Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 17:50:09 )
@Wildfire: Sounds like a good morning. I need to remember to get more dish soap next time I go to the store. Also more cat food since I'm running low...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:01:44 )

@Wildfire: Well it seems like you have a very busy day again today :3

Yeah I just go out and had a very refreshing shower plus I may need to go out later again as well to do some grocery shopping. But I need to draw something because I didn't get to yesterday. Other than that i may need to do laundry too. Idk I'm still planning it all in my head at the moment.

@Shadami: Thanks hopefully I do because I done nothing yesterday xD But it seems like a few people here are getting some cleaning done also today.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:03:20 )

Hey guys, good evening!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:13:43 )
@Aisukohi: Do you keep a running list? I do - it helps me so that I don't have to remember things other than grabbing the list!

@Purpsy: My days are always busy. I really need to take more of them off. It sounds like your day is going to be fairly busy too, though!

@sunny: Hi Sunny. How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:18:59 )
@Wildfire: No, but I should lol. I thought about finding a magnetic whiteboard to put on the fridge for stuff like that.

@sunny: Hey there! How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:20:46 )

@Wildfire: I see well do take days off when you can :3
I suppose so, but most days I'm not very busy. The advantages of being a single pringle.

@sunny: Good evening ^^
Did you have your dinner yet? I didn't realize you live in a completely different timezone than me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:21:17 )

@Wildfire: all good thanks, just had a cup of coffee and did the washing up. How about you? How's the decluttering going?

@Aisukohi: I'm doing OK thanks, how are you? Your avatar is amazing!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:22:07 )

@Purpsy: hey! I haven't had dinner yet no, it's almost 5:30pm here! I live in the UK :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:26:57 )
@Purpsy: Nice avi, and hello!

@sunny: Thank you! As much as I loved my previous avi, I was itching to play with the new Krampus item lol. And I'm doing well. Having a somewhat productive but mostly lazy day at home. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:32:29 )

@sunny: Ah so your only a few hours ahead of me since it's 12 here.
I supposed is still too early for dinner still ^^;

@Aisukohi: Hello there and ty~
I love yours too! I assume those legs are the new krampus item?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:34:17 )

@Aisukohi: You use it well! It's nicely matched. Aaahhh lazy day, always the best kind of day!

@Purpsy: oh that's not too far ahead. You live in the USA?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:34:20 )
@Purpsy: You're welcome, and thank you! Yep, the legs are the Krampus item. Also the tail and horns lol. This item was a home run for me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:34:34 )
This is exactly

Freaking pharmacy. I sent in for a refill, because I'm down to like three of my Latuda. Get there to pick up my medication. Pharm tech is like 'uh I didn't fill it because you got a refill back on the 10th of November' 'You should be fine'. Bitch what. Well Pharmacist was like 'That was a month ago, fill the medication'. So I got to stand waiting for them to fill my Latuda. -w-

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:36:19 )
@sunny: Thanks! I had to buy the red base from Vyc's Modz, but it's fine. I've been eyeing that base anyway.

@Another Movie Addict: Uhm, that's not for the pharmacist to decide what you need and don't need. I'd report that person, seriously.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:36:32 )
@Aisukohi: Oh, I do that too. I usually use it to leave notes for the family or to list my refrigerated ingredients (mostly vegetables) because sometimes they get shuffled and hidden before they can be used. And that's usually icky. :3

@Purpsy: LOL - there are definitely times when it would be nice to be single again... like not feeling so obligated to cook well for them all the time. But I'm going to miss them when they leave :( And yes, I do try to take some time off but there always seems to be something that needs my attention!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:37:08 )

@Aisukohi: I like the way you've used the new loc hairstyle too!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:37:22 )
This is exactly

@Aisukohi: She pulled that shit right in front of the pharmacist. And he seemed ready to chew her out.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:39:16 )
@sunny: the decluttering is on hold today, I think, in favor of getting more groceries and cooking and putting up the tree. Or really, the decluttering is on hold today because I did enough yesterday to put the tree up and I've been busy all morning doing online things that need my attention.

@Another Movie Addict: That sounds like a complete dumbass behind the counter at the pharmacy. At least the pharmacist got things right. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:39:59 )
@Wildfire: Oh that's smart. :o You know what I'd kind of like to have, as a dream appliance? One of those fridges with transparent doors. xD

@sunny: Oh thanks! I was super excited about the dreads, and the 'do was well-executed by the artist!

@Another movie addict: Well I hope he tears her a new one then. IF YOU ARE NOT A PHYSICIAN OR THE PATIENT, DON'T EFF WITH PEOPLE'S NEEDS!! I'd have had words with her, for sure, idfc.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 18:41:22 )

@Wildfire: oh exciting! I love putting the tree up. Taking it down not so much... Ours has been up since mid November lol.

@Aisukohi: yeah I've been trying to work out an avatar to use some of the new hairs myself. They're so good.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.