Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:00:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah. tho not repainting the parts of this piece
because idk how i did it in the first place

But am excited to finish it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:09:49 )
@Juliette: Not too bad. Just winding down for the night since I have to go to bed early.

@Evilcupcakecat: Understandable. I'm not sure why I can't bring myself to watch E.T. I know it's super popular, but for some reason I don't want to watch it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:11:12 )
@Evilcupcakecat: The hair is from the Sweet Cakes item. :)

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:11:56 )
@Aisukohi: E.T. is the only one that I'm actually interested in. I know nothing else about like The breakfast club and the lunch club and home alone other than that home alone is a holiday movie. I'm a little bit interested in the Terminator strictly because of the memes though.

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:14:06 )
@Juliette: Ah darn, I was hoping I could blend the hair color on mine like that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 02:21:09 )
@Evilcupcakecat: The Breakfast Club was pretty good, I thought, if you like a little suspense without being spooky, if that makes sense. It's about a group of high school kids who don't normally hang out together, getting put in in-school suspension together. Home Alone is cute because it's about a kid being stuck at home alone on Christmas, and some robbers think they can rob his house...except he outsmarts them in hysterical ways.

Also, if you want ombre-style hairs, there are some older orb items that are part of the Unique common items.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 04:08:21 )
@Aisukohi: I spent a bit of time looking through the item museum or whatever it is and I already have a list of things that I might want. Dp you have any idea where I would put a wish list like that or like how else I could get those? There are like, user run shops right?
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 05:47:02 )

My Christmas was crazy. We spent it with the people we see almost every day anyways. And the cousins who are only a few months apart had a blast playing together xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 08:13:55 )
@Ava: Hi! My family came over for Christmas and we exchanged presents. It was a nice feeling. ^^

I’m ok, what about you? :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 08:26:02 )
@Ava: No, not everything but I got a paint by numbers canvas because they knew I liked to draw so that was nice. :)

That’s great! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 08:59:31 )
@Ava: That sounds so cute! :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 14:55:45 )
Good morning everyone.

What is everyone's Sunday looking like?
Right now, I'm trying to wake up and warm up (it's chilly out there today!) and then I'm not sure what my day is going to end up looking like - there are certainly things that I either need or want to do - I'm just not sure which of them is going to end up getting my attention today - lol!

*Leaves a random question for the day right here* -----> Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or have the agility of a cat?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 15:10:52 )
This is exactly

I would like to have the agility of a cat, I feel like that would help with my photography. Being able to get nimbly up in high places for better shots.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 15:36:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, that would be an awesome application of that skill! :3

How are you today, AMA?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 15:38:13 )
This is exactly

Good. Getting ready for work. Excited to start reading the new book I got.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 15:54:05 )

I'd rather have the ability to breath underwater... Like a mermaid :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 18:12:01 )
@Another Movie Addict: those both sound like good things for a day! :3

@shadami: Do you want to be a mermaid, then?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 18:31:36 )

Nah, I just think it would be cool to be able to swim deep and explore and not worry about bends and sea monsters because it would be normal and so the fear wouldn't be there.
I'd hope anyways.
Plus you wouldn't need all the gear and that would be a relief. I haven't been an in the water person since I was a kid. Anything touching the lower half of my face gives me a panic attack now. So diving to see reefs is never going to be a thing for me sadly.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 18:40:03 )
@Shadami: Yes, I get that, actually. Being underwater is a very neat experience, but it usually takes me a long time to equalize the pressure when I scuba dive and whether scuba or snorkeling, the first few times of putting my face in the water for more than a few seconds is always disconcerting - I often end up hyperventilating until I can get over that initial fight-or-flight panic mode... so yeah, I understand! Maybe taking a clear-bottomed submarine ride would be a better thing for you to experience the underworld environment?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 19:01:46 )
Oh yes, I just LOVE IT when my computer randomly and without warning goes *POOF!* and decides that Now is the time you're installing the updates it wants you to install, whether or not you want to and whether or not you're in the middle of things. /eyeroll/ -sigh- Fortunately, I don't think I lost anything essential, but still... stupid microsoft!! Grrr.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.