Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:41:33 )
The krampus item is very cool - I've been playing with it a little bit in my wardrobe when I get 5 seconds. It's just fun! <3

@aisukohi: I think transparent doors on the fridge would make me crazy... and freaked out... and obligated to have it super clean (not that it isn't, but...)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:42:34 )
This is exactly

@Aisukohi: She said in a snippy tone 'Are you going to wait', like bitch I fucking have to now. Because I was at like 3 left, and I'm not going to be in town to pick them up after Wednesday.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:43:25 )
@sunny: Yes, putting it up is definitely more fun than taking it down. We usually put ours up around now, but the holiday season here "officially" starts the day after our Thanksgiving (last Thursday of November) so putting it up sooner seems weird and we don't usually get our act together to put it up the day after ...

That pharmacy person really sounds like a controlling idiot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:44:23 )
@Another Movie Addict: I would have said something snippy along the lines of "Well, YES, because you've wasted my time by ignoring my order" and stood there staring at her the entire time...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:45:01 )

@sunny: Close but I live in Canada which in a way we do share the same timezone lol.

@Aisukohi: Well this month's crate is a huge hit to me tbh. I want them both but I'm a broke mf TAT

@Wildfire: Yep I should enjoy being single while I can -w-
But it seems like most people here are married or in a relationship. Not much a lot of zoomers.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:46:13 )

@Wildfire: oh right xD I put ours up early because this year has been so depressing and I wanted something to cheer me up. Seeing all the baubles and lights etc makes me happy. And watching Christmas movies, even the terrible ones.

@Purpsy: oh close! I knew it was in that general area lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:47:21 )
@sunny: I'm sure you'll make an awesome avi with the hairs!

@Wildfire: That's a good point lol. My fridge could stand to have a bit of cleaning. >.>

@Another movie addict: "ArE yOu GoInG tO wAiT?" Well gee, I have no choice now, do I? I hate stupid questions like that.

@Purpsy: Well with these items being so popular, I'm sure they won't be too hard to find when you do have the funds for them? ^^;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:48:19 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire:
@Aisukohi:
I did stay at the counter watching her, and making it very clear I'm not happy about having to wait.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:49:17 )
@Purpsy: I dunno - it seems that a lot of you are zoomers, or millenials... some are married, some are not. There's no timeline on being married or having a family or anything, you know...

@sunny: Yes, I understand. People here have put up decorations early too, for much the same reasons, I imagine. We would have too, but there's that whole getting our act together thing... ;)

@another movie addict: I don't blame you.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:50:19 )

@Aisukohi: oh thank you. I want to do them justice ya know?

@Wildfire: lol I understand! Do you have a real tree or artificial?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:51:00 )
@Aisukohi: Right? And yes, I love my fridge whiteboards! I also have one with my menu plan for the week on it, and I used to have one that had the family's activities and events on it too, when we were in that 'crazy and nobody but me could get them where they needed to be' phase of things.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:51:44 )
@sunny: We have been getting real trees for the last few years. I love the smell of a real tree and fortunately, the dogs usually stay out of it. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:52:36 )
@Another movie addict: Good. Let the other dude see how much of an idiot she is.

@sunny: I'm sure you will! I'll admit these orb items had to grow on me some. And now I'm looking forward to attempting the AOTW theme.

@Wildfire: lol wow, I envy families with that level of organization. I'm more of a 'fly by the seat of my pants' person when it comes to that stuff. xDD The only issue with my fridge with the magnetism...the doors aren't magnetic, but the sides are, so getting whiteboards that'll fit will be tricky.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:55:08 )

@Wildfire: yeah you can't beat the smell of a real tree. We usually plant ours afterwards, but we haven't been able to do that the past few years because we moved somewhere without a garden.

@Aisukohi: oh good luck with that! It's an interesting theme! Idk if I'll enter yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:57:09 )

@sunny: Yep, we're like the quite neighbour that apologize too much x'D

@Aisukohi: Yeah most likely some people will sell them on exchange but probably not in an affordable price.

@Wildfire: Hmm that's true I know a few people who got married very young. Plus I'm an old zoomer but still counts as one. I just find people here are more mature compare to other forum sites.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:57:15 )
@sunny: Thanks! I missed the last couple of themes I guess because I wasn't feeling any inspiration for the themes. This one should be interesting though, and I may play with different jewels before submitting an avi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:58:33 )
@Aisukohi: It's not so much a matter of being organized as an attempt to save my sanity - lol! The food stuff I have to organize though, otherwise our food bill would be much more than it already is with two teenage young men ... Usually, I'm a bit more spontaneous, though, and if I weren't trying to organize certain things for the whole family, I wouldn't bother with some of this stuff! Do you have a door or wall in the kitchen you could put a cork board, white board, or black board on? That might be an option if you're looking to organize. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:58:36 )

@Purpsy: lol I thought that was just a stereotype!

@Aisukohi: yeah same tbh. I look forward to seeing your entry (even though it will be anonymous).

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:58:36 )
@Purpsy: Who knows. I feel like because they're regular CIs and not rares, their value should hold steady for a while. At least I hope that's the case for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 19:01:15 )
@Wildfire: That makes sense to me, and I'm sure it helps a lot! I don't really have any spaces to put boards without putting holes in the walls, which I'd prefer not to do. Oh wait, Command Hooks are a thing...I may need to look into that lol.

@sunny: Thanks! And even though entries are anonymous, sometimes I can tell whose is whose, which is fun lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.