Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:18:47 )
It would be hard for me to give up either of those things entirely, not gonna lie.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:28:40 )
This is exactly

I'm not a fan of eating just one thing forever, I mean. Tacos are great and all, but eventually you do want something else.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:32:52 )
@Another Movie Addict:
@Aisukohi:

I would hope it doesn't mean those things and only those things - talk about boring, tedious, and unhealthy if one or the other was all you could eat - regardless of how much you might like the food to begin with!!

I'd have to go with tacos as well. I love sushi, but tacos have so many more options available to them!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:34:28 )
This is exactly

I'll be honest. I'll straight up share my tacos.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:35:44 )
LOL - that's a good point too. Honestly, if I were ever gifted with one free unlimited foodstuff, I would share it at every opportunity too. :3

Ok. How about this question- What are your thoughts about clowns? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Scared of 'em? Over 'em? Just for kids? What?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:38:35 )
This is exactly

I'm not a fan of clowns. They're not really funny, more often than not they're gross, or secretly a little boy murderer. No thank you.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:47:02 )
@another movie addict: LOL - that's how I feel about Comics most of the time - not funny, often rude or gross, and not usually worth my time or attention. But every once in a while, you find one who's actually amusing. Did anything happen to get you to feel this way about clowns?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:49:16 )
This is exactly

A few things. It, John Wayne Gacy, disturbing clown figurines. And old depictions of the alcoholic, grimy, angry clowns. Oh and Dumbo.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:01:38 )
LOL! I can see where some of those things would definitely have that effect on you!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:07:31 )
Ok... next question - If you had all the money in the world, what would be the first thing you’d buy? Why?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:11:35 )
This is exactly

A nice house for my family. Because I'm sick of us living in a dump.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:18:08 )
I was going to say, a nice house for my family as well!

For the clowns question, I don't care for them. Not that I'm scared of them, but they're either too dopey or too creepy with no in-between lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:24:49 )
Yes, on a purely selfish level, I would buy a different house too - one with more land attached. Then I'd buy a small camper and travel around a bit. If it was truly unlimited money, I'd buy a small apartment or something in Europe and a lot of plane tickets (etc.) to travel around and explore that part of the world too. Beyond that, I'd do what I could to support small businesses trying to open or just survive, and try to make some positive changes in the world. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:37:21 )
My other thought was to set some aside for my siblings' and child(ren)'s college funds.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:02:33 )
That's always a good thought, but even now, my kids (19 & almost 18; currently doing (or just finished) dual-enrollment at the local college) keep telling me that college has lost its appeal and value in the workforce. I don't know if that's relevant, but thought I'd share. College was pretty insane even years ago when I was in the middle of it. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:24:52 )

@Wildfire: You'll get through it!
Think about how much a good fockin relief it will be once you get it done.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:28:32 )
@Purpsy: Thank you <3 Yes! I just need to keep going and get this stuff done :3

How are you doing today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:34:03 )

@Wildfire: I'm feeling quite a mood but can't fully describe what the mood is...

I think is all this snowfall I'm having where I live. Is literally been snowing a lot since I woke up this morning.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:44:58 )
@Purpsy: Snow can mean any number of things for people. It used to make me introspective and "quiet" but also semi-restless, like I should do stuff and get it done while I can, but also looking forward to having the excuse of being snowed in to not have to go out and do things...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:48:20 )

The first thing I would buy is a house, then one for my mum which I would kit out with all the adaptations she needs. I would make sure it was fit for her needs but also nice and decorated to her tastes. And it would be near family or perhaps wherever she wants to live.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.