Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:28:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, greetings everyone

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:30:39 )
@Wildfire: Chaotic you say? Are you doin alright?
My daughter's last day of school was today. My son isn't done, but I'm too sick feeling to get him finished for today. My husband is home sick too, he helped my son a bit but ended up just putting a movie on the tv to watch with the kiddos. lol!
I tried napping, but the tv is annoying and for some reason- even though the kids are spending time with dad, they're still waking me up to ask me questions. e.e
So I'm up now. I'm done resting.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:35:34 )
@MoodyB: Hey Moody. How are you today?

@Koah: Yeah, a bit chaotic, but it's fine. It's not the "crazy, everything has gone to hell" chaotic ... it's just the "constantly busy, doing things I wasn't quite expecting to do today" type chaotic XD Thank you for asking <3 <3

LOL... there is nothing quite like being mom. It doesn't matter who else is in the house! I'm sorry you didn't get more rest. Are you doing ok?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:37:19 )

@wildfire: I have been super busy. Some of it's been fun. lol <3

That sounds nice though too. c:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:38:56 )
@Wildfire: I gave up on resting. I just took medicine and I'm going to try and be functioning.
I get those mornings more often than not.
lol, my neighbor is mowing their lawn and now I wanna mow mine even though sound is giving me headaches. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:41:31 )
@danie: I'm glad you're having some fun amid all the busy stuff. It does sound like you're doing well, which I'm really happy to hear!

@Koah: LOL. Yeah, there's that. But I'm kind of past that stage these days and I guess, I'm getting used to having my mornings be more my own again.
We had neighbors cutting grass earlier. We made our eldest go out and cut our lawn since he has the day off today XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:44:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im okay, very tired tho.
It's supposed to be 90 Degrees.

but doing okay other than that.
how are you??

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:47:17 )

@wildfire: Thank you so much!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 21:56:00 )
@Wildfire: lol! Usually I'm the one to motivate the neighbors to mow. I love being the one that starts the mowing train. XD -peer pressure peer pressure-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 22:14:28 )
@MoodyB: It's hot and humid here, so I'm staying in the house right now. I'm playing with a new creative toy (cricut joy), so that's fun. And I'm tired because this morning was busier than expected. What have you been up to? Did you ever get those watercolors for your sister?

@danie: Oh, you're welcome! I like seeing people succeed :3
(& I'm sorry if I seem a little distracted... it's because I am XD )

@Koah: LOL! Now why does that NOT surprise me? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 22:32:14 )
Ok, project is finished. Now to run around the web for a little while...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 22:46:01 )

@wildfire: It's okay. I understand. What is distracting you? :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 22:56:17 )
@danie: I bought a cricut joy a week or so ago and I was playing with that. I was putting together a little plaque for my mom who has been busy converting a little van in to her own personal camper. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 23:03:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah i rarely go outside in the summer. but we have no A/C so it's pretty hot in the house.
I can't really afford them right now since it would end up costing me roughly $50 for everything we would need.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/10 23:21:09 )
@Wildfire: lol! I went outside to mow, but changed directions and played dead on the trampoline until my family found me. XD The trampoline is always a good resting spot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 00:06:07 )
@MoodyB: I'm sorry to hear that the watercolor project has been postponed. I really hope you can get everything together soon - it sounded like both you and your sister were excited about the idea! <3

@Koah: Love it! <3 I wanna come play at your house! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 00:27:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: unfortunately i can't really get a job.
so it may not happen for quite a while. Maybe next year sometime.
since my laptop has to be a top priority on the replacement list.
cause it always fries in the summer.

tho im not sure how i would keep the water color in good condition now that i think about it
but it's okay. since we don't really paint we need quite a bit of stuff like paint brushes, paints itself, sketchbooks, etc.

and im still working hard on promotng my art and understanding how to market myself better.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 00:31:51 )

@Wildfire: busy busy with work
hope you got some time to get your second cup of coffee xD

please @ me

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 03:50:07 )

@Wildfire: Oh totally, the trip was a blast; Key West was actually towards the end of it. It was a whole road trip from Michigan to Florida, dropping me off at my place before she continued on her way back home to Texas with her boyfriend (he flew in). It was really nice spending so much time with my mom, especially since we've lived half a country apart for years now and don't get to see each other often. :)

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/11 04:05:50 )

Hey! How is everyone's evening going?

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.