Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello Voltra!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 07:36:33 )
Hi everyone, I'm Alchemists Fire (would've been Alchemist's Fire if apostrophes were legal username characters xD)

This is the newest in a long line of avatar sites for me. I started on Gaia, joined Ernya, Syndrone then moved on to Caedon and Solia. I love the number of colours available here and the awesome alternative styles. I also love that RAINBOW is a colour option for some items! I LOVE rainbows!!

I've got lots to learn, such as the best ways to earn Volts, and where the best places are to interact with fellow users, but I think I'll like it here!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 08:02:41 )
@Alchemists Fire: welcome to voltra! We had an event earlier this month but dont worry, you will have another chance on the next event. (mainly cos the event can give you free items)

that aside, we will be having new Chance orb release anytime this week of early June.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 10:47:12 )
@Kairu: Thank you!
Aww, I'm sorry I missed the event, but I'm looking forward to the next one! Just hope I can find some awesome places to post and start building an amazing avatar, I love what I'm seeing so far <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 13:43:08 )

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 19:26:32 )

@Alchemists Fire: Hi welcome too Voltra. I think that you will like it here. There are a lot of fun from other avatar sites. If you are looking for a place to hang out my charity thread is linked in my signature.
I think I know your name from either Ernya or Solia (Or both lol)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 20:33:56 )
@sunny: Thank you so much!

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the kind welcome and the hangout suggestion, I'll very likely drop by ^^
You do know me from both, I recognize your name too! It's great to see you! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 23:49:14 )

@Alchemists Fire: Great. If I’m not there you can tag anyone and just chat with them. It’s open to all and people are pretty nice here.
Yay I do. It’s nice to see you too. How have you been the last 5 years lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 00:18:13 )
@Alchemists Fire: Welcome to Voltra! I recognize your username from Ernya. I was iWrox there. :)

Let us know if you have any questions!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 01:15:39 )
@Aisukohi: Omg, Wroxie! It's great to see you again!!!
I miss Ernya so much, I'm so happy I'm finding friends from there on other avi sites =D

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 08:41:58 )
@Alchemists Fire: Hiya! Welcome to Voltra!
I think I remember you from Ernya but I didn’t chat st much back then so idk if we ever had any encounters xD my username was R u b y.
Hope you enjoy it here!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 10:17:02 )
@Ruby: Hey Ruby!! I'm pretty sure I remember R u b y from Ernya! I think we did chat a bit =D
I feel like we possibly chatted on Caedon as well? Pretty sure I had someone that went by Ruby either on Skype or on Facebook, maybe even as a Steam friend?

I'm really enjoying it so far, can't wait to start making more avatars! So much personality in the faces ♥
I LOVE your avi! Pastel masterpiece

Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 11:16:56 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello and welcome! ^^
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:40:52 )
@Alchemists Fire: I was on caedon after ernya went down but I didn’t stay lol and didn’t chat much other places so xD probably a different ruby after ernya xD but hello again nonetheless!! We get to have chats now! :3

Aww thank you so much! I love what you’ve done with the commons so far! :3

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 23:22:32 )

Welcome to Voltra!

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 02:47:52 )
@Ruby: Ah, that could be. But I'm glad we get to chat again! It's great catching up with people from the Ernya days!

@Starlight: Thank you so much!

Maple

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 02:56:22 )
@Alchemists Fire: it really is! I still really miss it ;3; I was just about to get a ragdoll body OTL

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 04:04:36 )

Welcome to Voltra! :)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 06:46:52 )
@Ruby: Oh man! That sucks =( The Ragdoll body was so cool. I'm so glad I was able to save as many screenshots as I did, but I wish I'd had time to get more...they shut down way too quickly...

@Ark: Thank you so much!

Maple
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 08:49:23 )
@alchemists fire: woah great to know that you have made so many outfit combinations >u<

how do you find this forum? i hope it not very confusing.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 10:38:04 )
@Alchemists Fire: yeah we were supposed to have 3 days to save anything we wanted but it got shut down after 3 hours of notice. I’m still so sad.

At least we have Voltra~ its nice to have a place to reconnect with everyone :3 are you enjoying it so far?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.