Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 23:16:43 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I never done make-up in my life. And i was thinking about trying to do a natural make up look. Any tips between as a beginer what make up i would need or videos to watch?
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 23:49:52 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I’m not a makeup master but I can recommend a product for you! maracuja tinted moisturizer By Tarte is my favorite. It’s just tinted enough to take care of minor blemishes and smooth out the skin tone but it’s also a moisturizer and feels so light on the face!

@Kittyzilla:

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:12:56 )

@Fading Kings:
-also takes notes- xD thanks for the info o3o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 00:17:33 )

I know that YouTube can be a big help. Try looking up beginner makeup or natural makeup. Maybe even try looking up natural makeup brands.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:04:22 )
honestly not sure

videos tutorials can help but also check yourself if you think you can maintain the lifestyle cos whats con is that if youre not going to continue that kind of makeup and you bought the goods. Make sure you that the ones youre getting is the one you will keep maintaining for a while.

((thats pretty much me tldr with knitting and crochet))
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:09:01 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So i started experimenting with make up some time ago. I only use it for cosplays tho
But i use most things from Revolution Beauty!
They are quite cheap and have alot of options! I think its great if your just starting out.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 01:11:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Also on another note
Practice! You might not be "great" but the more you try the better youl be.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 11:22:43 )

@kittyzilla: I'm not a fan of doing make up myself, and if I go natural style, I just put on some mascara, slight foundation and natural colored lipstick. Not even doing my eyebrows, just brushing them. I think that your goal is to keep as natural as possible, not to overdo. There are plenty videos on youtube, you should look at ones that are compatible with your natural look and style.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/16 18:17:41 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Fading Kings: I'll keep that in mind i started to go back to reading does this book make my butt loo big by Carson Kressley. He touched on the basics so far with brozers to bring sun glow and how to do lighting to the hair.

@Totalanimefan: I will look into the youtube i know in the past i saw some were it's like 0-0 it was very dark were you could barely see the persons eye color so hopefully i can't find some good ones when i start searching

@GoblinsAndTea: def know about practice when i use to go to rocky horror picture show i would do make up and well it was either 'halloween' look or i looked like i should have been on the corner its one reason i never did make up for school ( I was already know as a slut since 5th grade cus the quarter back on the football team talked to me.... odd part is he was a football player but i was a cheerleader yet I was the slut cus a football player talked to a cheerleader *shruges* all the girls wanted him but i actually treated him like a person vs the starring at him and giggling) but yea i know practice will be needed

@Edelaen: the look i really love is the pin up girl look (wish i could get my hair to do pin up girl hair styles but my hair does not curl )

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.