Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:24:47 )

@Amber Lynne: I totally could. I'm no good at that but I could use box cake mix lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:26:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Sadly, that seems to be happening a lot, lately. There's very few original ideas anymore, it seems. So I just play what I want and what I like, and don't care if it's similar to someone elses.

@totalanimefan: I managed about 6 shinies. One of them 3-star, I think around 90%. I also managed a non-shiny Perfect.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:30:03 )

@Colin: Wow that's great! I got one 98 and that's it lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 00:56:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Still not bad. I also forgot just how GOOD Emboar's shiny is! A shame its CP maxes out at about 3.3k, or else it'd be a mainstay in my general raiding team

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 01:06:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad somebody is having good weather! It has been rainy most of the day (again) here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 02:08:41 )

@Colin: yeah it’s a really nice looking shiny ^^
@Wildfire: well that sucks lol. What’s tomorrow’s weather looking like?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 02:13:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah for sure, you're definitely right about that! I try not to think too much about the past, though. Doesn't do anybody any good, honestly.

@Ava: Lol, you're fine, Ava! But yeah, especially when you 100% the game, it definitely gets too repetitive to go back to it. But also nostalgic? Considering I've been playing games like this (Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, ect) since I was a kid, it definitely feels nostalgic for me to get back into a game like this. But I'm glad you're free of your contract and hopefully you can move on to something else you enjoy! :) My job is dull as all hell, but you're right, it does help people. Legal descriptions and going through legal documents on properties is definitely not the most fun thing ever, especially since I work for my mom and with several of her friends. I just listen to music and ignore everybody while I work, and it's not the worst thing ever. And it's pretty fun to be, as we call in the RP world, a "murder hobo." Even if you just make a separate game to just kill everybody, sometimes it's just fun. Kinda like Grand Theft Auto, sometimes it's randomly fun to just kill everybody for no real reason. Lol.

@Colin: That's very fair. It's either that or hit Random Card 100+ times on Gatherer until you find a card nobody's heard of, and build around it. Lol. Screw that! I should just build something fun. I think after Cascade Nonsense I might just build Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist. I bought the Precon with Arahbo and I got these AWESOME faded foils. Like, the color on everything is fine, but the words are faded (including the mana cost) so it looks like, ghostly or something. I can't seem to get any good pictures to really show people but they look frigging awesome, and I'm DYING to make a deck out of Mirri because of it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 03:15:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: So I had a good CD. Now we wait for GO Fest.

@sorrowthemad: All right, those foils sound awesome to behold. And Mirri's pretty all right. She's great at tempo and such, and in a multi-player game, can really make opponents go after each other, if nothing else, because they're less bothersome targets. Combat-wise, anyway.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 03:29:37 )
@totalanimefan:
I feel much better now so hopefully its run its course but who knows.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 05:54:00 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Time to learn? XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 06:08:18 )

It is one in the morning and some douche canoe out there is setting off fireworks. -_-;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 07:02:01 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Dude same! It’s been nonstop fireworks here my poor cat is so upset about it and he normally doesn’t care too much. We get some fireworks nightlight since I live next to a theme park but they are still like a mile away and these are right outside the window.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 12:38:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not sure what the weather is looking like today. I heard that it should be sunny, and with a storm coming up, maybe it will be... at least before it starts raining again. It would be nice to be able to see the sun at least a little bit before getting dealing with Elsa. :3

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 13:23:47 )

Happy "Muh Freedom and Fireworks" day

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 14:22:12 )
@Colin: Yeah, they are awesome! Arahbo in particular since he's already like ghostly and everything in the art. Yeah, I just need to change it up or something, I'm kind of tired of playing the same combo-oriented decks every week, so I think having a Voltron Commander with some added fun stuff to it should be interesting.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 15:53:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: Sometimes I just let me mind wander and it goes to the past. Or a hear a song and it reminds me of a time in the past. ^^

@Colin: Yeah that is really good. I hope that we get a lot of shinies for Go Fest and make sure you clear out a lot of box space lol. I forgot to this community day and I had to clear out my box like 5 times. ^^;

@ArsenicAttitude: You shouldn't feel anything from the vaccine after 24-48 hours. You are in the clear lol

@Amber Lynne: Do I have enough time to get good before my bday lol

@CooperationIsKey: Yup same happened with me. I tried to fall asleep so many times last night and we woken up by that, or my dog barking. Which he normally doesn't do now that he's old but he did it a bunch last night.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 15:54:31 )

@Wildfire: Are you in the cone with Elsa? And good news is that the mountains in Cuba will probably rip it apart. But I feel like anything goes with hurricanes now lol.
I hope you get to enjoy your 4th at least.

@Lilykin: Happy 4th to you too lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 16:04:35 )
@Totalanimefan: The last I checked, pretty much all of Florida was in the cone, so... Probably. I'm not particularly worried about it, tbh, but it bears watching... Like all of them do. :3

Thanks. So far, it's a relaxing holiday. And it's not raining. We'll see if both those things hold, but for now, I'll take it!

Are you celebrating at all?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 16:12:45 )

@Wildfire: Oh you always gotta watch even if it's a small one. Things can really change if you are out of the loop. Last I checked was yesterday, so I should check again this morning. I think the south east of FL will mostly be spared. I'll check up on my Dad.

So far it's mostly relaxing. The fireworks were on and off last night until about 2am. So I would fall asleep and then wake up cause of them, and then sometimes my dog would randomly bark because we put him in a diaper. He went in the house about 5 times yesterday and we found that he peed on the couch. I was so mad with him. I didn't show it to him but I was pissed! lol

Yeah we will probably get some BBQ or hot dogs. Then at night we are biking to a park and watching DC's fireworks across the river. I thought about doing it in the city but I thought it would probably be too crowded.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 16:22:03 )

@Totalanimefan: I fully intend to spend the day being as unpatriotic as possible XD

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.