Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat CycloneKira's Mood Checker + Chat

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 21:50:30 )
So I want to sort of document my moods and the reasons for them and stuff, and I don't really know whether this fits here, but I'd also like to talk more so.

Hey everybody.

Mood check no.1: Resigned, leaning towards sad. I've had to give up some really important plans for the sake of practicality. But I'm hoping to follow my dreams no matter where I am, so that's keeping me from really losing it, I guess.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 08:30:36 )

@CycloneKira: Like koneko said, threads like this usually go in undercurrent, since that's basically where you can post back to back without worrying about rules against double-posting. But if you're not planning on posting more than two times a row before someone chats/replies, you can keep the thread here.

Also, good on you for deciding to follow your dreams no matter where you are. That's my girl. I wish I could give you a big hug right now, but spam-clicking the hug button on Kofk will have to do. Here, let me fill your cup

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 09:08:12 )
@koneko: @whimsy: Yeah, I'm not really looking to post more than two times in a row, if at all. I kinda wanted to make a place where people can randomly chat too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 10:47:03 )

@CycloneKira: Then I think this is as good a place for that as any :vichardhappy:

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 11:07:27 )
@whimsy: Yep. I feel like I'm getting more used to Voltra as I keep coming on. Wish I knew a way to earn volts more tho.

Mood check no.2: Want to sing. I'm gonna shower and go up to the roof and sing.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 12:19:11 )

@CycloneKira: Chatting around earns you volts pretty well. You could make a spam thread in the Undercurrent but that won't earn you much cause it's only like 1 volt per post in that forum.
How did you earn food on Kofk? Like what was your go-to way?

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 14:24:58 )
@whimsy: My KofK food just jumped the second I started investing in Knuffel lol. And the functionals.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 05:14:35 )

@CycloneKira: This site is definitely more focused on chatting. Most avatar forums are that way, y'know. KofK smushed virtual pets with a virtual forum and the result was amazing, but there aren't many sites like that- in fact I can't think of another one. There's Dappervolk but you don't earn currency on its forums. Although the forums are very active. You earn through games and quests and things like that.

@koneko: Hiya! What's up?

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 09:19:36 )
@koneko: It's very liberating. I just put on whatever song I want on my phone and sing to it.

@whimsy: Is Dappervolk good? Maybe I'll try it out too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 09:43:05 )

@CycloneKira: Dappervolk's art is lovely and the pets are cute. If you want a pet site that's got a lot of activities then it's a good one. Personally I find it overwhelming when a site has too many things to do. Kofk hit that middle spot.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 16:58:08 )
@whimsy: yeah I tried Dappervolk. Not sure I can deal lol.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 16:59:06 )
@koneko: If I had to wait until there was no one at home to sing, I'd never be able to. So I either go to the roof, or when my grandmother's not home, I use her room and shut the door.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 17:47:24 )

@koneko: Yeah, the thing about pet sites is, dailies tend to bore me. And the quests are interesting in Dappervolk's case but there's just too much to do. I like something chill that I can come to whenever. Not something that's demanding that I need to make time for- that defeats the point for me.

@CycloneKira: Have you tried Goatlings? I feel like that would be more up your alley. That's the only other pet site I still go to sometimes.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 20:44:32 )

Hey. There is also Subeta, but you don't earn currency via posting on there. It's a pet site/avatar site combo. I quite like it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:21:32 )
@sunny: Hiii. Also Subeta huh? I'll go check it out. I'm basically looking for places to RP, in all honesty XD

@koneko: Yeah, Dappervolk got overwhelming within an hour lol. Pretty sure I'll just dabble because the characters are cute and I can;t stay away forvever.

@whimsy: You've mentioned Goatlings before. I shall check that out too.

Mood check no. 3: Sad. I feel like I'm going through a breakup even though it's not really a breakup, and I can't help but feel like I'm losing or have lost something.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:28:43 )
Heya everyone! Just noticed we talking about other sites and was interested in seeing what other ones are worth checking out. All the old ones I used to visit are dead now :(

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 16:42:46 )
@linklee: Love your Link cosplay. And one of the sites I used to be on regularly just had a massive server shift or something, and they deleted so many old threads, it broke my heart.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 16:50:24 )
@CycloneKira: Hey thanks, I always do the link cosplay first before anything, currently going through a transition phase. Lol

What site was it, if you don’t mind me asking?

The Gang's All Here

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 19:27:01 )

I think this is a great idea! And the fact your writing it down online takes a great amount of courage and bravery :3
I might do something like this too but maybe writing it down on my notebook.
I've been itching to do some actual writing again

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 08:16:40 )
@linklee: This was Kingdom of Knuffel. It's kinda clear the site is on a decline and it makes me so sad. I still use it whenever I can.

@Purpsy: I used to have a journal, but it was years ago, and I stopped writing in it because I'm terrible at keeping habits. Trying to change that here. But thank you! <3

Mood check no. 4: Kinda getting tired of feeling so lost all the time. Trying to do little things to try lifting myself out of it. So I write little by little every day. I try singing every day. I try cooking something now and then. Something to make me feel like I'm doing something. Anything at all.
"Leonard Snart":
There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.