Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 16:15:37 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 22:21:38 )
Well damn, a donut sounds pretty good right now lol. Will that one come with sprinkles?

Hi everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 22:38:12 )
@Totalanimefan: well I hope that you are getting a good nights sleep every night.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 23:10:52 )

I want a doughnut! o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/12 23:39:20 )
I'm a sucker for a good maple bacon donut lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 00:57:25 )

@Aisukohi: Oh man I love maple donuts, I'd probably love maple bacon donuts too :d

No sprinkles yet, but I tried to do the dripping icing tutorial and got frustrated. I'll have to try again later -_-;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 01:08:02 )

I like the custard filled, chocolate glazed ones myself.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 02:54:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey Total, how're you today? I've had a long weekend so far lol. 2 days of pre-release events for Magic. It was so hot in the building last night that even with the AC on we had to open the doors and it was waaaay cooler out there. I think it was up to 85 outside, which is saying a lot.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 03:16:39 )
@Colin: Did you do any prerelease events this weekend? I did two, it was a lot of fun. :D

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 03:20:49 )

@CooperationIsKey: Those are pretty good too. I don't think there's a bad donut that exists, except maybe cake donuts. Blech

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 04:35:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Sadly, didn't have the chance to. How were your prerelease pulls?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 04:56:24 )
@Colin: RIP man, sorry to hear. I'm pretty sure I made my money back at least, I got an Esper Sentinel, old border Gaea's Will, a Misty Rainforest and Verdant Catacombs (between my two boxes), and traded for a couple Damns, Ignoble Hierarchs, and a couple other things. I was so pissed at my buddy, he pulled a foil Esper Sentinel, stamped Verdant and two other Fetches from his prerelease pack lol. It was a wild night, 25 people showed, it was hot as hell and the games were nuts. I smoked 3 opponents last night with basically Esper Removal Tribal (because I pulled 3 of that Menace 5/4 that Exploits to kill something) and then lost all three games today lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 05:05:06 )

@Lilykin: Yeah they have been working too much. They leave tomorrow.
Your donut is looking good!
@Colin: Thanks. It was nice this weekend and wasn't hot.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 05:07:21 )

@Aisukohi: Hi there. I wasn't online much in the last two days. I was showing company around.

@Unicorn: Thank you! I try do, but I don't always. How are you feeling?

@CooperationIsKey: Hi welcome to my thread. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's really hot for you. You must have been dying. I've been good. I wasn't on much the last few days because I have company over. They are leaving to go back home tomorrow morning.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 05:25:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: A stamped verdant!? Lucky dog! But still, an old-border Gaea's Will? Nice one! And Esper Sentinel is one hell of a good card.

@totalanimefan: Well, that's good to hear. Was kinda hot this weekend here. But the humidity wasn't brutal, which is nice.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 06:12:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it wasn't pleasant, for sure, but I had fun so it was fine. I also have a cooler in my car that I fill up before Magic, and stick drinks (like La Croix) into it so I have some amount of stuff to cool me down. It works (somewhat). Lol.

@Colin: Yeah, being a Golgari lover I was rather upset that instead of getting that stamped card I got that Murktide dragon thing lol. But I'll survive. And my pulls were still great enough that I'm not complaining. Lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 07:12:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Eh, Murktide is okay. It's... okay. Not sure I'd ever put it in my Commander deck, but in a void, it seems all right.

But at least your pulls were good. That's what matters! lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 14:11:00 )
@Colin: Yeah I'm happy with the pulls :) Seems like the people that pulled well for the most part didn't get a good sealed pool. I did lose pretty hardcore yesterday to a guy that pulled both Glimmerwasp and Urza's Saga, as well as a bunch of other Affinity pieces. It wasn't even a little fair lol.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 16:38:06 )

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 17:57:34 )

@Lilykin: Lol, I'm not a big fan of cake donuts either.

@Totalanimefan: Hiya! Seemed like an active place so I thought I'd poke my head in here. :)

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.