Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 17:04:43 )
@Purpsy: lol. It's ok - I got what you meant. And I understand - it feels like a semi-lazy day for some reason, doesn't it? Or at least I'm kind of dragging today and feel like taking a nap (which I might actually do)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 17:15:01 )

@Wildfire: Honestly is been a semi-lazy day these past three days for me... I still manage to get some stuff done though.

I might take a nap later too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 19:01:07 )
@Purpsy: That's good that you're getting some stuff done, despite a semi-lazy string of days. I've been getting some stuff done too, but not nearly as much as I had been getting done and it feels like I'm slacking somehow - lol!!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 21:17:08 )

@Purpsy: I think I might when the weather gets cooler again; I love the sweatshirt but it's too hot to even wear it around the house right now.

@Wildfire: Lol, if it helps, I got up at nine this morning!

How's everyone doing today? o3o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 23:00:02 )
-my post went missing??-
-is confused-
-tries again-

@CooperationIsKey: sleeping in sounds like a wonderful thing to do - I wish I could, but right now it's not really possible for me to sleep in.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 23:37:04 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah true, I love my sweaters and I miss wearing them. This darn humid weather is impossible to wear them too.

@Wildfire: Yep and I'm totally not slacking right now ;>u>
I honestly feel some kind of burnout today... I just don't want to do nothing but stare at my ceiling kind of mood.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 23:59:27 )

@Wildfire: Oof, is 9am really sleeping in that late? :O It's pretty early for me. ^^;

@Purpsy: It really is! And I managed to get three new hoodies this year like right in time for the weather to be too hot to wear them. Darn Florida!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 00:22:26 )

Me: Let's write for This Thing.
My brain: Best I can do is give you four other ideas for conpletwly unrelated things.
Me: Thing?
Brain: ✔️ Read

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 00:31:17 )

@CooperationIsKey: Awe but it will cool down eventually and then you will finally get to wear it ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 00:42:53 )

@Purpsy: And I can't wait!! One of the hoodies is really cute, tie dye pastel, and I got it for like three bucks at Walmart.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 02:01:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: Awe xD
Honestly some Walmart clothes are not bad.

The last time I went shopping there was this tie dye shirt I really regret not buying TAT
Sometimes is just hard to come out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion....

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 03:28:03 )

@Purpsy: I buy a lot of my clothes basics from Walmart. Things like jeans and cotton shorts. Then pair them with my expensive t-shirts. XD

Aw, dude I love tie-dye, I have several shirts that are tie-dye. You should go for it sometime! It's fun. :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 12:52:56 )
@Purpsy: Oh yes - burnout is a good way to put what I was feeling yesterday too. Why are you burnt out? I hope you got some rest and recovery time! :3

@CooperationIsKey: well, for me these days it is - but I've been getting up between 6:30 and 7:30 lately. Compared to that, 9 is sleeping in. But it's not really sleeping "late", imo.

@Anarchist Beauty: that sounds like quite the personal, inner dialogue going on!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 12:54:30 )

good morning.
Does anyone have any plans for the day?
I have an errand or two to do this morning, but I just want to sleep... of course, that feeling might be simply because I don't feel like I slept well last night. /shrug/
I hope everyone has a good day!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 14:45:24 )

@Wildfire: Oh gosh, yeah that's understandable then, lol.

Lmao I'm visiting my dad and he just informed me that he's "going to take a crap" (in a joking tone). I'd almost forgotten he spends a long time in the bathroom in the mornings... but then used to get mad at me for taking just as long or less in the shower (and that's including like drying off, getting dressed, etc). XD

Ah, parents.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 15:00:45 )

@Wildfire: I think is a little bit of lack of sleep maybe and other personal issues I'm dealing with at the moment. Is not the worst burnout I experience though.

And yes I got some sleep. I past out early last night so I don't really feel that burnout today. I hope you got some plenty of rest too!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 15:03:09 )

@CooperationIsKey: Ah I see :3
I mostly thrift shop my clothes and yes I want to give tie-dye a shot! I need to get some new sweaters soon once it gets colder anyway.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 15:29:23 )

@Purpsy: Oh I haven't gotten to go thrifting in ages! I miss it. I love finding treasures. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 16:34:09 )

@CooperationIsKey: There's a thrift store very near me so I end up doing most of my clothes shopping there. And it is really fun! I can be there for hours. But I haven't had much luck finding some art supplies there.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 16:48:47 )

@Purpsy: There's a really cool flea market near me that I really want to check out too, and I know there's a goodwill relatively nearby (I won't touch Salvation Army for several reasons). I haven't wanted to take public transit since the pandemic started especially since most places aren't even requiring masks anymore, so I'm mostly reliant on my roommate for transportation which limits my options generally. I did find out that because I'm on full disability benefits I might be able to get a free monthly bus pass! Which would just be amazing. I need to call about it.

I really want to go do something with my dad today, I just don't know what. I'm having a nice time visiting him but I don't really feel like going swimming (he lives at the beach) but otherwise it's kinda too hot to be outside. Plus he's taking a nap (he's "on vacation" too lol). So here I am, typing away on forums and discord. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.