how prepared you are! I am sure you will hit your goal of finishing in 1 year no problem! As long as you pace yourself so you don't burn out.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:11:39 )

I see the event currency!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:12:16 )

@sunny: Thank you so much! That's what I'm hoping for, and I hope I don't get burn out either. ^^;
The event currency is up! That means the event is probably going to start soon ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.