Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG What did you do on Halloween?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 00:46:33 )

@Jolly: Oh absolutely. :] we all need to relax sometimes so it was wonderful .

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 00:55:35 )

@Jolly: Yeah of course I have a hangout thread. During non-events you can always hang out in the thread that's linked in the banner in my signature. During the event I have this hangout Event Thread

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 05:45:10 )

@Jolly: haha my mom and I do everything together xD I live with her and she's my best friend/only friend here xD and of course my mom~ it was cool getting to watch one of my fave horror movies with her though, she doesn't usually go for those xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 06:38:44 )
@Jolly: mars Attack is fuuuuu scary i got an Trauma of it too!!!!! And my bf has a Trauma of IT xDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 17:55:12 )

@Jolly: that sounds awesome! That was a great Halloween then!! Ooof. All I drink is cheap wine...I like wine and I have had good expensive brands but I still prefer the cheap sweet ones

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:05:51 )

@totalanimefan:
Thank you! I'll check it out :D

@ruby:
Thats so awesome! I love hearing about good family relationships <3 warms my soul man.
Also reminds me I need to finish watching bly manor on netflix. Its not so much scary, but I'm 2 episodes away from the ending

@miss sandman:
HAHA thats hilarious, you two had the same trauma movies as me XD but I had them both!
I remember my older sis and I used to talk through the wall of our closets at night when we were small. And I remember whining that I was scared, so she'd let me come sleep on her floor by her bed. But then I was even more scared because I was laying on the floor and staring into the darkness under her bed like
"what if an alien is under there looking back at me but I cant see them" D:

@bonnie:
I usually get wines around the 15-20$ range so Im still a cheap wine person. But wine out of a box just feels like a lower quality than that in a glass XD
I dunno, its just a weird concept to me. Somehow hit stronger even though the alcohol was only 9% lmao

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:07:25 )

@Jolly: I carved pumpkins with my fiance and roasted the seeds.
I would have liked to do more, but we didn't have a whole lot of options.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:07:47 )

@Jolly: I’m grateful to have her because that’s the extent of the good family warm and fuzzies over here xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:13:11 )

@decomposer:
Yeah this year's halloween is really what you make of it. Haha covid has made everything awkward

@ruby:
Thats sweet! I mean, not that the rest aren't that cool xD but you know what I mean.
My partner also has a good relationship with his family. I haven't met them yet but they look and sound so adorable, I already kinda adore them.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:20:22 )

@Jolly: Awesome I'll see you in the event forum ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 21:05:10 )

@Jolly: ah! I normally buy in the $10-15 range. I love Stella Rosa cause they are sweet. My friend really loves boxed wine I’m not much of fan myself I think it is cheaper by the ounce to buy it boxed

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 21:12:51 )

@bonnie:
Yeah makes sense. I usually get a sweet, fizzy moscato or prosecco. There's that Andre peach moscato that's pretty good and I think its about $12? I dont remember xD
They're nice, unlike vodka that I used to drink where my tummy would twist by the middle of my second glass (I get really sweet ones or mix with sweet juices/sprite, so there's too much sugar). Wine just goes down easier and feels better, whether I only have one glass or a couple.

... AND THEN THERE'S SAKE

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 22:04:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i think i watched attack on titan season 1
and drew my first entry for Huevember.
//has a really bad memory

granted im also still not finished with my first post for Huevember. :vanora_sweat:

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 22:39:07 )

@Jolly: lucky xD the rest of my family sucks, and I do mean the rest of them lol and my bf’s family is even worse OTL I can’t stand them lol we’ve been together five years, I’ve MET THEM (spent 4 weeks up there) and they can’t be bothered to even try to reach out. They don’t text they don’t message they can’t even spell my name right and its such a common one (Ruby is just my online name)
I don’t really care that they don’t message/talk to me, I can’t stand them so I actually prefer it xD but it goes to show you the lack of effort when his mom and grandma both practically live on/for facebook. And my name is literally listed on my bf’s profile for all to see and they still can’t spell it right -facepalm-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 23:48:19 )

@Jolly: IMMA HAVE TO FIND THAT, I love moscato!! And it’s peach? I may have to see if any stores have that around here

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 00:39:24 )

@MoodyBats:
Ohhh I love Huevember! I havent attempted it in years ;v;

@Ruby:
Haha man no one can spell my names right but its understandable cause they're VERY normal common names, but with one letter different that doesn't affect pronunciation. So when it comes to jobs and such people always have to redo important documents to match my ID spelling xD
But that's slightly irrelevant--sucks that his family is like that. Mine aren't very grand either (I literally have another thread ranting that they threw all my food away last night, for one lmao) but they're more aggressive in their rudeness.

@Bonnie:
Yes! Its a common brand so you should have it I hope! There are other flavors too like strawberry, but I felt that peach had the best flavor personally. <3

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 01:28:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: yup. first year doing it.
im super slow cause not good at anatomy yet.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:00:18 )

@Jolly: bet. I’ll go this weekend I may go and see if I find it. I’m looking for more alcohol tbh.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.