Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 19:07:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its working so far and its so cute to use.

now i need to find time to sketch in my sketchbook.
maybe before bed..

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 20:17:06 )
@Wildfire: Ah, that's very understandable. Sometimes everything else needs to take a backseat for self care. What have you been doing for relaxation?

It's been really enjoyable! There are a few people who come back regularly and it's nice talking to them.

I've had trouble with brain fog and concentration that's affected my speech for the past few years. Trying to focus on a game while talking has been very difficult but I wanted to challenge myself. It's been very rewarding and I'm trying my best to improve.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 20:38:40 )
@MoodyB: I hope you find the time to sketch, Moody, and I hope you enjoy the process! :3

@Kira: Well, today I went to the grocery store and bought food, but I kind of had to, but generally speaking, I have been doing pretty much nothing other than binge-watching things, napping, and strolling through the internet, and it has been glorious, tbh :3

I understand brain fog and the ways it can affect you. I'm sorry you're going through that. Is there some underlying condition that's giving you the brain fog?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 00:11:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i wont be sketching super good things.
just messy practices.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 12:37:43 )
@Wildfire: That sounds like a good time! Binge watching is definitely my favorite thing to do when I want to check out for a while. I have a lot of shows I need to catch up on. What have you been watching?

It's a bit complicated but I'm working on taking better care of myself!

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 13:48:20 )
Good morning everyone...
What is in store for you today?
I'm not sure what my day realistically looks like (and that's not necessarily a bad thing)

@MoodyB: As long as you enjoy the process and learn something about your drawing or subject matter in the process, it doesn't matter what you draw or how messy it is. Have you seen some of Leonardo DaVinci's sketchbooks and note pages? They are not exactly clean and pristine!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 13:48:33 )
@Kira: LOL - yes, there's only so much to do, realistically, if you are trying to recuperate energy, etc. and can't really be outside (the pollen is covering cars right now, it's so thick), so I've binge-watched Picard and Discovery and several seasons of Ink Masters, and have been watching silly movies like Sonic (the Hedgehog) and Wild Witches, My Spy, and a few other things I can't remember right now - mostly silly, light-weight, or downright goofy things that require no brainpower, and in which the levels of drama is limited (no jump scares; no sitting at the edge of my seat; no virtual adrenaline rushes).

I understand. Those things rarely seem to be simple, but as long as you have some idea of what's going on (or better yet- a solid idea of what's going on), you're in a better position to deal with it. Brain fog is no fun - been there, done that! I hope you feel better soon, and I'm happy to hear that you're trying to take care of yourself too! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 14:46:45 )

Good Morning! ^^
I'll be mostly finishing my current art and maybe work on one of my threads here.
Then do laundry later if I have enough change.

How's everyone doing so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 14:53:13 )
@Purpsy: Good morning! what kind of piece are you working on that you're hoping to finish up?

I'm feeling a little sluggish this morning for some reason, but am doing fine otherwise, thanks for asking. I don't know what my day is going to end up looking like other than some of the usual stuff (cooking, duolingo, maybe sketching, etc.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:02:39 )

@Wildfire: A character I created on one of those adorable dressing game apps
If your curious I posted the finish line art version on my Art Dump Thread :3
I'm pretty happy how it turned out.

Awe one of those groggy mornings I see. I had less than eight hours of sleep last night but for some reason I don't feel tired yet.
But then again I finished drinking my coffee so...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:11:43 )
@Purpsy: I slept reasonably well last night, actually, but woke up with puffy eyes and just a kind of "meh" energy level, despite having had coffee and decent quantity of sleep. We'll see what happens as the day goes on, I guess. :3 Sleep and energy levels are so weird. I hope you have a good day today, despite your limited sleep last night (sometimes, I think we sleep too much and it has a counterproductive effect). I'll go check out your thread - I'm curious! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:18:55 )

@Wildfire: Ah that's true. Sometimes too much sleep does the opposite effect for me but I mostly get headaches.
It feel like I have that good type of "meh" energy today and hopefully it stays that way but I do hope you have great day too ^^

Go right ahead~
I do want to post more wip digital artworks but is kind of annoying that this laptop doesn't have a screenshot option sigh :/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:22:43 )
@Purpsy: Oh - that's good! I know that type of "meh" energy and it can be really productive! I hope you make the most of it. I'll get headaches too if I sleep an extra long time, so you're not alone in that.

I keep getting distracted from visiting your thread... o_0

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:27:58 )

@Wildfire: Lmao xD
Visit anytime lol

I'll try but honestly when I'm in this kind of mood I get easily distracted as well uwu

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:30:30 )

Well I'm going to get started drawing at least I'll afk for awhile
Btw I keep forgetting to tell you that I love your avi Wild =w='

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:30:42 )
@Purpsy: Yes, sometimes that happens, but when that "awake meh" energy hits, it can also make for some easy-going and very productive things too. I'll often find myself sorting through stuff and organizing things, or just steadily making progress on a project when I'm in that mood. Or drawing/painting/being creative :3

I did take a look at your last post and the linework - it's a cute character! I do like how it's turning out! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:31:46 )
@Purpsy: Oh thank you! <3 Your avatar is really cute too! :3
And good luck with your drawing and your day! I really should go start mine (officially) too... :3 ttyl.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:42:02 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:44:43 )
@Koah: Good morning Koah! How are you doing today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 15:47:02 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing alright. I felt sick yesterday, so I'm seeing if that carried over.
My birthday was over the weekend, so I kept comfortably busy.
How are you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.