Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 12:54:06 )


good morning.

*puts out Sunday Brunch*









Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 13:13:18 )

Good morning. I woke up ridiculously early.

Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 13:31:10 )
Oh? What time is ridiculously early? And why did you wake up that early?






Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 13:35:52 )

3 or 4, not entirely sure.

Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 15:00:00 )
@Another Movie Addict: well, that's no fun. I hate nights/mornings like that :3 Good thing Naps exist, huh? XD






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 16:40:31 )




*takes the bacon and eggs*
Good morning~
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 16:48:03 )

Man, I'd kill for some french toast.

Report

Donator — whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/29 19:47:05 )


@Another Movie Addict: Holy crap I just had lunch but french toast sounds amazing rn. o3o


Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 00:23:50 )
@Purpsy: good morning

@Another Movie Addict: french toast would be a good addition to brunch!

@CooperationIsKey: hello.



I got kidnapped today - went shopping and walking around with a friend. :3







Report

Donator — whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 00:36:08 )


@Wildfire: Hello! Sounds like you had a fun day! :D

Report
Please ping me!




Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 01:06:00 )




@Wildfire: Awweee xD
A worthy kidnapping hehe (❁´ω`❁)
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 12:43:34 )
@CooperationIsKey:
@Purpsy:
Thank you both. It was good to get out with a friend for a bit, but I was too tired to really enjoy it, unfortunately. I'm still really glad that I went out! :3







Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 12:44:10 )



and on that note, Good Morning. Welcome to a new week, everyone. :3







Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 14:43:30 )

Good morning. Today is my first day back to work.

Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 15:07:58 )
good morning.
are you looking forward to going back to work?







Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 15:15:00 )

Actually yes. I have been so fucking bored this entire time.

Report

Voltie — He/ him Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 16:29:03 )
I don\\\'t really matter, it don\\\'t matter how I feel,

[ post ]

There\\\'s millions more to take my place and love ain\\\'t even real.@Another Movie Addict: Wow! You continue to suprise me! Most adults hate Monday! I wish you good working and a continuous love of Monday. Me on the other hand, I spent yesterday dreading today... Church is a lot more interesting than cleaning my room...
Report
I am evil. You are evil.
We're all evil.


Ping me. I don't bite.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 16:46:48 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol. Yeah, being sick/quarantined tends to have that effect XD I'm glad you're going back to work - and that you're looking forward to it. It'll be interesting to see your thoughts on working tonight or tomorrow, after having been back!


@Klo Tklarau: So is that your task for the day - cleaning your room?







Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 17:09:20 )

Oh there'll be customers and shit to annoy me, but it's better than sitting here trying to figure out what I want to do. lol

Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/08/30 17:25:19 )




Yeeaaah new week yaaaaay...
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.