Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:33:03 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: Thanks so far i have two of the five items i need and a semi idea of how im doing this haha. and got one event item so far working towards theothers.. i ended up needing a nap earlier when it just opened and figured i'd get it out of the way cause i thought they'd do the items like normal.. i am so psyched that they released them all up front haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:34:08 )

@star2000shadow: yeah its really nice being able to buy everything right away :3 have you done any of the jigsaw puzzles? That’s a good way to get lots of currency fast~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:35:27 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:

@star2000shadow: yeah its really nice being able to buy everything right away :3 have you done any of the jigsaw puzzles? That&rsquo;s a good way to get lots of currency fast~

not..yet..im kind of bad at puzzles haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:35:43 )
-wanders back in-

Pretty art. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:36:12 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hello Juliette 'waves' and yeah its one of my favorites for an avi i made on Menewasha 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:39:08 )
@star2000shadow: Hi~ :) What’s up?

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:40:11 )
I'm here to SPAAAM
Also is this Voltra's first evolving item? o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:41:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Juliette:
@star2000shadow: Hi~ :) What&rsquo;s up?

nothing much whats up with you.

@Ouja Akuma: no its not their first evolving item they have a couple of them 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:42:34 )
poofed to play with the brush Amber sent me xD

@star2000shadow: sketch for you!

e

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:42:36 )
@star2000shadow: Welp, this is my first one then
Comic | Cosplay

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:43:11 )
oh yeah there seem to be evolving items for events pretty often

e

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:43:16 )

@star2000shadow: that’s okay! The easiest one gives you 10 snowflakes :3 that’s still something~
What I like about their puzzles too is that when you get the piece in the right place it locks in
What I do is I have certain ones I really like so I do those over and over and eventually you get to kinda know where the pieces go :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:43:53 )

@eyry: your art is so cute! :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:44:07 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
eyry:
poofed to play with the brush Amber sent me xD

@star2000shadow: sketch for you!

e

'squeeeeeeeeeee' i love it. 'runs to put it in her runway' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:44:36 )
@Amber Lynne: how is your progress on drawing your OCs? I think I saw a thread where you said you were going to do a piece for each of them? or an icon or something? xD

@Ruby: it's great that you and your mom are so close!

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:44:59 )
oh and thanks about the art! >u<

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:45:58 )
I even made the effort to flip horizontal to make it as not wonky as possible! |D

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:47:05 )

@eyry: yeah she’s my best friend :3 I’m lucky to have her, I’m not really close with anyone else in my family

You’re welcome! Are you taking requests? :ninja:

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:47:10 )
@star2000shadow: Nothing much either. >.< I’m thinking of doing a baking course soon as I love baking sweet stuff like cookies. :3

And also because I’m bored all the time. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:49:22 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:

@star2000shadow: that&rsquo;s okay! The easiest one gives you 10 snowflakes :3 that&rsquo;s still something~
What I like about their puzzles too is that when you get the piece in the right place it locks in
What I do is I have certain ones I really like so I do those over and over and eventually you get to kinda know where the pieces go :)

hmm i'll have to give it a try then i guess..'blinks' but when im done posting or run out of something to say haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.