Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How do you spend your volts?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:09:21 )

@Count Trashula: I like the buy the bundles too because you are guaranteed a rare. Is art hard to come by on here?

@Kairu: I think I'm still on 500v a slot. Oh that's cool. I see. And those thread interviews should be updated, also I think some people joined the staff since that was last updated. (Not that it's your job, just something that I noticed when I looked at the thread)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:19:23 )
@Totalanimefan: we dont have much staff to delegate these kinds of updates but at least we covered museum thread whenever possible. I do understand of wanting most of the features in forum and some bugs be updated and fixed quickly.

@count trashula: my sketch art shop hasnt got any attention in the forum xD but yea if you want art comm, im available.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:22:00 )

I spend most of my volts on past and new orb and crate items. I also spent a good amount on past event and milestone items, but I have one of each of all of those now. Other than that, I spend volts on commons, common orbs, and buying slots in my closet

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:30:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I love the bundles; if we were guaranteed one of every item, they'd be perfect lmao
and it kind of is, at least for me... i have a hard time generating interest in my characters on sites like this.

@Kairu: I'll have to give it a look!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:38:25 )

@Kairu: Yeah of course. There is totally more important stuff to update than that thread. (Like the item museum) Could you get a mod to update it or something like that?

@Starlight: All good uses of Volts. How many outfit slots have you bought? Common Orbs :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:39:21 )

@Count Trashula: That would be awesome, but then people wouldn't buy the orbs lolol. Voltra wants you to donate and open more lol. You might be buying art! Yay.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:44:16 )

@Totalanimefan: alas, i guess that is the point of RIGs and all ;v;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:50:36 )

@Count Trashula: lol true. I always just want to get the item that I want, but I guess that's not how it works. :(
lol

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:52:42 )

@Totalanimefan: i will never forget the day i pulled like, 4 "enchanting displays" in a row I was SO MAD

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:56:06 )

@Count Trashula: OMG What the heck. That should be allowed. I'm always bad when I get 4-5 of the same in a row. It's like even if I don't get a rare, I don't want the same item 4 items. I want at least one of each item lol

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 00:39:11 )
@Totalanimefan: as i said in previous post, we dont have a delegated staff to do that cos we are small in number (while high work load demand in back door) most update is more on extra mile actions from all of us. I apologise if its taking a bit of time to get them updated >-<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 00:49:34 )

@Kairu: That's ok. I was just making a suggestion. I didn't know if Mods were able to do that or not. It don't think it's the end of the world that that one thread isn't updated.
@Ava Good luck!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 02:05:46 )

@Totalanimefan: I have 4 full pages of outfits slots unlocked at the moment. I need more though still. I keep filling up too many slots with half-finished avis :viosweat:

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 02:55:17 )
as a heads up, a new staff thread's already in the works

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 03:47:58 )

@Starlight: that’s so many! How much do they cost at that point?
@ghost: great awesome! I hope you don’t mind I pointed out that it was out of date. ^^; I know you guys have more important things to work on. Also, what do you spend your volts on? Lol

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 07:09:01 )
nah don't worry, it's cool when you guys point things out o: it's never bad to ask for updates or give us reminders! I just wanted to let you guys know the status of it since it was brought up (and like LEGIT, its funny timing because we're in the middle of updating it)

UHHHHH... I spend it on art mostly, I'm always desperate and thirsty to get my hands on it. otherwise just commons to dress up with
later.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 11:53:07 )

Currently spending it for accessories. 8D
Later I'll keep it for art.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:33:24 )

@ghost: We felt your updating vibes in our heads and we were like remember that thread from way back. Pepperidge Farm remembers
You been getting art lately? ^^
@Edelaen: You can always stop by my charity for commons. (or to chat) Just click the banner in my signature. Good luck on getting art in the future and maybe open up an art shop if you do art yourself. ^^

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 18:37:51 )
@Totalanimefan: The next slot I buy will cost 1250 volts. I don't have enough volts to spare for it right now though, gotta save for the upcoming orb items~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 18:59:53 )

@Starlight: Thanks for the info. I didn't know what the cost become when you buy a lot of slots. How many more slots are you thinking about buying?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.