Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:30:42 )
Exactly, Sunny.

I had to check on dinner and get the next part of it going. Tonight is pork roast in the crock-pot, rice, and broiled asparagus. Simple, but yummy.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:38:52 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm starting the process of applying for SSI.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:40:38 )
@0v7: I hope the process goes smoothly for you, Seb. :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:42:11 )

@Wildfire: It's... going.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:43:08 )
@0v7: From what I understand, it can be a tedious process. :(

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:43:37 )

@Wildfire: I saved my application for now. I'm exhausted from today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:46:00 )
@0v7: Are you still feeling good about your 'boundary encounter'? I hope so!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:59:58 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: nothing much just bopping around. <:3( )~~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:07:33 )

@Wildfire: It ended pretty badly - my best friend offered to hang out with me for a bit so I hope I feel better after that..

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:07:52 )
@star2000shadow: bopping around is good :3
How was your day? (Did I already ask you that?)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:09:14 )
@0v7: Oh, so things escalated. I'm sorry to hear that, Seb. I hope you didn't back down from the boundary you set, and I sincerely hope that you're feeling better now!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:10:30 )

@Wildfire: I didn't back down, but what she's said is giving me thoughts of moving hence the SSI application. My best friend thinks it's a stupid idea but.. I guess it could be a rash decision.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:13:12 )
Seb, there's nothing wrong with setting up options for yourself. If nothing else, do the application and then sit on it for a couple of days while you think about and process the discussion you had, your options, etc. Nothing says if you fill it out that you have to submit it. And it might help you feel better in the short term. Or, it might give you experience doing it if you need to do this in the future.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:15:08 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@wildfire: i dont exactly understand the full issue wild, what happen to Seb? sorry I wasnt active in the thread.

drag the tail to da infinity!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:17:47 )
@Kairu: uhh... Seb had an unpleasant experience with somebody earlier today and is examining his options (I hope you don't mind my recap, Seb, but you did post it in thread @0v7: )

Ok guys, I'm going to head off - at least for a little while. I have dishes/dinner stuff to do and although it's only 6:30 here right now, it feels more like 9:30 to me. I'll be around tomorrow, trying to get more work done on my projects and current deadlines.

... and I'll probably be back, via phone, in a little bit, anyway... because 'gotta get those last few event things', right?!! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 00:29:46 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: bopping around is good :3
How was your day? (Did I already ask you that?)

my day's doing pretty good. nice and calm. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 01:30:31 )
@star2000shadow: oh good! I'm glad you're having a relaxing day

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 02:00:34 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: oh good! I'm glad you're having a relaxing day

me to, im debating on doing a winter based avi 'hums' just trying to figure out the hair. to bad we don't have one that's like this one but winter colors. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 05:45:50 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@wildfire:

so quiet in here tonight

drag the tail to da infinity!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 13:25:56 )
@star2000shadow: How's the avi creation going? I'm sure you'll get there if you haven't already!

@Kairu: quiet across the forums? Yes, it is substantially quieter than it has been, but to be fair, it has been pretty frantic during parts of the event. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.