Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 18:50:25 )
@0v7: I don't blame you for wanting to do that. It's good practice, and you always learn something new when you challenge yourself :3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 19:06:15 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'll go do that, right now we're kinda 'cleaning' the living room 'sigh' and the rest of the apartment for people to come over thursday. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 19:11:40 )
@star2000shadow: I understand. I'm ignoring the state of my house right now, but I have other things that must be done first and the only person coming over for Thanksgiving is my stepson, and he doesn't care what the house looks like as long as there's food to be eaten - lol!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 19:55:57 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I understand. I'm ignoring the state of my house right now, but I have other things that must be done first and the only person coming over for Thanksgiving is my stepson, and he doesn't care what the house looks like as long as there's food to be eaten - lol!!

well wim just wanting to go curl back up in bed and sleep <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 19:58:43 )
@star2000shadow: Yes!! Me too. I very nearly did just that too. It took me until noon to finally shower and get out of my PJs - LOL! So why are you so tired today? What's going on?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 20:10:12 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yes!! Me too. I very nearly did just that too. It took me until noon to finally shower and get out of my PJs - LOL! So why are you so tired today? What's going on?

we're doing a lot of clearing, err cleaning we have a lotta people coming over so yeah. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 20:33:08 )
@star2000shadow: That would do it! :3 We are just going to be the immediate family, so although we'll clean the house, it will be more cleaning because the house needs to be cleaned more than cleaning for Thanksgiving and for people visiting

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 20:57:54 )
Went out for lunch and dessert and now I feel like I need a nap. xD But I don't wanna waste my afternoon away. Think we're going to IKEA later to see if we can find my son a toy box so we can organize the room that'll be his play room lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:10:18 )
@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! I was in a serious wanting-to-nap mood earlier today. It's still not far from my mind but I'm not quite so groggy at this point. I think there's something in the air - lol! It does sound like you've had a good day so far! I'm sure you'll find something at Ikea for your son's toys! That's such a fun (if a bit intimidating, sometimes!) store

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:44:15 )
@Wildfire: I really love that store, but you definitely have to go when you're not tired because it's so huge. xD I've never seen a store with so much STUFF, it's crazy!

I had coffee earlier but I might want more before I go. >.>

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:46:02 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

So... I'm going to start the process of being an independent adult. First step is get a checking account... which, requires money.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:49:06 )
You can do it Seb! I believe in you!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:51:43 )

I'm hoping to do odd jobs to get enough money to open the checking account without my grandfather knowing at all. My best friend offered to pay for half of the account but I don't want to let him do that >_>

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:53:36 )
You could just say you're saving for something more material? That way in case he realizes you're making money, that's your little white lie lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:54:19 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, it's a great store, but it is a marathon!!!

@0v7: I guess your grandfather is the controlling type? And it sounds like the account needs to have a minimum balance, huh? Whatever the specific details, I'm sure you can do it, Seb! <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:56:19 )

I could just say I'm saving money for... hmm, actually, if I do only online work and use my PayPal to temporarily store my money, he'll never know.
My grandpa has essentially denied me becoming independent, saying to wait until I have a car and a job to get a checking account. The minimum balance of the account is... $25 maybe? $50? I have to call and ask, but I need to work on stuff relating to the pixelist application.

Thank you both, by the way. It's a bit scary doing stuff without permission - yes, I'm 21, but I've not actually had freedom generally.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 21:59:42 )
That's a realistic goal, and I'm sure with time, you'll get there! And I hope you get that job to help you out! <3

I gotta get going, so hope to be back online later if I'm not too tired. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 22:04:27 )
@Aisukohi: good luck navigating Ikea!!

@0v7: That's truly unfortunate that you've had those kinds of limitations set on you, Seb. You're a young adult, and unless there are severe and valid reasons why you can't or shouldn't be on your own and have some independence... you really should have more than you honestly seem to have. I can't imagine holding my kids back like that. I'm really sorry. But, we are here for you! Just take one step at a time! You got this!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 22:06:45 )

@Wildfire: I can't even think of a valid reason why I shouldn't be independent, other than money I guess? I hadn't even considered just. Doing this on my own instead of asking for permission, so it's partially on me I think. I'll probably open RLC commissions on Pantheon, too, just.. to get money coming in.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 22:11:23 )
@0v7: Well, there's that too. Everyone matures and is ready for different things at different rates. It sounds like you're excited to take these next steps and to get out there on your own! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.