Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Is this your first Voltra event?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:27:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Some Overwatch and some Diablo. I ended up taking a nap lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:32:34 )
Looking forward to this event, though it's not my first. Can't wait to see what the ole gang is cooking up.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:47:54 )

@spinda: I find the events on here are really good at that. I need it too. 2020 is kicking my ass. How are you today?
@Vixen: Naps are good. Was it a good nap, or a nap where you were more tired after?
@Dowan: long time no see. I'm looking forward to it again!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:50:10 )

@Shark: This is hilarious because i'm pretty sure I was just looking in the archives and saw you xD Like JUST and went oh hey. shaaaaark! and then BOOM there you are :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:51:16 )

I'll try I'm pretty busy this month but I hope I can stick around long enough to get a full set asdfj

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:52:52 )

@Hachi: You gotta this is your favorite event~ What's up in rl?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:56:10 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm ok. super not looking forward to tomorrow (or the next three weeks, tbh) at my job. but, at the end of the three weeks, we send our students home so i can relax a little after all of this. i'm really lucky to have my job but working in higher ed, in a new job, in a pandemic, sucks big time lol, especially when we've cut all the usual breaks we'd have built into the school year.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:56:20 )
@Shadami: hehehehehe. meeee? no way. just joined. newbie. where am i? voltra? never heard of it.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:05:32 )

@spinda: I have no more sense of time and when I was reading your post I was thinking, Oh Christmas break? lol Are you teaching over the computer or in rl?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:08:06 )
@Totalanimefan: haha, i don't even have a sense of time anymore.
i don't teach, i'm support staff in student services-- the out of the classroom kind of stuff!
they leave campus at thanksgiving and then have, i think, a week of thanksgiving break before they do their finals.
i'm on contract up until dec 21 lol, but once students leave my workload gets much lighter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:09:12 )

@Shark: hehe :p well good to have you new shark.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:14:29 )

@spinda: Me neither. Like I know tomorrow is the election, I already voted, but I have also been thinking about Christmas too and I was thinking you were talking about Christmas break. Not thanksgiving break.
Do you feel save in your job? Do you have to go into work?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:23:46 )

@Totalanimefan: it was a good nap! like around 90 minutes for a full sleep cycle.

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 04:02:14 )
@Totalanimefan: i mean it's all kind of the same here, this year lol. they started the year early and got rid of some of our breaks so when the students leave for thanksgiving, they'll be home until we bring them back at the end of january.

it's probably the safest i can be, tbh. it's a small private liberal arts school in the middle of nowhere, so while i have to be on campus a bit during the workday, at 5pm i can come home (which happens to be on campus) and pretend that nothing outside exists. but, we're about 40 minutes from the state capital and a big 10 school, and i have friends in that area, so i'm a little more worried about them

i don't expect anything to happen on campus. i got a few extra groceries in case, but i'm a lot luckier than other people.
kody / 23 / they

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 04:07:52 )

mmmmm work
I wish I had a more exciting reason HAHA

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 04:08:24 )
@totalanimefan: Indeed, it's been a while. I've been super busy at work, but hope I can find some time to post and maybe collect some of the great items I'm sure will be introduced by everyone's favorite poltergeist.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 04:25:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Yum. I would love to have some free cookies minus the tricks tee-hee
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 04:36:04 )

is trick a poltergeist?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:27:27 )

@Vixen: those are the best naps! Speaking of, I’m off to bed for the night. Good night.

@spinda: that sounds about as safe as you can be. I was worried in the US we are gonna have another lockdown again since Europe is starting to again but then I thought about our current administration and was like lol not going to happen. This year is just one big blur what’s even the different between days or months. :(

@Hachi: that’s a good enough reason. Are you working 40 hours a week?

@Dowan: you gotta make time for the event! They are always so good~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:27:53 )

@Fielkun: I already finished the cookies. Oops. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.