Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Art , Games, and chatter - Free art page 35!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 14:02:37 )

@Nephila: I think those are the only ones because they're all I've gotten so far as well.

And thanks nephi!!! I've been leaning more into my own style instead of trying to be an artist that draws like others. I'm slowly getting more confidence and improving things. Getting new brushes. Learning the programs. (Losing and finding and losing replacement nibs for the tablet stylus cause kids and moving) xD I'm glad it's paying off.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 14:04:46 )

@0v7: your last art getting colored soon. :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 14:10:51 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Shadami: Omg I just woke up n now I'm excited!!!

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 14:21:00 )
*pops up and lurks*

(o .o ) ( o. o)

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 15:52:05 )
It's nice to have an extra week because the threads that aren't main event/story get some more attention during the week of just earning currency. And all that IRL stuff can be dealt with. It's rather relaxed honestly. I like it.

I'm glad you can hang out to chat now though :D I'll be here as much as the kids all allow me. they're crazy.

Hey Chiffon ^^I'm doing pretty good today. i feel productive today! High energy today wooo!

@0v7: well good morning xD i'm putting in light source and shadows now cause i got the cel shading down.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 16:28:05 )

@Professor Shadami: I can't wait to see it :D!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 16:40:02 )

I'm having some fun with this one xD I think I want to try a green glow overlay as a back lighting

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:55:09 )

@0v7: since i'm experimenting its far from perfect but tada!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:57:43 )

@Shadami: THIS IS SO COOL WTH!!!!! I love the shading so MUCH!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:00:53 )

now you know why it took so long xD i was experimenting hard with the back lighting but i really really wanted to do it instead of a light coming in (as would make carnival sense) i wanted it as a light coming from center perhaps through the canvas tent

Wildfire rolled a D100 1 times for; and 2. Totalling: 2
For a grand total of 2!
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 13:09:38 )
-pops back in-
I have been away from this thread for too long this event, posting in the main thread, but I wanted to at least stop by and give it -and you,Shadami- a little love, so TAAADAAAA! <3

Wildfire rolled a D100 1 times for; and 68. Totalling: 68
For a grand total of 68!
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 13:56:23 )
@Nephila: Good morning!
You need to hit the "preview post" button, scroll down so you can see your post when it loads. Next to the buttons where you can add Bold, etc., there's a post action dropdown. Click "die roll". This pops up another box on the bottom left of the text box where you select the details; in this case, sides = 100 and rolls =1, leave range blank (click the boxes to alter the numbers). And when you're ready to submit the post, hit the button! Good luck!

Purpsy rolled a D100 1 times for; and 54. Totalling: 54
For a grand total of 54!
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 16:30:04 )

Good morning everyone~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Wildfire rolled a D100 1 times for; and 6. Totalling: 6
For a grand total of 6!
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 20:33:58 )
-waves at purpsy- Hello!

Yes, that's the key - you need to click the preview button. It is a little weird and unwieldy, but that's where it is :3 Happy to help!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 21:11:01 )
Your black widow honestly isn't bad though Neph. There is tons about the piece that is amazing! I always love seeing your skill level in art and it's nice to see you back at art. I took a ton of time off this year as well.

dragoness129 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 48. Totalling: 48
For a grand total of 48!
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 03:32:59 )

-plops in to hang out-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 05:34:51 )
hey Dragoness ^-^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 19:03:58 )

Before my subscription ran up I was super close to having Vulpera unlocked. I'm really looking forward to making one when i get a sub back xD In fact I may end up going back to horde cause i miss it. LOL I've been playing mainly alliance the last couple years. SO many 20 and under characters cause subs are hard.
I think I've seen you on Felsorrow before!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 18:10:22 )

It saddens me how much story the players who only play one side actually miss out on, they just assume one sides lore is all that exists. Like sylvanas moving away and not helping the king because she was being attacked not because she was abandoning him.

I think I have about even spread of my 50s. XD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:14:41 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning People persons, how does it go? 'yawn' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.