Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 00:26:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I've been there. But yeah... the one I have cost me all of 4 bucks at the local Dollarama, and I only grabbed it at the time because I was out and about, a sudden rainstorm kicked in, and I was desperate for something to make it home with so I wasn't completely soaked. I should grab a more respectable one that'll last for at least a year or so.

@sorrowthemad: All right, fair enough. I can understand that sort of frustration. Like, I too have to hold it back when I notice someone miss an obvious answer or something. However, I bite it back, and when it's far too late for them, or the match ends, I try and point out what they could have done, genuinely just trying to be helpful.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 02:20:53 )

@ArsenicAttitude: How would you make them better for next time?

@Colin: Can't beat a $4 umbrella lol. It's done you well.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 03:16:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol it's fine! I think it said it should be arriving on the 24th or something like that. I'll let you know :)

@Colin: Same here! I love to help people get better, I feel like the better everyone plays the better I have to get, so it's sort of a quid quo pro scenario. I actually go back and forth with one guy about Jund (since he loves it about as much as I do, just with a lot less experience with it). He'll give me scenarios he encounters on like MODO or Cockatrice and tries to get as much input as he can on how to play out those situations better. Honestly I think I know his deck better than he does at this point with all the "Stump the Jund Player" quizzes he ends up giving me lol!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 03:30:08 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Lol, so far. I am afraid it will die soon, though. At at the worst possible time.

@sorrowthemad: HAH! That's pretty awesome! The only colour I'M an expert in is green. Like, that's it. The very first pre-made deck I every bought was heavily green, and I've loved the colour since.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 04:08:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Whoops, now it's evening lol. I'm good, just putting my lunch together for tomorrow. How was your day?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 04:41:54 )

@SorrowTheMad: I feel like that's so far away from now lol

@Colin: Yeah like this Saturday lol

@Lilykin: That's ok. I was away too. I'm good. I'm missing the past at the moment though. I no longer live in the town or the state where I grew up and like most people I'm not really in touch with the people back then. Of course we aren't the same kids anymore, we are all grown now but I'm just kinda missing being a kid and hanging out with friends. I think the pandemic has made everyone a little bit more wishing we were in the past.
Oops, well you didn't ask for all of that lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 04:57:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: If it DOES... hooo boy will I ever be mildly annoyed and slightly irritated, but understand that crappy umbrellas don't last long!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 05:09:51 )

@Colin: lol I hope that it doesn't, but I couldn't pass up the joke. I'm off to bed. Good night

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 05:18:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's more than fair. Have a good night!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 05:34:33 )
@totalanimefan:
We would use a little more brown sugar in the sauce, use less heat in the pan, and cut the chicken into smaller pieces.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 16:04:07 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Thanks. I will remember that. ^^
@Colin: I am now a functioning human again.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 21:26:21 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Software and hardware boot-up complete!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 22:04:33 )

@Colin: Kansei! (It means completed in Japanese)
I'm back from my facial. Gosh that was nice. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 22:16:17 )
@Colin: Yeah! Green is great, honestly I played pretty heavily everything but Green when I started (I started with Jeskai Black and Grixis Mill in Standard) but once I borrowed Jund from a friend, I was hooked! Greatness at any cost! :D

@Totalanimefan: I know right?! But I'll be ok :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 22:23:26 )

@SorrowTheMad: Why is it even going to take that long, what are they custom making it for you? lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 23:12:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sounds heavenly!

@sorrowthemad: I love the Devour mechanic. It's a shame that it was attached to such middling creatures most of the time. Though I can name a few that are OUTSTANDING because of it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/14 23:48:18 )

@Colin: It was good. 10/10 would recommend lol
I also got some Pokemon Go in while walking to and from the appt. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/15 00:07:26 )
@totalanimefan:
No problem!

Also hello everyone!
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/15 00:13:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Good to hear on the Pokemon GO.

I dunno if a facial is for me, though...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/15 00:36:18 )

Totalanimefan:

@Lilykin: That's ok. I was away too. I'm good. I'm missing the past at the moment though. I no longer live in the town or the state where I grew up and like most people I'm not really in touch with the people back then. Of course we aren't the same kids anymore, we are all grown now but I'm just kinda missing being a kid and hanging out with friends. I think the pandemic has made everyone a little bit more wishing we were in the past.
Oops, well you didn't ask for all of that lol

I feel you. I've moved a lot so I'm always kind of bummed about the people I lost touch with pre-home internet days (and those I just grew apart from). The pandemic has definitely brought into sharp relief how valuable our time is and how much of it spent doing meaningless tasks at work. It's perfectly natural to want to go back to being a kid with all the time in the world.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.