Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat CycloneKira's Mood Checker + Chat

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 11:33:32 )

@koneko: There are both daily quests and quests you can do whenever. And earning currency has a daily cap which makes me feel like I need to max that out. So yeah not for me lol.
@CycloneKira: Goatlings is hella cute though. Subeta is nice too but the dailies made me quit XD I reallyyyy don't like dailies lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 13:06:56 )

@CycloneKira: Yeah I get what you mean. I still do journaling but is hard to keep the habit of writing daily.
Like most days my life is not that interesting lol.

And no problem ^^
I actually start giving this a shot and writing it down on my notebook.
Is a nice practice to be mindful of the present.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 15:58:07 )
@whimsy: I wish there were active forums with lots of RPers.

@purpsy: I also used to have a gratitude journal that my yoga teacher used to as us to write in. Couldn't keep that up either.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 16:09:02 )

@CycloneKira: I feel like the RP forum here is pretty decent, but if you want a forum with lots of RPers, maybe a roleplaying forum website would be best? Not an avatar forum but a site focused on play-by-post roleplay. Like IwakuRoleplay or RPNation.
You could check forums like that out. One word of advice though, avoid the group RPs, they can get overwhelming pretty quickly since they tend to include active RPers that might be posting huge detailed posts everyday. At least with 1x1s you and your partner can adapt to each other and pace yourselves to suit each other.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 16:14:48 )
@whimsy: I'll check them out XD Thankies <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 16:16:01 )

@CycloneKira: No problem. Make sure your partners don't take RP TOO seriously. You an I are both used to a more casual approach to RP after all.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 16:44:45 )
@whimsy: I think I'm more used to a very sporadic approach to RPing rather than a consistently chill one. XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 17:08:26 )

@CycloneKira: A sporadic approach isn't serious or committed to daily replies, so my point still stands

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 17:48:46 )
@whimsy: It can switch between daily and once a month, in my view :P

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 04:56:13 )

@CycloneKira: Oh yeah I tried to do that daily too.
But gratitude journals are very difficult since I tend to be pessimistic.
So umm I gave up? x'D

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 06:15:01 )

@CycloneKira: There are RPers who get impatient if you don't come online during the same times as them or give them multiple replies in a day, so watch out lol. Be honest and choose wisely.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 18:18:00 )
@whimsy: I used to be like that lol

@purpsy: I can be very pessimistic too. But then there are phases where I'm overly optimistic too. It's weird.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 06:19:02 )

@CycloneKira: Really? Who did you find on avie sites who came online at the same time? I thought our timezones were totally off on Kofk.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 12:20:45 )
@whimsy: Remember Lluvia? We didn't have the same time zones but we were only a few hours apart so we used to get in at least two to three posts a day usually. Sometimes we'd even do like five and stuff.

@Ava: Chicken smoothie? That name made me think of an actual smoothie lol. I'm not really that into pets tbh, I'm more of an RPer no matter where I go. But it sounds so cute owo

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 06:31:26 )

@CycloneKira: Oh yeah I know you used to RP with her. I don't think she posted much outside of the RP forum.
Chicken Smoothie has an RP forum too, so y'know, there's that.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 07:55:01 )
@Ava: Chicken smoothie it is XD I'll try it out when I feel a little less sick lmao

@whimsy: Hi

Mood check no. 5: I'm cramping and have no will to lead a normal life. All I want to do is stay up till 4 am and wake up at noon and watch kdrama during the day.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 09:28:07 )
    @CycloneKira: when you're cramping you shouldn't be expected to lead a normal life. //plies you with

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 07:54:13 )
    @CycloneKira: i'm gradually cramping too now, period will hit any day now. i feel like you, me and Shivs have synced up through the virtual world XD

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 07:07:27 )
@ava: I'll let you know for sure! I haven't gotten round to joining yet, because procrastination ^^'

@whimsy: That was cray. You know what else was cray? Last year in June, Keni, and two of my friends' little sisters got their period one after another in very quick succession, all in the span of two week max. I call them the Pandemic Period Babies.
"Leonard Snart":
There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 07:20:14 )
@CycloneKira: The Pandemic Period Babies is such a cute name despite having such fraught terms as 'Pandemic' and 'Period' in it.
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.