Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 20:30:52 )

@totalanimefan: Yesss, hopefully! We're having a third wave of covid right now lol.. hopefully we won't be on wave #7 for christmas season.
I'm from California and Idaho-- just going to a school for 7 months in SC before moving again. I'm excited!

Anyway, enough about me. What's up with you? Have you decided any weekend plans yet? I was supposed to go to the gym, but it got dark and I lost motivation, so now I'm drinking a beer and eating chocolate. Oops.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 21:49:23 )

@Reanna: How's the vaccine rollout going there? In the US is was horrible, but Biden is going a good job and now every person in the US (over 16 years old) will be able to get the vaccine if they want on May 1st.
SC is pretty, but can also be super hot. Where in SC? I would like to visit Charleston in the after times.

I don't know what to do. I'm weighting up the risks, but also think about what I want. Maybe farmers market plus a viewing of the cherry blossoms? Drinking beer and eating chocolate is very German haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 00:38:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Hopefully you found something good to eat tonight :)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 13:40:21 )

@totalanimefan: I work for the U.S., so my healthcare is American not German. We ran out of vaccines but are supposed to get another shipment in.
Columbia, SC

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/27 18:54:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: I did! I went to Trader Joe’s and they had fresh bread. I had some cheese and wanted to use it up. So I made grilled cheese. It was good.
@Reanna: oh I see. So when can you get yours?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 03:16:18 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds fantastic! I've never tried Trader Joes, it's not something we have where I live. I think @Ruby: has one somewhere near where she lives (Although I have no idea if I'm honest) so maybe when I go vacationing down there we can check it out. Or not, as I might be imagining it being nearby. Lol.

@Ava: I totally agree with you. I don't think my meds were doing anything for me when I quit mine, which is why I didn't really have any resurgence of symptoms besides my ADHD.

Yes, I am doing my best! Not always easy but I'll survive. That's the funny thing about damaged people like me. I know I'm either gonna survive or I'm going to get some peace and quiet for once. Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 04:11:14 )
@Ava: Yep! That was why I quit in the first place. Stupid pills.

That's fair, and I'll probably end up surviving to the end of time at this rate. Become a very crappy Time Lord or something. I'm brooding enough lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 05:43:14 )
@Ava: Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I still take a bunch of meds now but thankfully most of them are Herbalife lol.

I'd be a good Time Lord, I think. Smart and apathetic enough to know things can't and shouldn't be changed, lest history find a new way to cause the same problems

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 14:05:33 )

@totalanimefan: Whenever they get another shipment in. Probably in June or July, since I will be traveling for work soon until then.
How is your weekend going? Did you end up going to the farmers market or to see the cherry blossoms?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 19:37:20 )

@Ava: I have an in unit stairs for the first time in my life and it is a good workout if you go up and down the stairs a bunch. Haha

@SorrowTheMad: you guys gotta try it sometime. It’s a grocery store but they have lots of cool items and food frozen food and the prices are really good! I hadn’t been since before the pandemic and it was weird to be back in there.

@Reanna: I feel like that’s a while but at the same time I have no idea when I’m getting mine either lol. I did go to the farmers market! It was nice. I got a great breakfast sandwich and I walked to the park on the River and ate it there. For the cherry blossoms I did come across a park with a whole bunch! But it wasn’t peak bloom yet. ^^; a few more days I think.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 19:54:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I can imagine that's weird going back after all this time. Very much looking forward to not having to deal with all these restrictions.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/28 21:38:36 )
@Ava: It's a diet supplement thing, a friend of mine sells it so I've been taking some of the supplements. Works very well :)

I'd explore as a Time Lord, all of time and space. Jack the Ripper? I'd find out who he was. Amelia Earhart? Find out what happened to her. Roanoke? Discover what happened to the settlers that disappeared. And probably invest in a LOT of Magic cards back in 1993 lol. Time Lords are time travelling aliens from Doctor Who :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 00:36:12 )
@Ava: Weight loss, hunger suppressant, and immune system stuff because I have horrible allergies. It can be kind of expensive all at once, but it's like $20 a bottle which lasts you for a month. The shake mix is a little more expensive, but it lasts a couple weeks at a time. :)

Doctor Who kind of went down hill over the past couple seasons but it's pretty good :) That would be awesome to be able to do! There's a couple of episodes of Doctor Who with that premise (sorta) called The Girl in the Fireplace (among a couple others). Just bear in mind, Doctor Who can be as sad as it is awesome, so don't watch if you aren't prepared to lose characters along the way. :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 03:32:33 )
@Ava: Herbalife has been great but it's mostly just sticking to high-protein, low fat, low calorie, low carbs for me. So eating like turkey jerky instead of a candy bar, ect. But the pills do help :) If you're interested you should find a coach near you that can help supply you with the stuff and any information you might have. :)

Ok, so yes, Doctor Who as a whole is the longest running sci-fi series (hell, might be the longest running series in general) to grace TV. But it went off air for a few years back in the 90s, and in 2005 was semi-rebooted, which is what we call "New Who." People your age and my age mostly only know New Who and haven't really bothered with the really old stuff. If you're going to start watching Doctor Who, I recommend starting with New Who, seeing if you like it, and then going back if you want to. The first episode of New Who is called Rose. I generally just use free streaming sites, like Couch Tuners, so if you're interested you can follow this link which will bring you to the first episode of New Who. If you like it, great, but be warned, this show gets super sad at some points. I've cried, legitimately cried, at a few parts. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 16:45:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah same. I can't imagine getting on a packed air plane again, or going to a festival. It just seems so surreal.
@Ava: Wow that's a big house. I have never lived in a house that big. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 21:18:07 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah but it'll be worth it to see Ruby!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 21:31:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Sorry for taking so long to reply to you! things have been kinda hectic the last few days. The pups go fixed on Thursday and while our girl Bella has been doing really well, our boy Ozzie has been having a bad go at it. so we've been having to keep a close eye on him

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:51:44 )
-runs through-
Good morning.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:33:59 )

@SorrowTheMad: Aw that's really sweet. It will be worth it to see her. Yesterday I went to see the Cherry Blossoms and I wasn't near anyone, but it will kinda weird to see so many people outside like that.

@NixieFae: I hope all your animals are ok. My dog has been better but he pees and poos in the house at least once a day. He even peed through his diaper. He's forgotten how to be house trained.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:34:20 )

@Wildfire: Hi. Your avatar looks nice. I should change mine for Spring/April.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.