Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 be snowed in with me!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:10:27 )

Oh my, thats a lot of snow!
Its snowy here too but not to that degree. Just annoyingly icy when driving ;;

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:13:24 )
Ahhh sorry I had to shoot for a shower :3 Im back!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:17:06 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: Welcome back hun, what'cha think of my avi so far? <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:28:45 )
@star2000shadow: Ah ty! Its so cute :DD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:32:53 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ she got an imprompptu make over haha how's this..'does spin' nice and wintery haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:33:42 )
@star2000shadow: aw so cute!! I love the colour!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:34:23 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ im sitting there trying to find a color that goes well with her hair and landed on purple..and as its my favorite color away i went haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:37:16 )
@star2000shadow: Haha sounds like meee,, when Im working on it I'll go through at least 5 colours before I finish xDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:43:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ true..im always doing that as i work through stuff. find a pose i like and see if i can't get it in a color that compliment that avi haha.or end up changing the whole avi to match that pose .. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:59:05 )
@star2000shadow: Haha thats exactly what I d xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:04:59 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: Haha thats exactly what I d xD

well Great minds think alike haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:49:03 )
@star2000shadow: Hehe speaking of, I just did that xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:21:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: 'tilts head' what item gives you the interesting cloke and the little lantern thing..i so have gotta some how get it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:31:23 )
@diavolos: Hello. I'm back. Kinda.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 11:55:40 )
@star2000shadow: Its one of the event items, Brilliant Deer.

@Wildfire: Hi! I ended up crashing out and going to bed xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 14:12:31 )
@diavolos: Oh yeah - I know that feeling. You had to have needed it! :3 I hope you're feeling better now after getting some sleep!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 14:26:25 )
@Wildfire: Haha I crashed out at 5am so I ended up sleeping till 11 x'D I'm okay! How're you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 14:28:36 )
@diavolos: I'm just waking up, tbh. It's Coffee Time! LOL.
Other than that, I'm doing ok so far today :3
Are you having a good day?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 14:57:14 )
@Wildfire: Oh nice! Enjoy that coffee :D
So far I think so. I'm trying to stay positive but Ive had to message my landlady cause my country's gone into full lockdown and I dont have work now :< it's completely out of my control so she shouldn't penalise me but we'll see!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:34:59 )
@diavolos: Ahhh... I hope that situation works out ok for you. This stupid virus is not making it easy for a lot of people, on a lot of levels. :(
Are you usually awake all night - crashing at 5am type of thing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.